Author Topic: Obama on Kosovo  (Read 3239 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Obama on Kosovo
« on: February 27, 2008, 03:20:24 PM »
In the debate last night. Barack Hussein Obama was asked if the Russians send troops into Serbia to take back Kosovo what would you do. Obama said that he would oppose it and may even send in troops to stop this action. Now being that he support Muslims no matter how brutial they are this doesn't suprise me but it will open some eyes to those that support this Black Animal
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama on Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
  doesn't surprize me at all, but this is reassurence for us Serbs that he is a nasty Musslim, with hunger for power and careless for the TRUTH and justice!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:34:35 PM »
If I were the president I would give Serbia reparations for what we did to them, East Timor as well..

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
we will vote for you then :D :D :D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 09:12:39 PM »
You got my vote as well  O0

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 03:59:59 AM »
Vito - for Dictator:D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 09:54:22 PM »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 02:15:31 AM »
Paying reparations to Serbia is only a start. We should then send our latest Weapons to Serbia and give them the full go-ahead to retake Kosovo, liberate the Serbs in Bosnia, by retaking the Republic of Srpska. The same would be done in Croatia.

Next, America, Israel, India, Serbia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Armenia, and any other Nation that is a Victim of Islam and is willing to fight it should form a Coalition and kick some a*s.

Muslims in the US should be forced to swear loyalty to the US, or face deportation back to where they came from. All other Nations in the Coalition should do the same with the Muslims in their Nations. Next, Islam should be legally reclassified from a "Religion" to a "Violent Cult" and banned.

If we want to save the Free and Civilized World, then we need to get Islam out of it and then, we need to use force to retake our lands.

And btw, if the West continues to support Islam and to oppose Great Nations like Serbia, then I'll support the Russians in placing Nuclear Missiles and Troops on Serbian Land.
I agree with you American Crusader.
The Western Nations have betrayed the Serbs, and this will haunt us.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 03:08:52 AM »
I met a Imam yesterday, from Lebanon. Who thought i was lebanese but couldn't speak arabic. He said what muslims did in Serbia was a crime against "allah" and that they would not be awarded with 72 virgins but 72 years of pain and torture.

Apparently there is a minority of muslims who actually try to be civil.