Author Topic: We now have a total of 2500 members!  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
We now have a total of 2500 members!
« on: February 28, 2008, 03:36:54 PM »
We, just now, have a total of 2500 members on the English and Hebrew forums! Baruch Hashem!

Our numbers are growing quickly. We usually have over 60 or 70 members online at any given time.

I thought I would share the wonderful news.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: We now have a total of 2500 members!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »
That is great  O0 Well done

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »
  I am very happy about it! O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »
This is great news. Its great to see the forum has grown so quickly. The best part of it all is that we have a great group of active members O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 05:48:19 PM »
We, just now, have a total of 2500 members on the English and Hebrew forums! Baruch Hashem!

It says the English forum has 1196 members. Are you saying the Hebrew forum has 1304 members? It would be quite impressive if the Hebrew forum had more than the English.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 06:02:01 PM »

It says the English forum has 1196 members. Are you saying the Hebrew forum has 1304 members? It would be quite impressive if the Hebrew forum had more than the English.

I would go onto the Hebrew forum problem is my Hebrew is really bad  :-\ :-\

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

how do u get hebrew typing?
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 11:59:03 PM »

I have access to a translation program, same program I use when I type in Farsi.

I used to have a laptop that was set solely for hebrew but that was many years ago.

Sadly I have forgotten so much, when my father died my hebrew usage died with him.  :-\

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »

I have access to a translation program, same program I use when I type in Farsi.

I used to have a laptop that was set solely for hebrew but that was many years ago.

Sadly I have forgotten so much, when my father died my hebrew usage died with him.  :-\

he skippy isint farsi language of iran

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 12:11:17 AM »

Yes I belong to a few Iran Forums, and I lived there for two years.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 12:14:25 AM »

Yes I belong to a few Iran Forums, and I lived there for two years.

Skippy why did you live in iran for 2 years?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 01:45:52 AM »
Skippy why did you live in iran for 2 years?

Apart of my deployment 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 01:50:04 AM »
That is impressive...
    we should have around 10,000 members by year end if our campaign to dethrone Barack Hussein Obama is successful, G-d willing!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 01:55:47 AM »
I thought we had more than that.. :-\ :-\

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 02:47:47 AM »
Being a member of a forum does not mean being a member of an organization. In New Kach we even had some members who came only to argue and even missionize, or advocate anti-Semitism (until they actually did and were banned by my suggestion). The difference is that New Kach had a memership besides having a forum.To join the forum you only needed to register an account, even a critic could do it, except if he posted offensive stuff. But to be a member of New Kach itself, you needed to apply for membership, give your full name and address and specifically state that you wanted to be a Kachnik abd support Kahanism.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 03:24:51 AM »
Being a member of a forum does not mean being a member of an organization. In New Kach we even had some members who came only to argue and even missionize, or advocate anti-Semitism (until they actually did and were banned by my suggestion). The difference is that New Kach had a memership besides having a forum.To join the forum you only needed to register an account, even a critic could do it, except if he posted offensive stuff. But to be a member of New Kach itself, you needed to apply for membership, give your full name and address and specifically state that you wanted to be a Kachnik abd support Kahanism.

I don't remember you from newkach.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 03:30:00 AM »

I don't remember you from newkach.

I used to translate Kahane's writings from English to Spanish for the New Kach Spanish site which was under construction. But then New Kach dissapeared form the Web. It was about 2001/2002.