Author Topic: I need not say anything more.  (Read 847 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I need not say anything more.
« on: February 29, 2008, 03:28:08 AM »
Is this worth so many jews dying for? Is this worth jews being kassamed to death? Is it worth selling your soul for this? Just read and comment.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/142442
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: I need not say anything more.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 03:58:56 AM »
Well, I don't know if it's true or not. And regarding Shas remaining in the Govt....I just don't know what to say. Is it good or bad for Israel to negotiate Eretz Israel and Jerusalem? I mean, on one side there is a serious risk that they in fact reach a "Hudna" (Islamic fake peace) and give Israel to Arabs, Chas veshalom. On the other side, perhaps the Fakestinians would not sign anything and just demand Israelis suicide, as they did in 2001. In that case, maybe Israelis would once and for all realize that "peace" is not possible and stop electing leftist leaders. Only G-d knows
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:00:32 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 04:01:50 AM »
The three key words:
According to Haaretz.  Any information thereafter is most likely not accurate in the slightest...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 04:23:18 AM »
The three key words:
According to Haaretz.  Any information thereafter is most likely not accurate in the slightest...

Odkahanechai, I agree with you about haaretz having no validity but this story is believable. If haaretz tells us that humans need oxygen, we aren't going to disagree with them because that is obviously true. In this case with shas, this story certainly seems plausible.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 04:24:45 AM »
Well, I don't know if it's true or not. And regarding Shas remaining in the Govt....I just don't know what to say. Is it good or bad for Israel to negotiate Eretz Israel and Jerusalem? I mean, on one side there is a serious risk that they in fact reach a "Hudna" (Islamic fake peace) and give Israel to Arabs, Chas veshalom. On the other side, perhaps the Fakestinians would not sign anything and just demand Israelis suicide, as they did in 2001. In that case, maybe Israelis would once and for all realize that "peace" is not possible and stop electing leftist leaders. Only G-d knows
Giving land back should never even be spoken about. It is a completely stupid under all conditions.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 04:30:32 AM »
The three key words:
Odkahanechai, I agree with you about haaretz having no validity but this story is believable. If haaretz tells us that humans need oxygen, we aren't going to disagree with them because that is obviously true. In this case with shas, this story certainly seems plausible.
If it were someone like Avigdor Lieberman (whom I know has now left the gov't), maybe I'd believe it - but Haaretz always tries to find an excuse to slander the Frum community.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 04:34:14 AM »
The three key words:
If it were someone like Avigdor Lieberman (whom I know has now left the gov't), maybe I'd believe it - but Haaretz always tries to find an excuse to slander the Frum community.

odkahanechai, Avigdor Lieberman has proven to have more self respect and is more honorable than shas by far. Don't get me wrong, I think Lieberman is drek, but he is a leeser of the evils when compared to shas. And I am not so sure shas are frum. Just because they have yarmulkes on doesn't mean they are religious. It's the actions of a person which speaks volumes.