Author Topic: This is disturbing to listen!  (Read 7787 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
This is disturbing to listen!
« on: March 02, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: This is disturbing to listen!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »
A modern day Nat Turner

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »
Yeah, this is Khalid Muhammed, the guy that referred to Jews as "bloodsuckers." This led to Farakhan suspending him from speaking. When Farakhan was interviewed about this, he stated that Khalid Muhammed didn't express any untruths. He, in fact, expressed truths. But the problem was in the way he expressed these truths.

So that's just great. Farakhan didn't agree with the accuracy of Khalid's statements, just disagreed with how he expressed himself.

This Khalid character is just so plain evil, there is absolutely nothing about him or what he says that can be taken seriously and is almost funny because of this. To me, he's the equivilent of a "Side-show Bob" character in the Simpsons, someone so evil and stupid, you have to laugh at him.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 06:43:18 PM »
Daniel is he being sarcastic or is it all meant to be straightforward?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:44:20 PM »
straightforward.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
He sounds like a mad man when he talks, regardless of the evil he is talking about.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:49:58 PM »
He sounds like a mad man when he talks, regardless of the evil he is talking about.
He is a normal racist black panter/black muslim
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »

I was wondering the same thing. If it was anyone else, I'd think he must be being sarcastic. But with Khalid Muhammed, I wouldn't put anything past him.

At his so called "Million Youth March" (which has barely over a couple of hundred people), when the police moved in to disperse the rally, he said that they should all take the officers' clubs and hit them over the head. My grandmother said that at that point, he should have been arrested for incitement. I agree with this.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »

That's a contradiction in terms, there's nothing "normal" about this.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »

I was wondering the same thing. If it was anyone else, I'd think he must be being sarcastic. But with Khalid Muhammed, I wouldn't put anything past him.
When are you guys going to learn that some blacks are wanting to mass-murder whites?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

it is normal for a racist black muslim

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »

Okay, I guess I follow your logic here. Being a racist black muslim is not normal. So therefore it's normal for someone abnormal to be abnormal. Just like it's completely normal for a psychotic schizophrenic to be abnormal. Am I following the logic correctly?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Okay, I guess I follow your logic here. Being a racist black muslim is not normal. So therefore it's normal for someone abnormal to be abnormal. Just like it's completely normal for a psychotic schizophrenic to be abnormal. Am I following the logic correctly?
You don't get it.
Blacks hate whites, (they are too stupid to realise that muslims were the biggest slavetraders....)
they want revenge. And therefore they want to kill all the whites in america.
What is abormal about their reaction-given the fact that they are a bit stupid, and that islam is a religion that
appeals very good to stupid people.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

You don't get it.
Blacks hate whites, (they are too stupid to realise that muslims were the biggest slavetraders....)
What is abormal about their reaction-given the fact that they are a bit stupid, and that islam is a religion that

They, they, they! So this is "all" black people or "most" black people? I get it perfectly well that you think that "they" all fit into this mentality of thinking. But do you get it that this "they" mentality is false on its face? I have only met two black people in person who think this way. All of the other blacks that I have met in my life do NOT think this way, including and especially Erica. But the problem is you will never get it because you will always refuse to believe it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »

You don't get it.
They, they, they! So this is "all" black people or "most" black people? I get it perfectly well that you think that "they" all fit into this mentality of thinking. But do you get it that this "they" mentality is false on its face? I have only met two black people in person who think this way. All of the other blacks that I have met in my life do NOT think this way, including and especially Erica. But the problem is you will never get it because you will always refuse to believe it.
Dream on Daniel. Have a niece dream.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »
**** man this site has changed my views remember when i made my topic about this site being anti black now i know what america is going through black people in usa converting to islam beating and harrasing all non blacks like that video in which a fat black man beat the hell out of white man black people are not civilized now i am scared of them :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »
**** man this site has changed my views remember when i made my topic about this site being anti black now i know what america is going through black people in usa converting to islam beating and harrasing all non blacks like that video in which a fat black man beat the hell out of white man black people are not civilized now i am scared of them :(
I understood your opinion very well at the time you joined.
But frankly I am glad you can understand that racism always comes from both sides.
If you see that you cannot say that blacks are always the victims of racism commited by whites.

If you investigate this matter more and more, you'll find out , that whites are rather victims of black hate than opposite,
the same counts for immigrants in Europe (not indians, but some pakis, bangladeshi) turks, morakkans, congolese, ...

they want to revenge colonialism, imperialism,...
and find a easy victim in the "pussyfied" white natives.

History always repeats itself.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »

You don't get it.

Not all blacks are bad however a great many feel exactly as that animal does in the video. Daniel you live a charmed existence. For you to deal with black folks as you do each day and say you only have met one or two with that disposition really tells me you really have your eyes closed to the evil around you. Most blacks that work for a living are decent people. The ones that are the problem are the ones that sit around all day and soak up social services. While you or I are out working they sit around and figure how white society has screwed them and how they would be able to get even. The man in that video was Louis Farrakhan's right hand man every word out of his mouth was exactly what that evil animal Farrakhan wanted him to say. Not all black folks are bad but a great many of them are evil  incarnate. The trick is to be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
I understood your opinion very well at the time you joined.
But frankly I am glad you can understand that racism always comes from both sides.
If you see that you cannot say that blacks are always the victims of racism commited by whites.

If you investigate this matter more and more, you'll find out , that whites are rather victims of black hate than opposite,
the same counts for immigrants in Europe (not indians, but some pakis, bangladeshi) turks, morakkans, congolese, ...

they want to revenge colonialism, imperialism,...
and find a easy victim in the "pussyfied" white natives.

History always repeats itself.

Yes that was the video i was refering to and that women also spit on the store owner face :o disgusting these people have no shame

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
These are the videos ALLOWED on Zootube.  There are literally thousands of videos like this from black neighborhoods.  I agree that there are many righteous blacks.  I think this is a combination of decaying morality, evil black leaders(local and national) who excuse all types of behavoir, and gang/hip hop culture glorified and rarely questioned by the media establishment.  Black people used to emulate the best parts of white culture but remained black.  They used to have schools in the late 1800's that were competitive and tried to better themselves.  Now they have been on the decline for the last 70 years and are bringing the whole country and maybe even the world with them. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »
These are the videos ALLOWED on Zootube.  There are literally thousands of videos like this from black neighborhoods.  I agree that there are many righteous blacks.  I think this is a combination of decaying morality, evil black leaders(local and national) who excuse all types of behavoir, and gang/hip hop culture glorified and rarely questioned by the media establishment.  Black people used to emulate the best parts of white culture but remained black.  They used to have schools in the late 1800's that were competitive and tried to better themselves.  Now they have been on the decline for the last 70 years and are bringing the whole country and maybe even the world with them. 

typical behaviour of blacks in group or muslim scum.
watch what happens in holland:

Turks ...

program: immigrant man presentator wants to go back to the area where for older marokans used to play as a child.
kids in amsterdam...analfabetical muslimsparents.
at the end the presentator is hurt by a coca cola can that hit his head...

white scum:

black and white scum

a positive note to end:

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »
Youtube is allowing this kind of videos but when mr.Chaim put one they remove it in matters of minutes!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 10:52:28 PM »
Youtube is allowing this kind of videos but when mr.Chaim put one they remove it in matters of minutes!
They fear right wing Jews apparently.

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 12:43:31 AM »
WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD LISTEN

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »
Didnt this s.o.b. die?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban