Author Topic: What do you think about this Rap song praising jews in there struggle to survive  (Read 2775 times)

Sergio 11

I know a lot of you out there hate rap because it brings up bad vibes but check out this song by the WU TANG CLAN

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wutangclan/neveragain.html

Sergio 11

The song by the way is called "Never Again"...

I really like it to be honest but don't let me decide for you, let us know what you think..

by the way one of the co-members of the Wu tang clan is jewish his name is Remedy and in other videos on youtube he explains what was meant exactly in those lyrics that were composed

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
They can be exeption from the rule, but still hate the rap(e on music). They're many great songs about Jewish struggle and not rapish at all. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
I think not all rap is bad and this is a perfect example

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
This is an old song, I remember it was on Kahane.org .
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
sad song but very good quality rap :)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Great song, great group.
Formely known as "1986"

Sergio 11

The Kahanist message is also Never Again which kind of echo's what this song is all about...

I hate rap but these lyrics are very good

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I know a lot of you out there hate rap because it brings up bad vibes but check out this song by the WU TANG CLAN

When you say black rappers attack Jews... what about the wu tang clan that praises Israels right to exist and made a video about the Israeli army defending itself from terrorism..

i saw it for myself it was very good.. although can't stand most rap i have to say they wern't bad at all

I think the song i am thinking of that they did on Israels right to defend itself and survive was called "Never Again"

I guess what i am trying to say here is there is always exceptions to the rule
[/quote]

There are but check out these Wu Tang lyrics.

[Intro: Raekwon the Chef, Method Man]

What that [censored] want God?
Word up, look out for the cops (Wu-Tang five finger [censored])
(Cash Rules) Word up, two for fives over here baby
Word up, two for fives them niggaz got garbage down the way, word up
KnowhatI'msayin?
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M. get...)
Yeah, check this ol fly [censored] out
Word up
(Cash Rules Everything Around Me) Take you on a natural joint
(C.R.E.A.M. get the money) Here we here we go
(dolla dolla bill y'all) Check this [censored], yo!

[Verse One: Raekwon the Chef]

I grew up on the crime side, the New York Times side
Staying alive was no jive
At second hands, moms bounced on old men
So then we moved to Shaolin land
A young youth, yo rockin the gold tooth, 'Lo goose
Only way, I begin to gee off was drug loot
And let's start it like this son, rollin with this one
And that one, pullin out gats for fun
But it was just a dream for the teen, who was a fiend
Started smokin woolies at sixteen
And running up in gates, and doing hits for high stakes
Making my way on fire escapes
No question I would speed, for cracks and weed
The combination made my eyes bleed
No question I would flow off, and try to get the dough all
Sticking up white boys in ball courts

So they talk about robbing white people which would make that guy self hating.  So maybe that was just one line, check this song

Wu Tang Clan - Da Mystery of Chessboxin' Lyrics

[Wu-Tang movie dialogue]
The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move
Toad style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon
When it's properly used, it's almost invincible

[Verse One: U-God]

Raw I'ma give it to ya, with no trivia
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia
My hip-hop will rock and shock the nation
like the Emancipation Proclamation
Weak MC's approach with slang that's dead
you might as well run into the wall and bang your head
I'm pushin' force, my force your doubtin'
I'm makin' devils cower to the Caucus Mountains

[Verse Two: Inspectah Deck]

The word devils is a signature of the Nation of Islam, which as you know hates Jews and white people. 
The two songs I mentioned also got a ton of radio play. 

You can see that rapper here but he looks like and sounds like a fool.

Rappers such as the Geto Boys would in one line make one statement and then contradict it in the next sentence. 
If this guy is pro Israel, great, but he works with an anti-white group, which would make him self hating culturally and since many Jews are Caucasian, that would mean he stands against fellow Jews. 

Mind you, this was an example you brought up as pro Jewish, so how many other rappers are even worse???

Please don't take this the wrong way but rap is predominantly evil and anti-Jewish. 
Lets not forget the immorality they ALL support.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Here's an article about their history

History

[edit] Foundation
The founders of the Wu-Tang Clan were RZA, GZA, and Ol' Dirty Bastard, who had previously formed the group Force of the Imperial Master (later known as All in Together Now after the release of a popular single by that name). The group attracted the attention of some notable figures in the industry, including Biz Markie[2], but did not manage to secure a record deal. After the crew dissolved, GZA (then known as The Genius) and The RZA (then known as Prince Rakeem) embarked on their solo careers with Cold Chillin' Records and Tommy Boy Records respectively, but to little success. Their frustration with the workings of the hip hop music industry would provide the main inspiration to Wu-Tang Clan's revolutionary business plan. According to The Wu-Tang Manual, at the group's inception, RZA promised the members that if he had total control of the Wu-Tang empire, it would conquer the hip-hop world within a dynastic cycle, after which he would relinquish his total control.

Wu-Tang Clan was gradually assembled in late 1992 from friends and accomplices from around Staten Island, with The RZA as the de facto leader and the group's producer.[3] Two of the cousins, GZA (pronounced Jizza) and The RZA (pronounced Rizza), created their new Wu-Tang aliases by mimicking the sound that the words "Genius" and "Rakeem" (RZA's old alias) would make when scratched on a turntable.

Shaolin MonasteryThe name "Wu-Tang" is derived from the name of the holy mountain Wu Dang (Wudang Shan) in northwest Hubei Province in central China with long history associated with Chinese culture, especially Taoism, martial arts and medicine; it was also the site of the Ming Dynasty Purple Imperial City built during the reign of the Yongle Emperor in the early 15th century. The RZA and Ol' Dirty Bastard adopted the name for the group after seeing the Kung fu film Shaolin and Wu Tang, which features a school of warriors trained in Wu-Tang style. The group's debut album loosely adopted a Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang theme, dividing the album into Shaolin and Wu-Tang sections. The album also features several samples from the film.

The group has also developed various backronyms for the name (as hip hop pioneers like KRS-One and Big Daddy Kane did with their names), including "We Usually Take All [censored]' Garments," "Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game" and "Wisdom, Universe, Truth, Allah, Nation, and God".

Popa Wu has also mentioned that the "Wu" is the sound a sword makes when cutting through the air, and "Tang" is the sound it makes against a shield.