Author Topic: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video  (Read 10978 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »
Yes.....let's blame black culture for this one.
a new Erica?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 10:27:53 PM »
Don't see how you can inject race into this one.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 12:43:09 AM »

So much of the evil in our country is derived from blacks. In fact, shvartzas should not be allowed to join this forum and should be banned immediately. Anyone supporting shvartza chayos needs to be banned. Even according to judaism, if the majority of a group is rotten then you can assume that an individual from that group is rotten too. The jew hatred coming out of those black puffy lipped mouths is so vial. We don't need shvartzas and their supporters as part of this movement as they dont support us anyways. Remember the goal is to have as many people that agree with us as possible. The shvartzas should go joing some kenyan aids forum, not this one.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 12:50:20 AM »

So much of the evil in our country is derived from blacks. In fact, shvartzas should not be allowed to join this forum and should be banned immediately. Anyone supporting shvartza chayos needs to be banned. Even according to judaism, if the majority of a group is rotten then you can assume that an individual from that group is rotten too. The jew hatred coming out of those black puffy lipped mouths is so vial. We don't need shvartzas and their supporters as part of this movement as they dont support us anyways. Remember the goal is to have as many people that agree with us as possible. The shvartzas should go joing some kenyan aids forum, not this one.
You are one of the most disgusting members of this site. Nothing but hate comes out your mouth. You need to grow up.

Stop trying to blame black people for a white soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff, it's pathetic. On your way to StørmFrønt, even though they hate Jews, I think you'll find more people over there who agree with your racist views than here. You are a sad excuse for a human being.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 02:45:23 AM »

You are one of the most disgusting members of this site. Nothing but hate comes out your mouth. You need to grow up.

Stop trying to blame black people for a white soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff, it's pathetic. On your way to StørmFrønt, even though they hate Jews, I think you'll find more people over there who agree with your racist views than here. You are a sad excuse for a human being.

Ummmm...... are you not aware that Chai Ben Pesach hates shvartzas? I think your sticking up for any shvartza on this site is uncalled for. I think we should leave that for the million monkey forum. Or for the jungles of Kenya.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 02:52:26 AM »

Ummmm...... are you not aware that Chai Ben Pesach hates shvartzas? I think your sticking up for any shvartza on this site is uncalled for. I think we should leave that for the million monkey forum. Or for the jungles of Kenya.
I agree and think that FMJ needs to apologise.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 02:55:08 AM »
The clip is fake. They are throwing a dead dog, which is still disgusting but no where near as bad.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 02:55:53 AM »
Than it is ok. It's good to make fun sometimes ::)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:11 AM »
The clip is fake. They are throwing a dead dog, which is still disgusting but no where near as bad.

That dog was not dead he was whining when the soldier threw him

Sergio 11

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 02:59:04 AM »

I agree and think that FMJ needs to apologise.

What the hell for... if you want to act like a KKK brotha then do it towards people who F%&UKING deserve it and not a member of this forum...

DWI mentioned something about judaism allowing to generalise people if the general populace is evil..

remember the story of Sodom and Gemora, Hashem was willing to spare the evil towns even if there was only 10 good people there, not even one was to be found..

Seperating, generalising and accusing is what is tearing the west apart not the henious crimes people within certain ethnic groups create...

IT ISN'T GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT FOR SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE OF THERE BACKGROUND NO MATTER HOW HATEFUL IT IS... NO THAT WON'T RIDE WITH ANY FAIR MINDING PEOPLE

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 03:05:54 AM »

That dog was not dead he was whining when the soldier threw him

He didn't resist at all when the soldier was holding him. Those whines were fake, take another look, the camera is still picking up the sound when the dog is far down the cliff. There is no way a crappy camera like that would be able to pick up that audio.

Sergio 11

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 03:10:07 AM »
I agree it was fake and the dog wasn't real at all...

take a closer look and you will see what i mean.. if the dog was alive/real it would have flinched after being held around the neck and you certainly wouldn't be able to hear it bark after being flung over the cliff..

any one who thinks that funny though should be severely tortured

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »
Even if its fake and the puppy was already dead who in their right mind would do such a cruel thing i was watching cnn and they were showing the soldier was now getting death threats and his address and phone no is posted on youtube;D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:17:24 AM by ASHISH »

Sergio 11

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 03:15:58 AM »
Even if its fake and the puppy was already dead who in their right mind would do such a cruel thing i was watching cnn and they were showing the soldier was now getting death threats ;D

When your right your right

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 07:47:14 AM »
I think any soldier cought with cell phone and camera shud be severe punished, I don't see any good thing coming from this private footage it was used to bash military since Wietnam. Only man with cameras in war zones allowed shud be reporters from Starts and Stripes; so civilian jouranlist shud be shoot on sight. 8;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 07:56:32 AM »

I agree. While black culture has done a great deal of damage to American culture, we cannot blame them for all of our problems. Plenty of whites choose to be evil or are just outright stupid. I didn't see any signs of black culture in this clip. They didn't talk like blacks, they didn't dress like them. Even though they were wearing military uniforms, they didn't wear them the way in any stupid fashion.
   This is the stupid and evil type of thing that people in a frat would do. The odds of this being influenced by drugs or alcohol are much greater than those two being influenced by black culture.

Also, it doesn't matter if the dog was fake or not. It is still a despicable thing to do.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 08:09:21 AM »
I certainly don't want to "inject" the issue of race into every single matter... However, when it comes to cruelty to animals, especially dogs, it is indeed the "rap music" crowd who are notorious for breeding pit bull dogs for blood curdling fighting.... They breed the dogs to be angry and mean enough to fight to the death in one on one bouts... And they "gamble" lots of cold hard ca$h (usually drug money) on these "to the death" pit bull dog fights.. And we all know who the "rap music crowd" REALLY are... As a matter of fact, wasn't a major black "afro-american" NFL Football star recently convicted of doing this??...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »
   I have no doubt that blacks are amount the biggest offenders when it comes to animal cruelty, but in this case there was nothing black about what was done. It we want to talk about animal cruelty statistics, we should start a separate thread. I don't hate anyone because of race, but do hate people who choose to do evil things such as throwing dogs off of cliffs or breeding pitbulls to fight.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »
These soldiers should be slowly butchered

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »
They should receive the same punishment that they did to the dog. Perhaps they can be sent skydiving with defective parachutes and then it would be hard to prove who is at fault.

Offline Matt M.

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »
"I would have painfully stabbed him to death with a thin needle. Might take me weeks but i'd enjoy every second of it."

"That is disgusting and no thats not what the Army represents, these are sobs that they should be thrown off a cliff."

"even if its not real though, it is disgusting to even joke about something like that and i hope these particular yanks get whats coming to them......with any luck those two soldiers will get killed on some G-d forsaken mission any way and we will never hear from them again."

"These soldiers should be slowly butchered"

Anyone who believes a man should be killed because he killed a puppy is insane. This idea that human and animal life are equivalent is the same thought process the whackos in ALF and PETA use to justify their despicable actions; actions which include running an advertising campaign which compared the slaughter of chickens for food to the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust. According to PETA the life of a chicken is worth exactly as much as the life of a Jew. I thought that comparison was abominable, but now that I know Jews think the life of a soldier is worth the same as the life of a puppy perhaps I was wrong. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 03:38:07 PM by Matt M. »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »
"I would have painfully stabbed him to death with a thin needle. Might take me weeks but I'd enjoy every second of it."

"That is disgusting and no thats not what the Army represents, these are sobs that they should be thrown off a cliff."

"even if its not real though, it is disgusting to even joke about something like that and i hope these particular yanks get whats coming to them......with any luck those two soldiers will get killed on some G-d forsaken mission any way and we will never hear from them again."

"These soldiers should be slowly butchered"

Anyone who believes a man should be killed because he killed a puppy is insane. This idea that human and animal life are equivalent is the same thought process the whackos in ALF and PETA use to justify their despicable actions; actions which include running an advertising campaign which compared the slaughter of chickens for food to the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust. According to PETA the life of a chicken is worth exactly as much as the life of a Jew. I thought that comparison was abominable, but now that I know Jews think the life of a soldier is worth the same as the life of a puppy perhaps I was wrong. 

That's a strange way to judge the opinions here.  I don't know how you take attacking an evil person who kills baby animals for fun as a measurement by Jews to equate human and animal life. People here are against needless cruelty and there is no possible reason to kill a puppy, nor can there reasonably be one.  It shows that people on the forum, Jews and gentiles alike, don't think wearing a uniform makes you a good person.  It shows that people here are good and don't like to see an innocent animal be killed for no reason.  Many people have been saved by dogs and they often reflect the owners they have. It's also very unlikely that the soldier hasn't done other evil things and the Marines completely denounced this action.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »
The U.S. Army is currently sending recruiters all over the world; hiring mercenary soldiers to fight in Iraq, in exchange for instant citizenship.

Such a mercenary force fighting for the U.S. Army, in and of itself should be a red flag warning that we are on the way out as a "superpower".

Bush is borrowing billions and billions of dollars from our mortal enemies the Saudis and the Communist Chinese, and won't institute the draft necessary to mobilize the U.S. for his "War on Terror".

Only a nutjob starts two wars, cuts taxes on the rich, and creates the illusion at home that "all is well", by his refusal to make Americans "sacrifice" their lives and fortunes on behalf of "the war effort".

Meanwhile, he scraps the Constitution and sets up the world's largest Fascist Police State, supposedly to "catch the Terrorists"; all the while creating 2 new International Terrorist Muslim States called Hamastan and Kosova, forcing Israel's surrender, and selling off American security interests to Muslim Terrorist Nations and other hostile states.

Not to mention having already bankrupted the Treasury to the point that American can never recover its position as "Leader of the Free World".

Sure hope that there's room in the Third World for one more national basket case!

Sounds very much like the last days of the Roman Empire to me.  Their army was made of German mercenaries.  Not to mention population decline, outsourcing work (Rome outsourced too), mass immigration to counter population decline due to abortion.  It's crazy how history repeats itself.  I'm an animal lover but I certainly don't endorse killing a human made in the image of God for that.  They should be criminally charged though and get dishonourable discharges.  Serial killers often start out torturing animals. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:35:20 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »
   I'm against cruel and unusual punishment for crimes. The solders established their kind and usual punishment by throwing the puppy off of the cliff. It is only fair that they get the same. Nothing more, nothing less.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2008, 12:42:20 AM »
Poor puppy RIP :'( :'( :'(

rofl!!!

It's a fake people!!

Another attempt to try and demoise americans. There's a youtube movie debunking this fake video   ;)