Author Topic: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video  (Read 10979 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 2 us soldiers throw a puppy off the cliff youtube video
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2008, 03:29:12 AM »
Do you have the link to the debunking video? I know a lot of bad stuff really does happen in the world, but it would help me to know that this particular incident wasn't real.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 06:05:28 AM »
yes, let me just get it for you.

lol, when i knew it was vastly edited, i found it quite funny  :D

Boeregeneraal

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »
Exactly it can be trick of American piss now moverment, even if this is true it shud not be published,becouse it's used as anti US andanti military propagand. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2008, 07:08:24 AM »
If were smart about it, we can actually make a response video, showing what muslims do to animals!

This could be a good idea! What do you all think?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2008, 07:17:17 AM »
Exactly it can be trick of American piss now moverment, even if this is true it shud not be published,becouse it's used as anti US andanti military propagand. 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N0xjY-4CMdI&feature=related

:::D
I'd like to see the Marine investigation.  If they find nothing then it's definitely fake.  I just don't want to sound like those 9-11 conspiracy idiots with controlled demolition theories and Muslims who say Bin Laden is a marionette.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »
well, atleast it's one less muslim  :D

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
I value life exactly the same, but not the thing that we eat. I mean if someone started playfully killing a chicken id kill him too, if he just killed the chicken as a resource for food, thats a different thing.

I still would have killed him with a thin needle. the man is a foul image of god.

Offline Matt M.

• New JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »
That's a strange way to judge the opinions here.  I don't know how you take attacking an evil person who kills baby animals for fun as a measurement by Jews to equate human and animal life. People here are against needless cruelty and there is no possible reason to kill a puppy, nor can there reasonably be one.  It shows that people on the forum, Jews and gentiles alike, don't think wearing a uniform makes you a good person.  It shows that people here are good and don't like to see an innocent animal be killed for no reason.  Many people have been saved by dogs and they often reflect the owners they have. It's also very unlikely that the soldier hasn't done other evil things and the Marines completely denounced this action.

I'm not defending the killing of puppies for no reason, but advocating human murder and torture over something like that is disgusting. Surely you condemn Muslims for becoming violent over Muhammed cartoons, yet you say a man should be killed because he harmed a dog. Both of these are examples of the same irrational thought process: Disproportionate Response. People who champion violence over the smallest things are the problem with the world, not the solution.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:38:08 PM by Matt M. »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »
I'm not defending the killing of puppies for no reason, but advocating human murder and torture over something like that is disgusting. Surely you condemn Muslims for becoming violent over Muhammed cartoons, yet you say a man should be killed because he harmed a dog. Both of these are examples of the same irrational thought process: Disproportionate Response. People who champion violence over the smallest things are the problem with the world, not the solution.
Matt, you don't get it. Anybody who has such hatred and cruelty to an innocent being is seriously sociopathic and is potentially a threat to all civilization. Also, please remember that Iraqis and all other Muslims hate dogs (because Mohammed did), and that they likely did this little stunt to show "solidarity" with their sand-ape "friends".

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2008, 06:13:36 AM »
That's a strange way to judge the opinions here.  I don't know how you take attacking an evil person who kills baby animals for fun as a measurement by Jews to equate human and animal life. People here are against needless cruelty and there is no possible reason to kill a puppy, nor can there reasonably be one.  It shows that people on the forum, Jews and gentiles alike, don't think wearing a uniform makes you a good person.  It shows that people here are good and don't like to see an innocent animal be killed for no reason.  Many people have been saved by dogs and they often reflect the owners they have. It's also very unlikely that the soldier hasn't done other evil things and the Marines completely denounced this action.

There is a big difference between becoming violent over a cartoon and someone throwing a puppy off a cliff. To make that comparison is to say satire and being violent towards an animal is the same, and it's not. I wouldn't and didn't suggest killing the soldier but he should receive a stiff sentence from the Marines for a number of reasons.  He makes the Marine Corps look terrible and hurts America's reputation among ally countries like India that take things like this more seriously.  There was no reason to do this and I don't blame people for being angry at this guy.  This soldier needs to get help but he probably won't, so I really don't care if he lives or dies.  He should just be punished for that action.  If he's willing to do this for fun, what else is he willing to do?

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2008, 09:32:33 AM »
I'll be damned if the people who sympathize with the puppy also happen to be meat-eaters. ::)

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2008, 10:14:05 AM »
Im not chinese:P i dont eat pets:D

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »

LOL ;D But you do eat meat, don't you? So isn't it a bit hypocritical to show compassion for a puppy (which is a good thing, BTW), and yet have no qualms about eating the flesh of slaughtered animals? :P How can a person do both?

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2008, 02:20:09 PM »

LOL ;D But you do eat meat, don't you? So isn't it a bit hypocritical to show compassion for a puppy (which is a good thing, BTW), and yet have no qualms about eating the flesh of slaughtered animals? :P How can a person do both?
You don't see the difference between eating an animal for food, and throwing a pet puppy off a cliff? wow  :o
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »
These guys are asshats, it really amazes me how stupid all these fools are that they always film it,are they proud? imaginine doing a horrible thing like that and filming it.They should immediatly sent by their C.O. for psych evaluation.

Good point Mord.  O0

All fools filming their crimes and put it online  ;D

Perhaps they know in their subconscious, that they are fools and that they deserve a hard punishment.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2008, 05:14:25 PM »
These guys are asshats, it really amazes me how stupid all these fools are that they always film it,are they proud? imaginine doing a horrible thing like that and filming it.They should immediatly sent by their C.O. for psych evaluation.

Good point Mord.  O0

All fools filming their crimes and put it online  ;D

Perhaps they know in their subconscious, that they are fools and that they deserve a hard punishment.  :::D

They should receive a court marshal punishment from the Military that requires them to have to change wet  "wee wee pads" at "Puppy City" (a famed pet store in the NY area) for the rest of their lives... Let the punishment suit the crime...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2008, 09:41:19 PM »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »

lol

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »

Serbs are complex ppl:P I can eat a lamb, while a dead enemy is next to me and my puppy is playing with his eyeball:P