Author Topic: another Barack Hussein photo  (Read 10075 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: another Barack Hussein photo
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 04:10:57 AM »
Everything is about race, huh? They're scum because they haven't used their resources to your liking? I'm going to tell you something you may find hard to believe... WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD, IT'S KIND OF HARD TO INVENT SOMETHING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! As a matter of fact, why blame the people who are starving for not building watermains, concrete buildings, paved streets and such? Those who HAVE the resources in Africa to make every other country thrive there should help them out. IN MY OPINION.

And it's very ignorant to say that Africans invented AIDS. Neither you nor I know where the disease came from. One thing they ARE responsible for is spreading it without protecting themselves from their partners.

The fact that they have no food and are therefore unable to invent anything or do anything productive is an EFFECT of their ineptitude, not only the CAUSE of it.  The fact that they don't have any drinking water or at least any clean drinking water is not the cause of their inability to do anything useful, it is the EFFECT of that.  They haven't figured out how to keep their water clean, the reason why it's dirty is because they have mismanaged it.

Yes, there certainly is a downward spiral.  Because they are starving and have no clean water, not it is almost impossible for them to flourish and develop, but that doesn't mean that that situation wasn't produced by them in the first place. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:15:37 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Just Erica

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 04:26:57 AM »
Everything is about race, huh? They're scum because they haven't used their resources to your liking? I'm going to tell you something you may find hard to believe... WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD, IT'S KIND OF HARD TO INVENT SOMETHING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! As a matter of fact, why blame the people who are starving for not building watermains, concrete buildings, paved streets and such? Those who HAVE the resources in Africa to make every other country thrive there should help them out. IN MY OPINION.

And it's very ignorant to say that Africans invented AIDS. Neither you nor I know where the disease came from. One thing they ARE responsible for is spreading it without protecting themselves from their partners.

The fact that they have no food and are therefore unable to invent anything or do anything productive is an EFFECT of their ineptitude, not only the CAUSE of it.  The fact that they don't have any drinking water or at least any clean drinking water is not the cause of their inability to do anything useful, it is the EFFECT of that.  They haven't figured out how to keep their water clean, the reason why it's dirty is because they have mismanaged it.

Yes, there certainly is a downward spiral.  Because they are starving and have no clean water, not it is almost impossible for them to flourish and develop, but that doesn't mean that that situation wasn't produced by them in the first place. 
Ze'ev, my argument is that there is nothing they can do (those impoverished countries in Africa) at this moment because of the fact that there is disease and famine everywhere they turn. Yes, I believe that it was mostly their doing. But I also blame the powers that be for allowing it's people to make it what it is today. The entire continent hasn't gone to AIDS or famine. There are countries in Africa that are doing very well. Something has to change in the other places though.

Just Erica

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 12:04:41 PM »
obama wants kindergartens to learn about sex.  :o

this is for you Ericka
Why?

Just Erica

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »
obama wants kindergartens to learn about sex.  :o

this is for you Ericka
Why?

your so pro obama, maybe you could answer that question
I already answered it, man.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 12:12:50 PM »
This picture has been posted already. It's a picture of Obama in Kenya with relatives dressed like a Kenyan...not a muslim.

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

OBAMA's FATHER WAS AGNOSTIC...AN ATHIEST... AND HE WASN'T BORN MUSLIM! HE WAS BORN CHRISTIAN, Later CONVERTED TO MUSLIM AND THEN BECAME AGNOSTIC! CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS DIE NOW?!

with all do respect why are you such a obama fan?
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November. What do you vote based on? Do you vote for people who have like interests or just because you want to vote against someone else?

well how can i vote for someone who is an open anti-Semite? if you don't believe me, he himself said
"no other nation is suffering than the P@lestinians"
I spend a few hours commuting in my car each day to and from work. This allows me to listen to a few of the call in shows each afternoon. I take what they say with a grain of salt but one thing I hear most of them say is that McCain will not be able to expose Obama on many of the issues like this without the main stream media closing ranks and calling McCain a racist. How in the world can you run against a guy like Obama and not be able to state simple facts. The few clear thinking Americans we have left in this country need to pound the mass media with Emails and calls stating that they need to allow all issues to be presented and then rebuffed if possible. The American people deserve to have all the facts exposed so they can see what they are getting. Both camps should be able to present all legitimate issues without media stonewalling to obtain the outcome they are clearly after.
Is preventing him from winning more important than presenting the facts cjd? He said he's not a muslim and never was. His dad wasnt' born a Muslim he was born a Christian, then Converted to Islam, THEN changed altogether and became an athiest. And this is information a certain poster forgot to post because it's also located in Barack's 1st book. He's not linked with Farrakhan who HE feels is an anti-semite. And he speaks out against anti-semitism. I'm beginning to think that it's easier for you to hate him for all the things you hate in the world, than to dislike him or even hate him for a presidential choice. Why?

to say that barbarians are suffering, is an oxymoron
Wouldn't you call  famine suffering? How about not  having natural resources to build better houses (since some of you like to reference the mud huts that some Africans  have to live in to have shelter). AIDS is a choice, going hungry isn't most of the time. Now, that doesn't mean that Africa is suffering more than Israel. ALL of the earth's countries , continents need help in some form or another.

Will someone explain to this shvartza that lack of resources is not the reason africa is starving and third world but rather lack of brains. When poor jews came penniless to Israel from all parts of the earth in the early 1900's they didn't even have any rain. The whole land was just an arrid desert with nothing there. No crops, no food, no recourses. Jewish brainpower buillt it up to the point where its literally the most technologically advanced country in the whole world today. So many of the new medicines and cures as well as computer chips and other electronics are invented in Israel. This is all happening in a land that was literally dry to the bone before the jews got there. Africa on the other hand ha stons of recourses including oil which the stupid kooshim there are too stupid to tap. The lions and tigers have managed to take advantage of the wonderful recourses africa has but the shvartza scum have not. The only thing these farshtunkene mentchen have invented is Aids. That they can do better than the brilliant jewish doctors who end up treating these african wild animals. It's obvious black people are generally dumber than lions and tigers.

Negro, I just explained to you that IT IS POSSIBLE TO BUILD THINGS WHEN YOU ARE STARVING AND WITH NO RECOURSES. JEWS IN ISRAEL HAD SO MUCH LESS THAN BLACKS HAVE IN AFRICA. YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOTHING ENTERS YOUR BRAIN. THAT IN ITSELF IS DEBATABLE BECAUSE EVEN CHAIM SAID THAT WHEN YOU DECAPITATE A BLACK, IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

You're an evil, hateful man, DWI. I didn't ignore the post. But you tell me, how in the hell a woman who can't feed herself build something out of resources that arent' there? No water. NO CLEAN drinking water. And I mentioned that others in Africa who HAVE the resources and have done something to help their country out should do the same for other countries on the continent that don't have the means to do so. I believe that some of you were actually speaking of Africans helping each other on this board. The Jews didn't do what they did by themselves... they helped each other to build that civilization you speak so fondly of.

What I'm confused about at this point is that someone here said that Barack Obama was once quoted saying "No one is suffering like the P@lestinians right now." Said person got angry because he didnt' mention that Israel was suffering just as much or more. My question is if Israel is doing so well, why does the other poster think that it's suffering more than P@lestine. The statements aren't adding up. Help me with that, please...and thank you.

you have no idea how Jews are suffering in Israel. the funny thing is P@lestinians are NOT suffering at all. i don't care that obama  didn't say Israel was suffering, but that he said those barbarians are suffering. why would he say such a thing?
You have some personal grudge against P@lestenians and you expect him to feel the same way? And by the way, I know I know nothing about how Jews are suffering... I'm being told that Israel is thriving, and the Jews there are stronger than blacks , then I'm told that Jews are suffering in Israel. Which is it? Also, do you think EVERY P@lestinian wants Israelis dead?

And what year did Obama say that P@lestinians are suffering? Was it before or after Yasir Arafat's death? And what did he mean by the statement? This is significant because he may have been saying that since they don't have a leader, they're suffering (because Arafat died).

No I don't expect him to simpathise with plight of Israeli Jews, becouse he's either muslim or comunists. And we won't legitimise the fake nation invented in 1964 and not existing before 1967; the so called Palestinians are just A-rabs not even Jordanians (another fake nation created in 1923 in Erec Israel or mandate teritory by British)
or Egiptian who're Christian Copts suffering from constant A-rab muslime invaders persucutions; fanny thing is:

WHY OBAMA SUPPORTS PALESTINIANS NOT PERSUCUTED EGIPTIAN AND SUDANESE NATIVE AFRICAN CHRISTIANS? STRANGE THING FOR MAN CALLING HIMSELF AFRCAN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN AND DENYING BEING MUSLIME.

Answer me this Erica.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:15 PM »
This picture has been posted already. It's a picture of Obama in Kenya with relatives dressed like a Kenyan...not a muslim.

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

OBAMA's FATHER WAS AGNOSTIC...AN ATHIEST... AND HE WASN'T BORN MUSLIM! HE WAS BORN CHRISTIAN, Later CONVERTED TO MUSLIM AND THEN BECAME AGNOSTIC! CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS DIE NOW?!

with all do respect why are you such a obama fan?
I like his platform and now that all of the rumors that he was ever muslim, a nazi, and other horrible things, I'm even more certain I'll vote for him in November. What do you vote based on? Do you vote for people who have like interests or just because you want to vote against someone else?

well how can i vote for someone who is an open anti-Semite? if you don't believe me, he himself said
"no other nation is suffering than the P@lestinians"
I spend a few hours commuting in my car each day to and from work. This allows me to listen to a few of the call in shows each afternoon. I take what they say with a grain of salt but one thing I hear most of them say is that McCain will not be able to expose Obama on many of the issues like this without the main stream media closing ranks and calling McCain a racist. How in the world can you run against a guy like Obama and not be able to state simple facts. The few clear thinking Americans we have left in this country need to pound the mass media with Emails and calls stating that they need to allow all issues to be presented and then rebuffed if possible. The American people deserve to have all the facts exposed so they can see what they are getting. Both camps should be able to present all legitimate issues without media stonewalling to obtain the outcome they are clearly after.
Is preventing him from winning more important than presenting the facts cjd? He said he's not a muslim and never was. His dad wasnt' born a Muslim he was born a Christian, then Converted to Islam, THEN changed altogether and became an athiest. And this is information a certain poster forgot to post because it's also located in Barack's 1st book. He's not linked with Farrakhan who HE feels is an anti-semite. And he speaks out against anti-semitism. I'm beginning to think that it's easier for you to hate him for all the things you hate in the world, than to dislike him or even hate him for a presidential choice. Why?

to say that barbarians are suffering, is an oxymoron
Wouldn't you call  famine suffering? How about not  having natural resources to build better houses (since some of you like to reference the mud huts that some Africans  have to live in to have shelter). AIDS is a choice, going hungry isn't most of the time. Now, that doesn't mean that Africa is suffering more than Israel. ALL of the earth's countries , continents need help in some form or another.

Will someone explain to this shvartza that lack of resources is not the reason africa is starving and third world but rather lack of brains. When poor jews came penniless to Israel from all parts of the earth in the early 1900's they didn't even have any rain. The whole land was just an arrid desert with nothing there. No crops, no food, no recourses. Jewish brainpower buillt it up to the point where its literally the most technologically advanced country in the whole world today. So many of the new medicines and cures as well as computer chips and other electronics are invented in Israel. This is all happening in a land that was literally dry to the bone before the jews got there. Africa on the other hand ha stons of recourses including oil which the stupid kooshim there are too stupid to tap. The lions and tigers have managed to take advantage of the wonderful recourses africa has but the shvartza scum have not. The only thing these farshtunkene mentchen have invented is Aids. That they can do better than the brilliant jewish doctors who end up treating these african wild animals. It's obvious black people are generally dumber than lions and tigers.

Negro, I just explained to you that IT IS POSSIBLE TO BUILD THINGS WHEN YOU ARE STARVING AND WITH NO RECOURSES. JEWS IN ISRAEL HAD SO MUCH LESS THAN BLACKS HAVE IN AFRICA. YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID BECAUSE NOTHING ENTERS YOUR BRAIN. THAT IN ITSELF IS DEBATABLE BECAUSE EVEN CHAIM SAID THAT WHEN YOU DECAPITATE A BLACK, IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

You're an evil, hateful man, DWI. I didn't ignore the post. But you tell me, how in the hell a woman who can't feed herself build something out of resources that arent' there? No water. NO CLEAN drinking water. And I mentioned that others in Africa who HAVE the resources and have done something to help their country out should do the same for other countries on the continent that don't have the means to do so. I believe that some of you were actually speaking of Africans helping each other on this board. The Jews didn't do what they did by themselves... they helped each other to build that civilization you speak so fondly of.

What I'm confused about at this point is that someone here said that Barack Obama was once quoted saying "No one is suffering like the P@lestinians right now." Said person got angry because he didnt' mention that Israel was suffering just as much or more. My question is if Israel is doing so well, why does the other poster think that it's suffering more than P@lestine. The statements aren't adding up. Help me with that, please...and thank you.

you have no idea how Jews are suffering in Israel. the funny thing is P@lestinians are NOT suffering at all. i don't care that obama  didn't say Israel was suffering, but that he said those barbarians are suffering. why would he say such a thing?
You have some personal grudge against P@lestenians and you expect him to feel the same way? And by the way, I know I know nothing about how Jews are suffering... I'm being told that Israel is thriving, and the Jews there are stronger than blacks , then I'm told that Jews are suffering in Israel. Which is it? Also, do you think EVERY P@lestinian wants Israelis dead?

And what year did Obama say that P@lestinians are suffering? Was it before or after Yasir Arafat's death? And what did he mean by the statement? This is significant because he may have been saying that since they don't have a leader, they're suffering (because Arafat died).

No I don't expect him to simpathise with plight of Israeli Jews, becouse he's either muslim or comunists. And we won't legitimise the fake nation invented in 1964 and not existing before 1967; the so called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis are just A-rabs not even Jordanians (another fake nation created in 1923 in Erec Israel or mandate teritory by British)
or Egiptian who're Christian Copts suffering from constant A-rab muslime invaders persucutions; fanny thing is:

WHY OBAMA SUPPORTS PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis NOT PERSUCUTED EGIPTIAN AND SUDANESE NATIVE AFRICAN CHRISTIANS? STRANGE THING FOR MAN CALLING HIMSELF AFRCAN AMERICAN CHRISTIAN AND DENYING BEING MUSLIME.

Answer me this Erica.
Obama doesn't support any of the 'groups' you mentioned...Just like he doesn't have dual citizenship in  Kenya and the U.S. as printed in another story. Also , he didn't attend a madrassa ..as said in other articles you (in general) have posted. He was never a practicing Muslim. You act like the man was born into this world, gave a name you hate, and attended a PUBLIC SCHOOL..not specific to Muslims just to make you angry. He was a little boy who couldn't speak for himself. Did you hate him then? Were you even BORN then? He wasn't BORN Muslim. His dad was born Christian, he converted to Muslim then became an agnostic or an athiest. For ages you all have been saying that his dad was born a Muslim...that wasn't true. And saying that just because his name is of a different culture (but if it was Tyrone or LeRoy, you'd make fun of him) with great meanings (one of which was said to be "Conqurer" which was a lie also.) I can't believe any of the links you put it up.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »
You don't answered my question Why the "christian"  B.H. Obama don't support African christians persucuted by A-rab muslims in Egipt and Sudan but instead he was ardent supporter of A-rab muslimes fighting against Israel, Jews and Lebanese Christians? Aka so called fakistinians "most opresed" people on earth. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 04:21:07 PM »
Please try not to have 17 prior posts quoted in every message. It's not only difficult to read, it takes up storage space on the server and makes searching a nightmare.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 05:06:31 PM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Erica, come now, let's be real, do you honestly think this forum will EVER let this die???

Just Erica

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »

OH AND NEWS FLASH!!!!!

Erica, come now, let's be real, do you honestly think this forum will EVER let this die???
Of course not. That's asking too much. A picture is worth a thousand words. Apparently African Garb means Muslim Extremist-wear here.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »
As I have asked before, isn't it curious how there's no photos whatsoever of Obama as a young man or youngster wearing  anything "Americanized" like a simple Cub Scout, Boy Scout or 4H Club uniform?

Why is he only been seen in these "disturbing" photographs dressed in the, ahem, gawdy and flamboyant  "costumes" of those peoples who inherently wish us nothing but extreme bodily harm?
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »
I would like to say that ANYONE who is going to run for president in the U.S. should be born and raised in America.

To me, this is only common sense.

It is not only dangerous, only by living here and growing up here would someone understand the issues and culture deep enough to do the right thing for the country and the people who live there.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »
I would like to say that ANYONE who is going to run for president in the U.S. should be born and raised in America.

To me, this is only common sense.

It is not only dangerous, only by living here and growing up here would someone understand the issues and culture deep enough to do the right thing for the country and the people who live there.

great point O0
Or at least be a patriottic immigrant.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »
this guy doesn't want to even wear the American flag pin or show any respect to the American flag
Well in that case he should be put on trial for high-treason.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »
this guy doesn't want to even wear the American flag pin or show any respect to the American flag
Well in that case he should be put on trial for high-treason.

Ericka what do you think of that?
"you cannot decide somebody else to die or be put in jail, you're not god..."
What does the law say about high-treason?

I mean , for me it is clear Obama is anti-USA.
His girlfriend said it was the first time she was proud of the Usa...
What do you need more?

Just Erica

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 03:31:48 AM »
As I have asked before, isn't it curious how there's no photos whatsoever of Obama as a young man or youngster wearing  anything "Americanized" like a simple Cub Scout, Boy Scout or 4H Club uniform?

Why is he only been seen in these "disturbing" photographs dressed in the, ahem, gawdy and flamboyant  "costumes" of those peoples who inherently wish us nothing but extreme bodily harm?
I posted pictures of him in regular clothes. It seems that he wasn't in a Cub Scout, Boy Scout or 4H club. Is that a requirement?