Author Topic: My retraction: "Basuki is not a school" Obama's school in Indonesia  (Read 10635 times)

Just Erica

Re: My retraction: "Basuki is not a school" Obama's school in Indonesia
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
Ericka, what attracted you to JTF?
Allen T and Judeanoncapta basically dared me to come here to ask Chaim some questions. Email after Email after Email after Email. If I'd known I'd be going into the lion's den, I would have stayed away. They made Chaim sound like a decent guy who would listen to your opinions even if he disagreed. Not so.

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »
What happened to schools teaching ACADEMICS?
I don't send my child to school to receive 'parenting'.

Children retain a lot of information at 5 or 6 years old - Erica.  At that age they are forming the foundation for the rest of their lives.  ;)
Who's saying that Academics is taken out of school, bullcat? You think school should be for one reason and one reason only, academics. In fact, there are health classes worked into the daily schedules in schools all across the U.S.

As for your second comment, this is why I don't frown upon kids learning about sex at 5 years of age or earlier. WHether at home or in school. If their parents don't teach them because they're afraid of the "s" word, then the children will learn in some other way. Good touch and bad touch should be taught to 5 year olds, along with stranger danger which works in safety and speaks about sex on a level that is easy enough for them to understand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »
Allen T and Judeanoncapta basically dared me to come here to ask Chaim some questions. Email after Email after Email after Email. If I'd known I'd be going into the lion's den, I would have stayed away. They made Chaim sound like a decent guy who would listen to your opinions even if he disagreed. Not so.
Erica  >:( How can you say that about Chaim?
You are here posting your opinions.  You have been here on and off for a long time.
I think that proves that Chaim is a decent guy.
Even when you attack him and JTF, like you just did, you are allowed to remain as a poster on the forum.
No one has shackled you here - if you don't like the lion's den find the exit.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
Erica, I think it's great that your kids can come to you and speak with you about anything, and that you answer their questions in age-appropriate ways and give them information they need at the right times. That's good parenting.

I think one of the things conservatives worry about however is that a lot of these very left-wing programs tend to not be so age appropriate. For example, conservatives don't want little kids to be exposed to the concept of homosexuality, but the schools in some states are promoting stories about homosexuals to young children like "Heather has two mommies."

Some programs get a little too graphic at too early of an age. I think comprehensive sex ed is important, but conservative parents can't really trust the schools to be age appropriate in their curricula.

Oh, it's all perverse and disgusting :P :P :P :P

Even I and adults can't even hear about that perverse vile material. Unless you're very left-wing whacko that's ok and in the norm. LiberalSS don't even like using the word "normal" because "normal" to them has no boundries, so anything's possible and goes. That mentally breaks down the majority of people, except for some proud liberals that have no emotions and have accomplished nothing in their lifetimes, they are just washed up dreckkk, and complete destroying kids who are on a "righteous" path and try to demonize them with their filth and putrid.

Sex ed shouldn't be taught, only they should learn about G-d and conception, because next thing you know this "Sex Ed" has no boundaries and the teacher might teach them other stuff, and then the students will go home online and learn more and more etc. until he is mentally sex crazed with vile material and becomes OCD on sex. Only some people that has happened too, which is just sad and terrible!

But Liberals fully support 100% the brainwashing and "explore your sexuality" rhetoric. They offer this Bolshevism in literally every college, these courses etc. We know many games, liberalSS play, f.e. "well, what's wrong, how would you know if you've never experienced this or that." Typical Poltically correct filthy Dreck, with those people, you simply can't reason, they are warped beyond reality from Liberalism, and let me tell you won't be rewarded when they die either, well they don't believe in anything "Sex" is their religion, so I guess they are going to a similar place with the muSSlims like Allah's 72 virgins ;D ;D ;D

Just Erica

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
You are here posting your opinions.  You have been here on and off for a long time.
Even when you attack him and JTF, like you just did, you are allowed to remain as a poster on the forum.
I'm speaking of his radio response to my questions, bullcat. I didn't find his comments particularly nice.

Also, if I disagree with JTF's stances, I'm attacking him? Now, I remember attacking Chaim...calling him idiots and stupid for the racist comments he makes on his videos...I've since stopped that. Now I'm not allowed to disagree with him when it comes to the same issues? You may find it funny to hear that blacks are 'apes, baboons, and such' but I think it's mean and degrading when someone who is no better than anyone else says these things and it's okay. He's not a God. He's a man.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 07:24:12 PM by Just Erica »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
Erica, I think it's great that your kids can come to you and speak with you about anything, and that you answer their questions in age-appropriate ways and give them information they need at the right times. That's good parenting.

I think one of the things conservatives worry about however is that a lot of these very left-wing programs tend to not be so age appropriate. For example, conservatives don't want little kids to be exposed to the concept of homosexuality, but the schools in some states are promoting stories about homosexuals to young children like "Heather has two mommies."

Some programs get a little too graphic at too early of an age. I think comprehensive sex ed is important, but conservative parents can't really trust the schools to be age appropriate in their curricula.

Even I and adults can't even hear about that perverse vile material. Unless you're very left-wing whacko that's ok and in the norm. LiberalSS don't even like using the word "normal" because "normal" to them has no boundries, so anything's possible and goes. That mentally breaks down the majority of people, except for some proud liberals that have no emotions and have accomplished nothing in their lifetimes, they are just washed up dreckkk, and complete destroying kids who are on a "righteous" path and try to demonize them with their filth and putrid.

Sex ed shouldn't be taught, only they should learn about G-d and conception, because next thing you know this "Sex Ed" has no boundaries and the teacher might teach them other stuff, and then the students will go home online and learn more and more etc. until he is mentally sex crazed with vile material and becomes OCD on sex. Only some people that has happened too, which is just sad and terrible!

But Liberals fully support 100% the brainwashing and "explore your sexuality" rhetoric. They offer this Bolshevism in literally every college, these courses etc. We know many games, liberalSS play, f.e. "well, what's wrong, how would you know if you've never experienced this or that." Typical Poltically correct filthy Dreck, with those people, you simply can't reason, they are warped beyond reality from Liberalism, and let me tell you won't be rewarded when they die either, well they don't believe in anything "Sex" is their religion, so I guess they are going to a similar place with the muSSlims like Allah's 72 virgins ;D ;D ;D

They are going where the muSSlims are, for all the pro-Fakistianian and pro-Sex propaganda they are supporting.

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 07:31:35 PM »

They are going where the muSSlims are, for all the pro-Fakistianian and pro-Sex propaganda they are supporting.

Do you have children, JTFFan? What will you tell them if and when they ask you to explain sex to them? Will they get a beating or will you ignore the question and tell them to eat their broccoli?

This isn't about liberals doing anything...it's about protecting the children from strangers, knowing what good touch and bad touch is, teaching abstainance in middle school, perhaps showing films based around peer pressure and how not to fall victim to it, and so on... If you're afraid to talk about sex that means that you must think that sex is dirty. Sex isn't dirty. The word isn't dirty. However there are people who seek to make it a dirty act and our children need to be defended from that. When I tell my kids about it, I'm more graphic with my older kids because they're are too old for the "Barney" definition of sex. If I don't tell them, someone who doesn't have their best interests at heart will.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

Children retain a lot of information at 5 or 6 years old - Erica.  At that age they are forming the foundation for the rest of their lives.  ;)
Who's saying that Academics is taken out of school, bullcat? You think school should be for one reason and one reason only, academics. In fact, there are health classes worked into the daily schedules in schools all across the U.S.

As for your second comment, this is why I don't frown upon kids learning about sex at 5 years of age or earlier. WHether at home or in school. If their parents don't teach them because they're afraid of the "s" word, then the children will learn in some other way. Good touch and bad touch should be taught to 5 year olds, along with stranger danger which works in safety and speaks about sex on a level that is easy enough for them to understand.
Yes - I do believe that school should be for ACADEMICS with PE/Health, art and music appreciation thrown in.  
I don't want anybody talking to my third grader about sex!!!
That is my job.  Does the school system speak for all parents?  NO!!! I don't agree with half the garbage those liberal wackos spew forth.
What crazy person doesn't talk to their child about Stranger Danger
before sending them off to school?

Erica - my point was not about our children.  It was about Barack Obama.  At 5 or 6 he was forming the foundations for his beliefs.  What he was exposed to at the age - determines who he is.

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 07:46:33 PM »

Yes - I do believe that school should be for ACADEMICS with PE/Health, art and music appreciation thrown in.  
That is my job.  Does the school system speak for all parents?  NO!!! I don't agree with half the garbage those liberal wackos spew forth.

Erica - my point was not about our children.  It was about Barack Obama.  At 5 or 6 he was forming the foundations for his beliefs.  What he was exposed to at the age - determines who he is.
Your belief is that he went to a school that gave little muslim boys a gun and said go forth and kill non muslims. He was 6-8 years of age .He's not an extremist and wasn't even a real Muslim because his heart wasn't into it, surely he wouldn't have attended Catholic School right after t hat.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »
I'm speaking of his radio response to my questions, bullcat. I didn't find his comments particularly nice.

Also, if I disagree with JTF's stances, I'm attacking him? Now, I remember attacking Chaim...calling him idiots and stupid for the racist comments he makes on his videos...I've since stopped that. Now I'm not allowed to disagree with him when it comes to the same issues? You may find it funny to hear that blacks are 'apes, baboons, and such' but I think it's mean and degrading when someone who is no better than anyone else says these things and it's okay. He's not a G-d. He's a man.
Someone is only decent if they agree with you?

No one here compares Chaim to God...except for you.
He is a decent man.
He answered your questions didn't he?
Erica - you decided to come to JTF - stop blaming other people for your being here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 07:58:45 PM »
Ericka is there anything you like about JTF
She loves us all  ::)  but JohnsonBrown the best  ^-^
sorry Erica...I couldn't help myself  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

Do you have children, JTFFan? What will you tell them if and when they ask you to explain sex to them? Will they get a beating or will you ignore the question and tell them to eat their broccoli?

This isn't about liberals doing anything...it's about protecting the children from strangers, knowing what good touch and bad touch is, teaching abstainance in middle school, perhaps showing films based around peer pressure and how not to fall victim to it, and so on... If you're afraid to talk about sex that means that you must think that sex is dirty. Sex isn't dirty. The word isn't dirty. However there are people who seek to make it a dirty act and our children need to be defended from that. When I tell my kids about it, I'm more graphic with my older kids because they're are too old for the "Barney" definition of sex. If I don't tell them, someone who doesn't have their best interests at heart will.

I'll ignore the question or tell them to read the Bible. It's about liberals controlling and doing everything. Abstinence will be strictly taught with my children anyways. Sex is used for G-d's beautiful gift in the world that is children, it is used to reproduce within a marriage, as well as enhance the marriage.

I'm not afraid to talk about Sex, I just believe in the biblical righteous moral way of taking about sex and experiencing biblical pleasure in a marriage the traditional way, and having children, the righteous way things should be done. Not Crazy looney BolsheviKKK Dominatrix, Fetischism, etc. etc. this leads people to a "crazed" tendency, that they want to keep getting more and more and more etc. and keep acting out perverted fantasies, endlessly with no halt, and can't get "real" righteous work done,  additionally they are drained, emotionally estranged, but are they then satisfied at what they did from a year from that? I think not. These Liberal Sex addicts are never satisfied and never appreciate morality or family and righteousness.

I believe in the "Biblical" definition of sex should be used, instead of the "Barney" and "Neo-Radical-Extreme-Pornographic" definition.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »

Your belief is that he went to a school that gave little muslim boys a gun and said go forth and kill non muslims. He was 6-8 years of age .He's not an extremist and wasn't even a real Muslim because his heart wasn't into it, surely he wouldn't have attended Catholic School right after t hat.
How do you know his heart wasn't in it?
How do you know what was taught at that Muslim school?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 09:06:26 PM »

Actually Erica, according to former Muslims who attend these schools in the middle east, they teach these children at a very young age to disparage those students learning the 'christianity session' and not to associate with them or ever make friends with them (ie the sura telling Muslims not to take a Jew or Christian for a friend).  There was recently a piece in Jpost by a man who was recruited once into a terror network, but he told about his experiences as a child in Egyptian schools like the one Obama attended in indonesia, and I believe Brigette Gabriel has also spoken about this subject.  Just face it.  You want Obama to be a savior and everything and to be a positive reflection of the black community, but the bottom line is he isn't, and he's dangerous.  The sooner educated black people like you admit this, the better.

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 03:46:25 AM »

How do you know his heart wasn't in it?
How do you know what was taught at that Muslim school?
First of all, it was in a document posted here that he played around in the mosque and didn't take anything seriously AS A CHILD. If he was a teenager, he may have grown to understood the importance of learning about being Muslim but he didn't stay in the school for more than 2 years..as a YOUNG child.

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 03:49:05 AM »

Actually Erica, according to former Muslims who attend these schools in the middle east, they teach these children at a very young age to disparage those students learning the 'christianity session' and not to associate with them or ever make friends with them (ie the sura telling Muslims not to take a Jew or Christian for a friend).  There was recently a piece in Jpost by a man who was recruited once into a terror network, but he told about his experiences as a child in Egyptian schools like the one Obama attended in indonesia, and I believe Brigette Gabriel has also spoken about this subject.  Just face it.  You want Obama to be a savior and everything and to be a positive reflection of the black community, but the bottom line is he isn't, and he's dangerous.  The sooner educated black people like you admit this, the better.

What's dangerous is the thought that someone is dangerous because of his name, because of where his father was born and based on 2 years at a Basuki school where every religion was welcome to participate. If you want to believe he's dangerous, do that. I can't stop you from being paranoid...looking over your shoulder trying to see what ONE MAN is going to do to you personally.