Author Topic: The only time i felt like killing someone was when i saw...  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
The only time i felt like killing someone was when i saw...
« on: February 28, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
I did not know much about Rabbi Meir Kahane. Only that my friends told me that he was the creator of JDL, he wanted to run for Kah party in Israel and i was shown by my friends a couple of his videos giving a lecture. Then a couple of days ago i went on Zoo tube and wanted to watch more of his speeches. I listen to his lecture for about 7 minutes and then i see some guy spilling (If i m not mistaken because of a bad quality video it was a hot coffee) on Rabbi Meir Kahane. I felt like finding out this person's name and give a sick beating to this guy. Such a disrespect wow if the guy did not like the speech he at least could have either speak to him after or at least just simply leave. Instead this "Brave guy" spills hot coffee and blurted something like " This is what ..(and he spills it) " the question is what?? this genius could not even say anything normally and ran away like a little you no who.

One thing that what was surprising/shocking to me was the way Rabbi Meir Kahane responded. He was like "its all right lets continue." I believe one of his sides that coffee was spilled turned red from burn. Who would have be able to continue after that? That just shows what an amazing person he was. I bet no one would have be able to hold himself like this. I would have run after this guy and tear him apart, beat him till he wont be able to move and till his wife or family would not recognize him in hospital. What you guys think of this reaction of mine?? Do u guys think i m over reacting or you felt the same when u saw it? If you did not see here is the link its a great lecture may be that was another factor that got me mad..

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The only time i felt like killing someone was when i saw...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »
I have seen the whole video and a few other videos too on video.google.com

In another video, he is debating a whole hall of evil leftists, including an other rabbi. He won the debate by a mile. First all leftists screaming and yelling, but after a short time they recognize, that they have no arguments and it became more and more silent.

I have never seen such a speaker. That is the truth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
In another video, he is debating a whole hall of evil leftists, including an other rabbi. He won the debate by a mile. First all leftists screaming and yelling, but after a short time they recognize, that they have no arguments and it became more and more silent.

My favorite part is when the protester yells, "Bull [censored]!" 

The Rabbi calmly answers back, "...and my name is Kahane.  One introduction deserves another." 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »
What a GREAT man and Rabbi! I wish I could have met him.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

My favorite part is when the protester yells, "Bull [censored]!" 

The Rabbi calmly answers back, "...and my name is Kahane.  One introduction deserves another." 

And that was his personality. In such a situation is nothing predictable. He passed the test with flying flags.

P.S.:

I have noticed, that Chaim often is using the leitmotifs of Rabbi Kahane. After I have watched a lot of movies of Rabbi Kane, I was shure, that I have heard this line of argumentation before. Chaim is a real follower of this great man.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »
I think the one with all the leftists he is debating is the Brandeis one.. An awesome display..

And the one you (original poster)refer to .. was a "National Press Club" one. It may have been red dye, but according to the person that did it, it was pigs blood.   He called into a radio show when Kahane was on. The radio show producers cut him off though.  The host was a bit annoyed with them, since he wanted the (verbal) confrontation.. It may have been barry farber presenting.. You can listen to kahane audio, if you google it.

Fact is, the way the leftist looked like he hit him on the head, the the red stuff poured down from his head. He - and everybody else -  must have thought it was his blood..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 04:21:15 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »

Can you please give a link? I really want to see this. Thanks.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 12:10:41 PM »

Can you please give a link? I really want to see this. Thanks.

Here you can watch some videos of Rabbi Kahane with a length over 1 hour:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Kahane&sitesearch=

The video with the debate in Brandeis University:

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 12:12:44 PM by Golden Pheasant »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »
Thank you very much, Kabilov and Golden Pheasant! I'll get right to it.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »
What a great man Rabbi Kahane was! What an electrifying speech! And just looking at him, you know that you are looking in the eyes of a righteous man. How can these liberal Jews be so hateful and blind?