Author Topic: Apes that may have evolved from humans  (Read 11045 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Apes that may have evolved from humans
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »
lol, you never know, but I think it's from the same mulatto father and mulatto mother having the child, the possibilities are countless, as the "white" twin probably inherited very distant recessive recombination European traits by chance, like atavism, the 'white' child additionally may also have a new mutation, and is a bit depigmented and may have some albinism, such a thing is considerable, if this is so rare and doesn't occur too often neither. Or it could also be the milk man :::D

The mother is not an adulteress (at least in this case), so it's not fair to accuse her of it unfairly and without evidence. The white-appearing child was simply a result of genetic recombination. She is not white but only has some white attributes because her parents both carried the recessive genes.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:47 PM »
lol, you never know, but I think it's from the same mulatto father and mulatto mother having the child, the possibilities are countless, as the "white" twin probably inherited very distant recessive recombination European traits by chance, like atavism, the 'white' child additionally may also have a new mutation, and is a bit depigmented and may have some albinism, such a thing is considerable, if this is so rare and doesn't occur too often neither. Or it could also be the milk man :::D

The mother is not an adulteress (at least in this case), so it's not fair to accuse her of it unfairly and without evidence. The white-appearing child was simply a result of genetic recombination. She is not white but only has some white attributes because her parents both carried the recessive genes.

The article claim both both parents to be mulatto, although they look latino like Puerto Ricans for me; so it's possible but rare.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
The article claim both both parents to be mulatto, although they look latino like Puerto Ricans for me; so it's possible but rare.

The white parents could have been white Spaniards. They would be fully white but that could explain some "Hispanic" features on the face. Mediterranean whites look slightly different from Northern Europeans or Alpines, but they are still very much white and very much European.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
I don't know; myself I'm not hooked to this race stuff. I'm neither rascist nor anti-rascist.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »
I don't know; myself I'm not hooked to this race stuff. I'm neither rascist nor anti-rascist.
Probably you don't live in a "multi-cultural" area.
I was like that too.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2008, 05:05:09 PM »
So you don't believe in evolution but you do believe in devolution?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
You're really afraid that there'll be an eminent end to white people everywhere.

Yes!

In every white nation, even in those in which whites are the indigenous people, whites are in decline. Massive nonwhite immigration into Europe and other white countries is one of the biggest problems. Race mixing makes the problem worse, especially when it's as rampant a problem as it currently is.

Whites are in serious danger as our nations are taken from us and our people's numbers shrink year after year.

I'm a minority and I'm no more dead than  you are. If the 17% of blacks that reside in America today took on your idea of doom and gloom, we'd all be running back to Africa to be with people our own color.

I wouldn't object to that.  O0

However, one thing you don't seem to get that as a minority in a white nation, you are protected. Whites are compassionate. We care for people who aren't our own and try to make sure that all people, even minorities, are treated fairly.

Do you think the Chinese would give a crap about "minority rights" if they took over a place? Do you think the Arabs would? How do you think whites are treated in black ghettos or Mexican barrios? Whites as a group are suicidally being so altruistic and helpful to other races and forgetting to protect our own interests.

Don't even think for a moment that "AA" programs and such would exist to help whites if whites were to become the minority.

We're not doing that, are we? You make up 80% of the U.S's population. Preserve your race, Ruby...I won't fault you for that. We all have a right to. But I dont' think it's up to you to say that Blacks need to go here.. whites' over here...Asians over there...It's like being in a high school cafeteria where everyone makes themselves unaccessible. I guess that's segregation for you.

There were some bad things about segregation, such as the "separate but equal" facilities not really being of equal quality. I believe however that the problems with segregation could have been repaired to make it a more fair system, without doing away with segregation itself.

Whites were FORCED to integrate with people they were incompatible with at the point of a gun.

Nobody is going to care more about you than your own people. Everyone deserves to live among their own in their own nations with people who look like them, share their values, and form a cohesive community.

Whites don't deserve to have their cities full of criminal non-whites, or to be forced to keep fleeing from places we established. First we fled to the suburbs, now we're fleeing to the Northwest in droves, and eventually we'll have nowhere to run to. Then what do you think? Whites will either have to die or fight, and I'm more inclined to do the latter, if there are enough left to resist.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »

It's very hard to overcome years of brainwashing. When you're fed the same stuff for years on end in school, on tv, in books you read, in music you listen to, etc. then it can be very hard to break out unless you have some reality checks that wake you up.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

Yes, because they are both mulattoes, any combination is possible, or you could claim some type of atavistic traits, which are just distant recessive traits, like you mentioned.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

The white parents could have been white Spaniards. They would be fully white but that could explain some "Hispanic" features on the face. Mediterranean whites look slightly different from Northern Europeans or Alpines, but they are still very much white and very much European.

who knows, what background the mulattoes are from, but the white traits recombined and that's what happened, I wonder if the 'white' twin also suffers from albinism or some depigmentation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »
   The only way I can explain this as possible is as follows. One woman, two eggs, two fathers. One father is white, the other is black. The woman must have had sex with both fathers within a very short timespan. The article shows only one father, however, she is only 19 and her partner is only 17, which is also out of place since guys usually go for younger ladies. I'm guessing that she probably was a prostitute and her partner paid for sex.

That is a possibility, but I believe genetic tests must have been done for them to bring this story up to prove the twins had the same father. Twins of two colors aren't that special in such a situation.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:42 PM »

It's very hard to overcome years of brainwashing. When you're fed the same stuff for years on end in school, on tv, in books you read, in music you listen to, etc. then it can be very hard to break out unless you have some reality checks that wake you up.

Im not PC "liberal" or multicultst, I'm just more in religius stuff. ;)  

Love your Enemy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

Yes, they look like Puerto Ricans, most Puerto Ricans are triracial mainly Subsaharan Africans, indigenous Latin American Indians and Europeans, in other words Mestizo with some black influence, so of course it's possible how the twin might turn out, the question is if we'll be able to tell as she matures, from age related changes, if she'll have Negro type influences in her phenotype.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 05:20:17 PM »

Yes, they look like Puerto Ricans, most Puerto Ricans are triracial mainly Subsaharan Africans, indigenous Latin American Indians and Europeans mixed into one prevailing form, in other words Mestizo with some black influence, so of course it's possible how the twin might turn out, the question is if we'll be able to tell as she matures, from age related changes, if she'll have Negro type influences in her phenotype.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 08:02:50 PM »
Darwin's ideas laid down the foundation for Nazism.

Keep in mind that the Muslim Nazi's took our Torah and perverted it as the Nazis did with Darwin's ideas.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:41 PM »
I want to note that the girls are not newborns in that photo, so the parents must have been even younger when they had the children and even younger than that when they had sex.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »

The white traits can even re-emerge from mixed parents:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=377839&in_page_id=1770

These twins were both born to the same two parents.

This photo is exactly what i don't want to happen in Europe.
Our genes should stay largely what they are. We don't need to be fanatical, but enough is enough.
If we allow even more aliens to help the 20 million non-whites to outbreed us, and -if we are not ethnically cleansed by them-
the resulting mixed race will produce some 1/8 or 2/8 genuine white looking babies, I still think it is a Holocaust/Genocide against white people. There is a deliberate policy of destroying the white race going on now, and it started with MLK in the USA.
The blacks should have been deported back to Africa in the 50ties, after WWII, before the decolonisation.

If whites wouldn't marry blacks, it wouldn't be a problem.

Absolutely Agreed, Well said Yacov O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2008, 08:43:07 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=377839&in_page_id=1770

Our genes should stay largely what they are. We don't need to be fanatical, but enough is enough.
If we allow even more aliens to help the 20 million non-whites to outbreed us, and -if we are not ethnically cleansed by them-
the resulting mixed race will produce some 1/8 or 2/8 genuine white looking babies, I still think it is a Holocaust/Genocide against white people. There is a deliberate policy of destroying the white race going on now, and it started with MLK in the USA.
The blacks should have been deported back to Africa in the 50ties, after WWII, before the decolonisation.

If I protest against people that marry (or have just have sex wh marriage) non-whites,
they could accuse me for racism, and lock me up in jail.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2008, 03:52:39 AM »

That's just like saying, "If a human wouldn't marry another human, it wouldn't be a problem.'

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2008, 04:04:11 AM »

If I protest against people that marry (or have just have sex wh marriage) non-whites,
they could accuse me for racism, and lock me up in jail.

I doubt that they're maried. They were called "partners" people shud be stoned for this.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2008, 04:16:16 AM »
That's just like saying, "If a human wouldn't marry another human, it wouldn't be a problem.'

I agree. Who cares who marries who!
I've dated outside my race. Frankly I could care less if others do.
My favorite singer David Bowie, a white English man,  married Iman an African supermodel and they have a kid. Big deal. I always thought they made a lovely couple.
Good Mills. Make some babies with blacks. Good for you. Good for all of us.

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2008, 04:18:40 AM »

My favorite singer David Bowie, a white English man,  married Iman an African supermodel and they have a kid. Big deal. I always thought they made a lovely couple.
They are a beautiful couple and have been married for 16 years. :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2008, 04:53:09 AM »

Good Mills. Make some babies with blacks. Good for you. Good for all of us.

HA HA! Too bad for you, I am not the only person who feels this way. I am not going to obsess with white purity or in keeping my white blood "clean" or whatever. Of course, I am not attracted to black men, but I have dated men of another race.
This life passes too quickly and in the end when we die...I doubt there will be black, white, asian souls or whatever.
I am white but that does not mean I'm going to be worried with who dates who, I can care less. 

I care about it, because Europe is a white men's land. Change that, and Europe's gone.
Idem dito for the USA. But if you don't care, fine with me.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »
Darwinism provided the foundation for eugenics, which in turn provided an underlying basis for Nazism. Darwin was an animal.

Don't confuse "Social Darwinism" with evolution. One is a political philosophy that Darwin did not invent or have anything to do with,  and the other is a scientific theory.

Evolution doesn't claim that one branch of the tree is higher or better than any other, just different, although some twigs may be more successful than others over time.

Nothing could be further from the truth, Darwin in the Descent of Man clearly states that Whites are superior to Blacks and that the Black races would be exterminated by the White races and increase the gap between Ape and Man. 
At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. (The Descent of Man (1871) p.201)

Get your facts straight.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »

Quote from: Darwin
At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. (The Descent of Man (1871) p.201)

He's right about the apes facing extinction, or the threat of it, but he got it backwards on which of the human races would face genocide.

I'd have to see the whole thing in context to really understand what his point was here, but I venture a guess that it was probably involving the fact that civilized peoples seemed more adaptable, more ready to take on challenges as a species, than the less culturally advanced negroes or Australian aboriginals, and that they would probably in time overpower the others in the struggle for existence.

This doesn't imply an innate superiority or inferiority, simply different qualities that may give a better or worse chance of survival.

Creationists are notorious for quote mining.