Author Topic: This is disturbing to listen!  (Read 7751 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: This is disturbing to listen!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 01:22:12 AM »
Youtube is allowing this kind of videos but when mr.Chaim put one they remove it in matters of minutes!

It's unbelievable.  I see all types of horrible videos that are never pulled and get an "adult warning."  I've seen account where Al Qaeda posts be-headings and bombings directly from Afghanistan or Algeria and they keep their accounts for months.  How can Zootube say that Chaim speaking is more offensive? 

it would be great to have flagging and comment campaigns against certain videos. It sounds like this has been done before so maybe I need to check the internet section more. 

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 02:25:26 AM »
**** man this site has changed my views remember when i made my topic about this site being anti black now i know what america is going through black people in usa converting to islam beating and harrasing all non blacks like that video in which a fat black man beat the hell out of white man black people are not civilized now i am scared of them :(

You're making a serious blunder, if you hold Blacks responsible for this. It's Islam that's responsible for Blacks acting in this manner. Something as superficial as skin color can NEVER determine a person's behavior or conduct, it's all about conditioning. So rather than fearing Blacks, fear the Blackness which is Islam. :)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 02:32:39 AM »
What is disturbing is the overwhelmingly positive reaction he's getting from the audience!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 02:35:50 AM »
**** man this site has changed my views remember when i made my topic about this site being anti black now i know what america is going through black people in usa converting to islam beating and harrasing all non blacks like that video in which a fat black man beat the hell out of white man black people are not civilized now i am scared of them :(

You're making a serious blunder, if you hold Blacks responsible for this. It's Islam that's responsible for Blacks acting in this manner. Something as superficial as skin color can NEVER determine a person's behavior or conduct, it's all about conditioning. So rather than fearing Blacks, fear the Blackness which is Islam. :)
So blacks beating up whites do this because they believe in muuhammad?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 03:30:38 AM »

I wasn't referring to specific instances. But usually, conditioning plays a vital role in ANY man's behavior. Black on White crime (and vice versa) can also be traced to conditioning, indoctrination, the sort of ideas the individual has been exposed to as a child, and so forth. If a person is brought up to believe that all non-Muslims are animals, he'll experience no regret or guilt whilst killing a non-Muslim. The same goes for whites, blacks, orange, navy blue, and pretty much every color under the sun. ;D It's about conditioning, NOT race or color.

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »
I hate that video and I hate that man. He sounds stupid and it brings tears to my eyes to even know that there are people who are totally okay with themselves being this way. He was serious. Lord, forgive me but I hope he gets payback from that... 100 fold.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 04:07:34 AM »
**** man this site has changed my views remember when i made my topic about this site being anti black now i know what America is going through black people in USA converting to islam beating and harrasing all non blacks like that video in which a fat black man beat the hell out of white man black people are not civilized now i am scared of them :(

I wasn't referring to specific instances. But usually, conditioning plays a vital role in ANY man's behavior. Black on White crime (and vice versa) can also be traced to conditioning, indoctrination, the sort of ideas the individual has been exposed to as a child, and so forth. If a person is brought up to believe that all non-Muslims are animals, he'll experience no regret or guilt whilst killing a non-Muslim. The same goes for whites, blacks, orange, navy blue, and pretty much every color under the sun. ;D It's about conditioning, NOT race or color.

I don't think it's our responsibility to understand why Nazis hated Jews in WW2 or black gangsters in the inner city hate other people.
If you try to understand someone who wants to kill you, you come from a point of weakness and they sure as heck don't care what you or me have to think. Especially when you're talking about violent people. Also, please check out black vs white crime on FBI.gov. Except for DUI and public drunkenness (which are even according to population), black people commit half the murders, rapes and assaults, even though they are 13-15% of the population.  It doesn't mean there aren't millions of good black people.  It is a major problem and its root is that its not being addressed because the dialogue only happens online.  If someone even mentions these statistics, they could be fired or ostracized.  The most evil parts of black ghetto culture have almost taken over the entire world.   

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:23 AM »
After watching that video you how holocaust coud happened, there was one evil man and all other people just stand, watching and doig nothing. I don't know if white americans are just pussyfied or they fear confronting blacks for being branded rascist by ACLU and other "civil rights" groups. Those negro thugs act like they own this country, it's the same with muslime youths in Europe, or palestinians in Israel.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
These are the videos ALLOWED on Zootube.  There are literally thousands of videos like this from black neighborhoods.  I agree that there are many righteous blacks.  I think this is a combination of decaying morality, evil black leaders(local and national) who excuse all types of behavoir, and gang/hip hop culture glorified and rarely questioned by the media establishment.  Black people used to emulate the best parts of white culture but remained black.  They used to have schools in the late 1800's that were competitive and tried to better themselves.  Now they have been on the decline for the last 70 years and are bringing the whole country and maybe even the world with them. 

I agree. They take our JTF videos down but allow this filth to still be on?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
After watching that video you how holocaust coud happened, there was one evil man and all other people just stand, watching and doig nothing. I don't know if white americans are just pussyfied or they fear confronting blacks for being branded rascist by ACLU and other "civil rights" groups. Those negro thugs act like they own this country, it's the same with muslime youths in Europe, or PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis in Israel.

The moment a white person gets a backbone they're slurred as "Nazi!" "Hater!" "Racist!" even if they're simply pointing out facts about racial differences, or standing up for their own right to exist and to live.

Their job can be taken from them, they can be denied degrees, they can receive death threats.

It's very hard for a white to express pride in the current climate without serious consequences.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

This Black Muslime Nazi-Ape must be lynched together with the whole primate-zoo of his supporters. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
I don't think that the whole problem is that he is black,in my opinion mostly problem is that he is radical muslim islamo fashist!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »
I don't think that the whole problem is that he is black,in my opinion mostly problem is that he is radical muslim islamo fashist!

Yes indeed is the problem, that he is a muslime, but in the case of such an evil animal is everything allowed. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 03:21:42 PM »
After watching that video you how holocaust coud happened, there was one evil man and all other people just stand, watching and doig nothing. I don't know if white americans are just pussyfied or they fear confronting blacks for being branded rascist by ACLU and other "civil rights" groups. Those negro thugs act like they own this country, it's the same with muslime youths in Europe, or PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis in Israel.

The moment a white person gets a backbone they're slurred as "Nazi!" "Hater!" "Racist!" even if they're simply pointing out facts about racial differences, or standing up for their own right to exist and to live.

Their job can be taken from them, they can be denied degrees, they can receive death threats.

It's very hard for a white to express pride in the current climate without serious consequences.
Indeed. But at least JTF is clear about it: Chaim answered on my ASKJTF question that Europeans have the right to protect their culture, and thus have the right to defend themselves against evil north - africans etc,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
let's dig up his grave and kick him square in the nuts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »
let's dig up his grave and kick him square in the nuts!
Yes,he is suggesting to dig up graves of white people and killed them again because they didn't die soon.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »
These are the videos ALLOWED on Zootube.  There are literally thousands of videos like this from black neighborhoods.  I agree that there are many righteous blacks.  I think this is a combination of decaying morality, evil black leaders(local and national) who excuse all types of behavoir, and gang/hip hop culture glorified and rarely questioned by the media establishment.  Black people used to emulate the best parts of white culture but remained black.  They used to have schools in the late 1800's that were competitive and tried to better themselves.  Now they have been on the decline for the last 70 years and are bringing the whole country and maybe even the world with them. 

Videos like that that show the evil face of Black society should never be removed. White people need to see the danger they face from people like that. This guy was allowed to go on until he dropped dead of cancer or some other fatal disease. If he didn't drop dead he would have went on entertaining his loyal followers with interesting speeches like that to this very day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »

When I first saw the video last year I wanted to have it taken down so I emailed the staff...I didn't know how else to get it taken off... I'm going to flag it in a second.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2008, 03:05:48 AM »
Why do you want to flag this vid Erica; it showes only the true you won't find in PC ridden MSM; Thanks G-d and internet the people are learning the true about "poor opressed blacks". Once I was brainwashed to pitty and simpathise with your people too. ::)

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
Two quick thoughts:

- If you were to show this video to a dedicated liberal, he/she would reply, "That just shows what comes from Aparthied."  That's always the response from the likes of Desmond Tutu, when black South Africans act like animals.

- THIS VIDEO IS THE GREATEST ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT THAT I'VE EVER SEEN.

et

Just Erica

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »
Why do you want to flag this vid Erica; it showes only the true you won't find in PC ridden MSM; Thanks G-d and internet the people are learning the true about "poor opressed blacks". Once I was brainwashed to pitty and simpathise with your people too. ::)
Ultra, I'm just about tired of you with your inferences that I'm a racist and think like the idiot standing at the pulpit preaching hate and death to white people. You need to stop assuming you know ANYTHING about ALL black people.  He is not MY PEOPLE. He was the devil in my eyes. I want to flag this video because it's hateful and I don't subscribe to it. It may comfort you to think that I'm this way because me and that man have the same skin color but you are incredibly misguided if you think so. Posts like yours make me the saddest of all because my response to this video was non-threatening and it actually sided with what you ALL think about it.

SOmetimes I wonder why I even bother to like people like yourself when all you do is stomp people like myself (who have never done ANYTHING TO YOU) into the ground.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 05:04:39 PM »
Stop victimising yourself, nobody here hate you, if you cannot stand the truth about the universal problems all black comunities face, whever they're located in Africa or America maybe you shud consider further posting here, seing you posts statistics you don't seem to be very interested in saving Israel, America, West and righteus non western countries anyway. 

Love your Enemy

Just Erica

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »
Stop victimising yourself, nobody here hate you, if you cannot stand the truth about the universal problems all black comunities face, whever they're located in Africa or America maybe you shud consider further posting here, seing you posts statistics you don't seem to be very interested in saving Israel, America, West and righteus non western countries anyway. 
You don't read my responses Ultra. I don't think you ever have. Everytime I've downed actual lazy blacks, people like yourself skip over them and develop your own opinions about how you think I feel. Everytime I've downed Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jackson, you skip over those posts and make further dumb inferences about how much of a racist I am.

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy here but I'm not going to sit here and let you demonize me because you hate black people. That's something you have to deal with. SOme white people who have been negative in my life could have influenced me to act the way you say I act or feel, easily but I was blessed to know that not every white person I'll come in contact with in my life are like that. Since I was in high school, I've found that for every evil white person I've come in contact with, I actually meet 10 more who are decent and respectful. You aren't one of those people. That means I'll be blessed with the privilige of meeting 10 more GREAT white people in my travels today. ;)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2008, 03:08:38 PM »
I can not listen to this,,,,,