Author Topic: new kahane video  (Read 3450 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
new kahane video
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:05:36 PM »
I just uploaded my first video to youtube let me know what you think. I didnt make the video I just converted it to digital format http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlD7aoPY8cM
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: new kahane video
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 11:01:18 PM »
That was a good clip for its day.  I think there might be need for another one today as thing worsen for both Jews in Israel and the Diaspora.  Something to educate the bankrupt Jewish Establishment to allow them to find their courage in that they will always be a Jew and be seen as a Jew.  People seem to forget that even though the Noam Chomskys and Bobby Fischers of the World don't see themselves as Jews nor to they have any admiration nor respect for Jewish history or the Jewish people......they are and will always be seen as JEW in the eyes and minds of the ignorant antisemite.  Good clip... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 12:49:22 AM »
I dont have any chaim videos, if you send them to me I could convert them. i have a machine that does it
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 02:34:36 PM »
Thanks for uploading the Kahane videos. Allen-T

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 02:39:31 PM »
Can you upload a video of Chaim with David? Since I don't live in Queens, I have never seen David on TV. I have seen Chaim on The Internet in Hebrew and one time someone uploaded Chaim on Youtube without David.

How are you able to convert it to computer format?

You've never seen David?  He's a really big dude with huge arms and what looks like a buzz-cut.  He normally wears those granny/cataract glasses and an NYPD baseball cap.  He smiles a great deal which lends warmth to the JTF duo.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 08:08:44 AM »
I must say that is one thing I do like about the Kahane.Org website is the layout and also the direct access to all the lectures, debates, books and other resources about Rav. Kahane.  I hope that the web designer for the JTF website will consider something similar.  I feel it very valuable for all of his lectures, debates, works to be placed for direct access via link to Amazon or wherever to purchase his book and others that JTF agrees educational: "From Time Immemorial", "Perfidy", "To Eliminate the Opiate" and even Mark Twain's 1860's work "The Innocents Abroad" for the fact that he saw many Jews a hand full of Arabs but NO "Palestinians". 
1.  The Torah 1300BCE mentions no such animal as a "Palestinian".
2.  The Merenepteh Sthel mentions "Israel" at 1210BCE but no "Palestinian"
3.  Josephus 30BCE-100CE mentions Jews, Romans and Arabians but no "Palestinians".
4.  The New Testament; 45-140CE mentions Christians, Jews/Hebrews, Romans but no "Palestinians".
5.  The Jerusalem Talmud; 350CE....No "Palestinians"
6.  The Babylonian Talmud; 500CE.......No "Palestians"
7.  The Quraan 650-656CE mentions Muslims/Arabs, Jews, Christians, Pagans but no "Palestinians".
8.  "The Innocents Abroad"; 1860CE mentions many Jews, Christians and the odd Arab but no "Palestinians".
9.  The Declaration of the State of Israel; 14th May, 1948 mentions Jews and surrounding States but no "Palestinians".

There is absolutely no mention of a "Palestinian" people in any Arab, Euopean, Jewish, or Western media before 1967 and most certainly not before 1964.  Sorry for the rant...I just feel it very imparitive that this farse be expose for what it truly is....as well the Kahanist videos, audio and printed material be openly access through the JTF website.  The entire downloadable version in PDF format of the Black Africa Series would be very much welcomed as well... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.