Author Topic: Jew's not for a state ?  (Read 2697 times)

Offline lovecanseepastcolor

• New JTFer
Jew's not for a state ?
« on: March 06, 2008, 02:37:22 AM »
I chatted with older fellow a few days ago age 78 to be exact.

It was kind of strange to listen to his beliefs.

He told me that his family does not support the state of Israel and that Israel should never had been formed.
He claimed that it was a sham and a way to surpress the people.
Away to round them up and drive them into one area.

He claimed during WW2 He fled to the united states.He claims that jewish people should have continued with life post WW2 and went right back to europe and parts of the world to rebuild and live life.
He claims Israel is exactly what the Americans did to the native indians on reservations gave them a tiny bit of land and then left them to die on it.

His statements made sense that after WW2 jewish people should have picked right up where they left off and returned to society instead of being isolated in the desert.

I asked him what about the home land and nation? He just claimed the USA is his homeland and his nation and that jewish people should move to as many countries as they can own land then work their way into govt positions and make the entire world their home instead of a strip in the desert.

I said what about kind david what about the prophcy he claimed it would be fulled regaurdless if jewish people were in israel or not.
Then he went on to mention jewish people should better themselves and get away from those damn arab nations.

What is this how can this be ?
Do any other jewish people feel this way?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jew's not for a state ?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:43:15 AM »
The whole post is like a smelly fart. You don't think the jews deserve the tiny slither of land they have when the arab and Iranian muslim nazis have 66 muzzy countries? You don't believe that the jews who dreamed of returning to the land of Israel through all the torture they suffered deserve to be there? Their are plenty of self hating kikes and anti semite bastards that have these positions but it will all be irrelevant if Chaim Ben Pesach is PM.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »
No no no you do not understand.
That is not my intentions at all by posting what he told me.

His exact words were this " we have better things to do like live all around the world as we did before ww2 i'll never let them drive me onto a damn reservation "

He also mentioned the land was not exactly what Israel actually is. Israel's empire extended over into jordan , syria and Iraq and that is where they really need to be and they should reclaim the land recouped in the 67 war if the are to really have a homeland untill then they are pushed onto pretty much a reservation.

I just did not relize that many jews felt this way apparently is whole family does

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 02:51:40 AM »
Listen, this is a kahanist site that wants to throw every muslim the hell out of Israel immediately. You know what we think. It offends people to even post something like that on a forum like this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 02:55:42 AM »
wholy crap after looking around this site i think i wanna leave .Why is there so much poking fun at black people and people in general of other races.

After all the suffering and pain the we went through along with discrimination why would we want to do it to other people.

I'm out, This site I came to for love and welcome not to see nasty comments about people.

please pull my account and delete it from this site

Goodbye.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:56 AM »
Well, I haven't met any Jew like him personally. But I have read that there was such an idelogy called "Diasporism". Unlike religious antiZionist Charedim, who claim that Jews must not have a State because Mashiach hasn't come yet, Diasporists claim that Galuth is a part of National Jewish Identity, and so abandoning it means a form of assimilation, Those Jews are proud of being exilees and feel they are more Jewish, but I heard it is a minority.

On the other hand there is another ideology called "Canaanism" which claims that real Hebrew identity means living in Israel and rejecting Judaism, which they consider a foreign Babylonian influence. "Cannanism" opposes expelling Arabs , since Arabs would go to another part of the middle east, and middle east as a whole , not Israel, is the homeland of Israelies, according to them. They advocate the total break off with Diaspora Jews, and value the "Sabras" (Jews who were in Israel before Zionist Aliah)

I don't know is there are still some Jews who hold Diasporism or Canaanism. A Jew may expalin it better
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:12:11 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 03:04:18 AM »
wholy crap after looking around this site i think i wanna leave .Why is there so much poking fun at black people and people in general of other races.

After all the suffering and pain the we went through along with discrimination why would we want to do it to other people.

I'm out, This site I came to for love and welcome not to see nasty comments about people.

Goodbye.

Don't leave. You have only explained a position of a Jew. It's educational, there have been Jews who thought like that, and it's intersting to know about that idelogies among Judaism, though they are a tiny minority. It's just history

Sergio 11

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 03:07:52 AM »
Without an Israel for jews it would be 100% holocaust gasém burném season..

Anyone jew who is willing to hand over any part of the state of Israel is no Son/daughter of G-d

newman

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 04:57:30 AM »

Goodbye.

Good!

Sod, off you insane, liberal, self-hating kapo imbecile. There's no helping the likes of you.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »
It never fails:

The same Jew-haters who claim "Jews always stick together and only care about themselves", are the self-same Jew-haters who attempt to discredit Zionism and the State of Israel by claiming "I know at least one Jew who opposes Israel and Zionism, so arguments for destroying Israel are valid because even the Jews are divided among themselves as to their support for Israel and Zionism"

The same fallacious logic is used when a professional Marxist propagandist interviews one American member of the Communist Party U.S.A., and then claims that "I know at least one person who believes, along with the rest of us, that the U.S. must overthrow capitalism and become Communist, and so the argument that Americans don't want Communism can't be true".

Ban the troll.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 09:15:35 AM »
lovecanseepastcolor:  "...This site I came to for love and welcome not to see nasty comments about people.  please pull my account and delete it from this site.  Goodbye."

No.

We're going to maintain your account on the forum to make you read our nasty comments about people.

That way we can prove that you willfully joined a "hate-group"!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Explainning an ideology held by a minority of Jews is just educational. It does, in no way, mean supporting that view. I don't see the problem. Some minority of old Jews viewd Zionism as a form of anti-Semitism. They had lived in the Ghettos and viewd Israel as an another way Goyim attemped to get rid of Jews. No wonder some people may have thought that way, especially if we remember that nazis had considered the posibilty of gathering all European Jews in Madagascar.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 02:32:28 PM »
No no no you do not understand.
That is not my intentions at all by posting what he told me.

His exact words were this " we have better things to do like live all around the world as we did before ww2 i'll never let them drive me onto a damn reservation "

He also mentioned the land was not exactly what Israel actually is. Israel's empire extended over into jordan , syria and Iraq and that is where they really need to be and they should reclaim the land recouped in the 67 war if the are to really have a homeland untill then they are pushed onto pretty much a reservation.

I just did not relize that many jews felt this way apparently is whole family does

He should see his physician or neurologist..might be suffering from a slight case of DEMENTIA.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »

You make an excellent point here.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 04:57:13 PM »

What point?  We don't want to cause any pain or discriminate against blacks or "people in general of other races".  Where did he see anyone here say that we wish to cause harm to blacks or people of other races?  When did anyone at JTF ever discriminate or make any black suffer?  This guy is delusional, and if you think he has a point, you are surely mistaken Daniel. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »

What point?  We don't want to cause any pain or discriminate against blacks or "people in general of other races".  Where did he see anyone here say that we wish to cause harm to blacks or people of other races?  When did anyone at JTF ever discriminate or make any black suffer?  This guy is delusional, and if you think he has a point, you are surely mistaken Daniel. 
JTF does not discriminate it points out evil behavior! There is a big difference between discrimination and the stating of plain fact. It's my opinion that evil people should be made fun of and insulted at every opportunity. The fact that they are black or anything else has nothing to do with it. It's all the PC bullsh-t that has put our society in the fix its in today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 08:54:23 PM »
Sounds a lot like someone came here to provoke us.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »

Daniel

With all of the discrimination and pain and murder we have gone through, we have a RIGHT TO BE REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF.  

No more Mr. Nice Guy here...

Now, as far as blacks...you pick and choose your enemy. Some blacks are decent people.  Some are misguided...all the rest are animals.

and the same go for fellow Jews or anyone of any culture of any race.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »
lovecanseepastcolor, you have no knowledge of history and your simplistic, incorrect views helps shape your incorrect arguments.  You are acting as if Israel was in a vacuum and was the 'answer' following the holocaust.  Israel was long in the making before that, and the idea that Jews should "go back to Europe" after the holocaust doesn't even make any sense.  By his logic, if moving to Israel won't save you, how would moving to Europe or moving to x, y, z make a difference either?  We go to this land because it is the land of our forefathers and what Hashem promised us in the Torah.  Where we lived before for centuries, and where we longed to return for 2000 years.  We have a spiritual connection to this land no matter who is residing there or what its status is in terms of statehood or no statehood.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »
Re:  "...Why is there so much poking fun at black people and people in general of other races..."

Why, HONKY?

Because, that's why!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
Thanks for making me laugh MassuhD.  That truly was funny.  You know, just the name of this individual makes one have piles...  These people have no concept of morality nor right and wrong.  They are simpletons and of weak intellect.  Are people supposed to treat the most vile scum and gutter filth of society with respect?  Does a child molester disserve to be treated like a human?  Does some savage that massacres innocent people truly warrant “human rights” or the right to a firing squad?  Ah…never mind, these ignorami cannot even understand the most moral concept of humanity: Capital Punishment.

If this individual comes back I have a fabulous site for him to research the outcome of his inept logic: http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left.html

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 12:27:06 AM »

Regarding the original post in this thread,    I came across a zoo tube video that reminds me of that line of " thinking".    The best part of this video is someone gave these fools  a piece of his mind:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 10:19:14 AM »
Those Jews disgust me to no end...  They are a shame period.  Again Rabbi Kahane was right:

http://kahane.blogspot.com/2007/01/beards-carry-no-immunity-by-rabbi-meir.html
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »
Those Jews disgust me to no end...  They are a shame period.  Again Rabbi Kahane was right:

http://kahane.blogspot.com/2007/01/beards-carry-no-immunity-by-rabbi-meir.html

that article is very good, and rightly distinguishes between non or anti zionists(many of whome still want to fight the arabs). And neturei karta - who stand with arabs/terrorists.