Author Topic: Let's Get Chaim on Hannity and Colmes!  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Let's Get Chaim on Hannity and Colmes!
« on: February 29, 2008, 02:44:04 AM »
I remember him saying he has tried, but it's worth another shot.  I caught the end of the program tonight and they had two evil black Muslims defending Borat Bublama's stance on Fukukhan.  When it comes to blacks any nut or loon can get on, meanwhile a moderate and Civil Rights leader like Chaim is ignored.  Maybe if we flood the show with emails they will reconsider.  I think they should say that Chaim wants to talk about Babalama's Anti-Semitic connections and Muslim background, and what his Presidency would mean for the United States and Israel.  You can write to the show via the Fox News website.

www.foxnews.com

and www.hannityandcolmes.com   O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Let's Get Chaim on Hannity and Colmes!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 02:45:57 AM »
I remember him saying he has tried, but it's worth another shot.  I caught the end of the program tonight and they had two evil black Muslims defending Borat Bublama's stance on Fukukhan.  When it comes to blacks any nut or loon can get on, meanwhile a moderate and Civil Rights leader like Chaim is ignored.  Maybe if we flood the show with emails they will reconsider.  I think they should say that Chaim wants to talk about Babalama's Anti-Semitic connections and Muslim background, and what his Presidency would mean for the United States and Israel.  You can write to the show via the Fox News website.

www.foxnews.com

and www.hannityandcolmes.com   O0

Aint happening cause we are not big enough yet.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:43:47 AM »
I think you know that it's been suggested before. 

Has anyone who has sent messages to that show to recommend that they invite Chaim on as a guest for a segment ever received a response?

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 08:21:20 AM »
The gentile Hannity would probably give Chaim a hearing.

But the atheist liberal Jew Colmes would rather resign his job than let Chaim speak on his show!

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:23:51 AM by Mifletzet »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »

But the atheist liberal Jew Colmes would rather resign his job than let Chaim speak on his show!

Alan defends Louis Farrakhan. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 10:00:32 AM »
Hannity has his own show on Sunday's "Hannity's America".

People should write to Hannity and recommend that he interview Chaim for a segment to be used for that show.  Sometimes Hannity tapes interviews in advance so if Chaim would be busy when the show would be taped, another date/time to do an interview would be able to be worked out. 

If Hannity were to receive at least 10 messages recommending Chaim, maybe he'd consider inviting him for an interview.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
Colmes is so traitorous and so offensive that I wonder if it's not a deliberate "act" to play the role of the "Token Liberal on Fox News"....

There are few media figures which can infuriate me as does Colmes.

That Fox News contracting Colmes for big $ while ignoring Chaim Ben Pesach indicates the fulfillment of Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev's predictions for the U.S.A. ... "Your grandchildren will live under Communism...".

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »

Man, is he ugly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
I don't think his features are that ugly but that wicked smile in that photo reminds me of the joker in one of those Batman movies.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 01:59:14 PM »
Yes. I tried to call into the Sean Hannity Show and I said that I wanted to talk about the Obama Farrakhan connection this was before Farrakhan's endorsemtn. The Call screener said "No I we won't go there" They were afaraid I would get the truth.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »
Yes. I tried to call into the Sean Hannity Show and I said that I wanted to talk about the Obama Farrakhan connection this was before Farrakhan's endorsemtn. The Call screener said "No I we won't go there" They were afaraid I would get the truth.

Don't tell them what you are going to say.  Make up some BS for the call screener.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 03:29:09 PM »
Colmes is beyond hopeless.  Hannity may be worth targeting again, especially for his own show as mentioned. O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »
Colmes is so traitorous and so offensive that I wonder if it's not a deliberate "act" to play the role of the "Token Liberal on Fox News"....

There are few media figures which can infuriate me as does Colmes.

That Fox News contracting Colmes for big $ while ignoring Chaim Ben Pesach indicates the fulfillment of Soviet Premier Nikita Kruschev's predictions for the U.S.A. ... "Your grandchildren will live under Communism...".

He's like when Buchanan was the 'token' evil conservative on CNN.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »
I think Chaim should try to call into his radio show but not say who he is to the screener and not let them no exactly what he will say. Just say he wants to talk about Kosovo or doesn't understand Obamamania.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 11:36:11 PM »
Unfortunately these beasts only have people on who are currently in the news or have done something which is world famous recently. I think if JTF did something outrageous, Chaim would get on Hannity and Colmes.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 02:52:04 AM »
I argree, but if Chaim is considering, it would be up to him if he wanted to secretly go on the "Hannity and Colmes" show and talk about a random subject like Kosovo. ;)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 04:42:39 AM »

Holy krap! There really is life on mars!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »
I don't mean to veer off topic, and I know that Chaim isn't always that fond of Michael Savage, but I tell ya, I heard Michael Savage go into a short tirade the other night, and he sounded like he's some kind of "closet Chaim", I think Savage might have some beliefs and opinions that are very similar to Chaim and many of us on this board, although I guess he has to "play it safe", or not go too far into it, so he doesn't lose his high paying radio gig... hmmm, there's a new term, for you, a "closet Chaim"....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »
I'm going to be sick.  I just found out Alan Colmes went to my college.  Don't hold it against me. O0

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »
I'm going to be sick.  I just found out Alan Colmes went to my college.  Don't hold it against me. O0
I would not advertise that fact to much. Maybe Colmes became as he is now after he got out of school. ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years