Author Topic: Don't Go To Egypt!  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Don't Go To Egypt!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 04:39:44 AM »
He shud go to Israel instead; I'll never go to Holiday to any muslime ocupied state, Israelis spending their hollidays in Egipt are financing the Jihad against the Jews.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
He shud go to Israel instead; I'll never go to Holiday to any muslime ocupied state, Israelis spending their hollidays in Egipt are financing the Jihad against the Jews.

Exactly. No self-respecting Israeli should spend their holiday in any Arab or Muslim country.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »
The kid was American. 

And I don't think any American should go to that sewer either. 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 03:48:22 AM »
I thouht he was Jewish, nethertheless any cent given to any muslime buisness will hurt all non muslimes in the end, becouse of islamic practise of zakat or alms given to "charitable organisations" financing Jihadis. I think that good idea in Israel will be economic boycott of A-rab buisnesess and labour. I't bloodless and legit way to drive them out.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 04:12:47 AM »
How horrible that he felt trapped in that situation :(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
Frig Egypt
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AIWASS

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 02:40:02 AM »
why is he looking so happy?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »
The kid was American. 

And I don't think any American should go to that sewer either. 

Yeah, thanks I didn't knew he was an American. Anyway, no self-respecting Jew or Christian would visit that slimehole of a country or any other Islamic country for that matter.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision