Author Topic: Political pundits and the media are equating John Hagee with Louis Farrakhan  (Read 1485 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
They want McCain to insult him like he did to Robertson and Falwell in 2000.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
"They want McCain to insult him like he did to Robertson and Falwell in 2000."

And knowing McCain, he'll likely oblige.

McCain reminds me of a scene from a movie that I once saw about the downward spiral in Germany in the 1930s, just as the Nazis were getting emboldened as a political party.  A comedian was on stage in Berlin and had this joke:  "Franklin Roosevelt was just elected in America, and his first statement was to publicly forgive all his political enemies.  Here in Germany, Adolph Hitler was just elected Chancellor, and his first act was to have all his friends arrested."  The comedian was later beaten in his dressing room by Brownshirts.

Like a man who fails to grasp who his friends are, I fully expect McCain to run hard to the left during this upcoming election.  As for how McCain will govern, that's an academic question, because he's going to be beaten soundly.

"Better to face a known enemy looking to cut your throat than to have a unreliable 'ally' who might put his knife in your back."  And you can quote me on that.

et

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
First off let me say i like both Falwell and and Robertson however there is a difference.Pastor Haggee has never said that homos caused hurricanes or other catastrophes. To compare him to the Black shvartza reggae dancing Nazi trashkan is just a bizzare leftist trick to and a weak attempt to make Pastor Hagge look bad.When has Hagee ever called Islam a gutter religion and when has he said the kkk is a great organazation like farrakan trash can said of Hitler that he was a great man
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Hagee certainly has his peculiarities, but he's not evil like Farrakhan.

• Ultimate JTFer
"They want McCain to insult him like he did to Robertson and Falwell in 2000."

And knowing McCain, he'll likely oblige.

McCain reminds me of a scene from a movie that I once saw about the downward spiral in Germany in the 1930s, just as the Nazis were getting emboldened as a political party.  A comedian was on stage in Berlin and had this joke:  "Franklin Roosevelt was just elected in America, and his first statement was to publicly forgive all his political enemies.  Here in Germany, Adolph Hitler was just elected Chancellor, and his first act was to have all his friends arrested."  The comedian was later beaten in his dressing room by Brownshirts.

Like a man who fails to grasp who his friends are, I fully expect McCain to run hard to the left during this upcoming election.  As for how McCain will govern, that's an academic question, because he's going to be beaten soundly.

"Better to face a known enemy looking to cut your throat than to have a unreliable 'ally' who might put his knife in your back."  And you can quote me on that.

et

If you haven't voted yet in the primaries, cross-over in the Dem primary or re-register for now as a Dem (if it's required to vote in their primary) and vote for Hillary over Obama.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Hagee, is a decent guy,  I'm afraid that he missionizes, but he is on no level close to Farrakhan
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Ultimate JTFer
I posted this thread more than two months ago. 

I told you this would happen.  Now they're trying to equate Hagee with Jeremiah Wright. 

McCain never had any relationship with Hagee or the pastor who discussed Islam.  Hagee only endorsed McCain after he was about to clinch the GOP nomination.