Author Topic: Would it be possible to get JTF on Serbian Television?  (Read 8140 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Would it be possible to get JTF on Serbian Television?
« on: February 29, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »
Someone brought this up recently in the General Discussion forum.  Would this be possible?  How can we do it?  Does anyone have direct connections? 

I thought this would be a good discussion, and something could eventually come out of it.
All or nothing.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Would it be possible to get JTF on Serbian Television?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »
I knew some ppl in the Braca Karic. but they don't exist anymore.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:02:34 AM »
It is not a good idea.

Pay attention to the Serbian mentality.

Maybe this could be wrong accepted by some people.
You know what Serbs thing about foreign people and especially about foreign media ways like TV. They think that the whole world hates them and they see foreign institutions as spies. A JTF program on Serb TV wouldn’t change that.

This is not necessary.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 03:27:58 AM »
sad but true

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:45:17 AM »
I know what you mean, I still think it would be good for people in Serbia to see that there are Americans and Jews out there who support them.  People there feel like the whole world is against them, which it almost is, so i'm sure they'd appreciate the support as well.  I agree the people there already know what Chaim is talking about though, so i think it is more effective for others.
All or nothing.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
I am not sure..brother...

But I know that the Serbs are now not waiting for TV shows with American or other foreign labels.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 08:46:13 AM »
It would be better to arrange some Serbian national programms on Serbian TV.

Serbs do not like to listen foreign languages.

We need pro Serbian information and media which can only be provided by real Serbs.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »

We need pro Serbian information and media which can only be provided by real Serbs.
Dalmatia stop to be anti-Serb. What are you talking about, Serbs do not like this, Serbs do not like that??Shame on you for not telling the truth on this forum. You can not finish middle school in Serbia if you are not able to read, write and talk foreign language:English, Russian, German its... ::) ::) ::)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 10:09:08 AM »
I like the idea!
 If JTF is given enough time and presented fairly and objectively it would make perfect sense to the Serbian people.  :)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 10:13:39 AM »
You can not finish middle school in Serbia if you are not able to read, write and talk foreign language:English, Russian, German its... ::) ::) ::)

Easy friend.

We are now NOT talking about the Serbian education. Do not mix subjects.

I said that the Serbs do not LIKE to listen to foreign languages especially if we are talking about subjects like politics.

If you do not like to listen to a foreign language that does not mean that you CAN not speak or understand that language. If you have eyes SerbianArmy please use them to read better!

Dalmatia stop to be anti-Serb. middle school in Serbia

Finish your middle school and then we can continue this converzation.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

Dalmatia stop to be anti-Serb. What are you talking about, Serbs do not like this, Serbs do not like that??Shame on you for not telling the truth on this forum. You can not finish middle school in Serbia if you are not able to read, write and talk foreign language:English, Russian, German its... ::) ::) ::)
Of course. Serbs are of a small European country, ad thus are able to speak more than 1 language, I speak 4 as well.
DAlmacija is right. We need nationalists ruling our countries, and the media must be ruled by patriots, not by USA-foreigners.
But JTF is a good organisation, and is an enemy of USA's foreign policy.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »
the media must be ruled by patriots, not by USA-foreigners.

That's normal everybody wants domestic people in charge!
Not foreigners!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
the media must be ruled by patriots, not by USA-foreigners.
That's normal everybody wants domestic people in charge!
Not foreigners!
Of course. However, it is stupid to blindly follow a leader, even a domestic one.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:40 PM »
Of course. However, it is stupid to blindly follow a leader, even a domestic one.
[/quote]

It depends on the type of leader and the situation.

Therefore we have elections.
And that's why people select their authorities.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »

It depends on the type of leader and the situation.

Therefore we have elections.
And that's why people select their authorities.
The leaders we have in Europe-Russia, since 1900 are worser then ever.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
Yes especially Russia !

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »
Yes especially Russia !
To bad for words. I hope that Russian people have the courage to fight bolsheviks, because these are still alive.
We will see what happens in Russia.
I have no idea what the future brings.

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »
I live in Serbia and I'll tell you that getting JTF videos broadcasted on a Serbian TV station is a non-starter! 99% of networks are at best totally immersed in political correctness or at worst outright traitorous! There is one TV station, Palma Plus, from a small town of Jagodina that gives unabashedly patriotic. It has only local audience and is shown on some cable networks. They are the only ones that may be interested.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »
I live in Serbia and I'll tell you that getting JTF videos broadcasted on a Serbian TV station is a non-starter! 99% of networks are at best totally immersed in political correctness or at worst outright traitorous! There is one TV station, Palma Plus, from a small town of Jagodina that gives unabashedly patriotic. It has only local audience and is shown on some cable networks. They are the only ones that may be interested.
So we can forget about the patriottic national media everywhere in Europe then.
Too bad.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »
You can not finish middle school in Serbia if you are not able to read, write and talk foreign language:English, Russian, German its... ::) ::) ::)

Easy friend.

We are now NOT talking about the Serbian education. Do not mix subjects.

I said that the Serbs do not LIKE to listen to foreign languages especially if we are talking about subjects like politics.

If you do not like to listen to a foreign language that does not mean that you CAN not speak or understand that language. If you have eyes SerbianArmy please use them to read better!

Dalmatia stop to be anti-Serb. middle school in Serbia

Finish your middle school and then we can continue this converzation.

I don't understand your tone Dalmacija!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 03:12:17 AM »
@ Dalmacija and Ambiorix, what do you mean by espiecally Russia? Putting aside that Putin and Medvedev support Serbia about Kosovo. I think Putin is the only sane president out there. He can't go anti-islamic because of many muslims in Russia, but he is certaintly not appeasing them like the rest of the leaders.

@ Jasmina, SerbianArmy missunderstood Dalmacijas post and one thing lead to another.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »
@ Dalmacija and Ambiorix, what do you mean by espiecally Russia? Putting aside that Putin and Medvedev support Serbia about Kosovo. I think Putin is the only sane president out there. He can't go anti-islamic because of many muslims in Russia, but he is certaintly not appeasing them like the rest of the leaders.

@ Jasmina, SerbianArmy missunderstood Dalmacijas post and one thing lead to another.
By Russia I mean a lot of things. In Russia there are a lot of people that want communism back.
also in ex-ussr states in the caucasus, and kazachstan,....

Russia today is a complex country in my opinion.
We don't know if the regime is a neo-Bolshevik one, or the only anti-bolshevik one.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:40 AM »

I mean the communist leaders of Russia. The leaders who gained power in Russia after the defeat of the tsar.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

?

Did Serbian army sent you a private message about this ?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 12:42:53 PM »

?

Did Serbian army sent you a private message about this ?

no, he didn't! why? I read the posts, and post what Serbian Army wrote to you and I still disagree with your post! can you do us a favor and don't bring any more fights on this forum?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!