Author Topic: I have some wonderful news  (Read 10562 times)

Sergio 11

Re: I have some wonderful news
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2008, 12:26:39 AM »
Congradulations skippy..

Soon you will be the veteran of JTF.. i don't know how many people with grandkids we have supporting our movement ...

Maybe your the first one :D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »
Congradulations skippy..

Soon you will be the veteran of JTF.. i don't know how many people with grandkids we have supporting our movement ...

Maybe your the first one :D

Oh my I never thought about that  :::D :::D :::D

Thank you Sergio :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2008, 07:24:46 AM »
PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:(

What is evertone doing! For goodness sake!!!!

Skippy has come to you all, telling her haert to you all. Sure, there are a few problems from a religious point of view. But, it's like some are blaming skippy! Skippy has said that she completely hates the mother...and have considered options to try and help her son.

people, it's not like she put the two of them in a room and started pressing them together. He lives thousands of miles from skippy, and made a decision. Skippy has warned him repeatedly. But people, it was his choice. It's over and done with! It's not like we can do anything about it! It's a live were talking about!

now PLEASE, drop the matter of ganging up on skippy...it's not going to change anything. Lets all be happy for her.

CRITICAL THINKIG, people, CRITICAL THINKING !!!

and btw, ive met skippy's son, he damn fine young man!!! One can not even compare him even one bit to typical society of today!

Skippy, you've done a great job in raising your son  O0

Online MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2008, 07:57:10 AM »
Did mind your question, and I answered it, I am fine with what you asked.
Yes Skippy, I know you are as you are a reasonable person who knows the difference between a question and a statement of "attack", which one clearly does not and has little ability to even comprehend what is read....if that individual can actually read..

Thank you for ending this unfortunate display of ignorance.  You had already cleared it up personally and that is righteous.  Be very well and may the world come to your grandchild's feet ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2008, 09:10:10 AM »
PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:(

What is evertone doing! For goodness sake!!!!

Skippy has come to you all, telling her haert to you all. Sure, there are a few problems from a religious point of view. But, it's like some are blaming skippy! Skippy has said that she completely hates the mother...and have considered options to try and help her son.

people, it's not like she put the two of them in a room and started pressing them together. He lives thousands of miles from skippy, and made a decision. Skippy has warned him repeatedly. But people, it was his choice. It's over and done with! It's not like we can do anything about it! It's a live were talking about!

now PLEASE, drop the matter of ganging up on skippy...it's not going to change anything. Lets all be happy for her.

CRITICAL THINKIG, people, CRITICAL THINKING !!!

and btw, ive met skippy's son, he damn fine young man!!! One can not even compare him even one bit to typical society of today!

Skippy, you've done a great job in raising your son  O0

Thank you Boere and he really likes you too.  O0

Siad you have a great future ahead of you. And that I can only agree on 100%  :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »
Did mind your question, and I answered it, I am fine with what you asked.
Yes Skippy, I know you are as you are a reasonable person who knows the difference between a question and a statement of "attack", which one clearly does not and has little ability to even comprehend what is read....if that individual can actually read..

Thank you for ending this unfortunate display of ignorance.  You had already cleared it up personally and that is righteous.  Be very well and may the world come to your grandchild's feet ;)

Thank you MarZutra again.

You are in my prayers and I hope you have many blessings, now and in the future.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »

My adopted son, is non married, and is having a baby with a Gentile yes.

Why did you decide to adopt?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2008, 12:50:23 PM »
Am I correct in saying that your daughter is not married and just had a child out of wedlock with a non-Jew? 
First off (sorry Skippy...), it's Skippy's adopted son...second, she just said it doesn't matter to her. She's excited to be a grandmother. Let her have that.

Thank you Erica and 1000% correct  O0

And he now is getting scared, well I said you can't undo the deed now  ;)

But blood tests came back the mother is healthy and so is the baby.  O0

I think it's really wonderful that they're healthy. I hope that you'll all have many years to enjoy your grandchild.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2008, 07:35:41 PM »

My adopted son, is non married, and is having a baby with a Gentile yes.

Why did you decide to adopt?
Wow what a question. Not easy to answer that. But I will try.

Being a parent is far more than having sex and giving birth. Its about being there emotionally, and every time they need you, its an unconditional love you feel for another.

The questions I find that defines a parent, for just a genetic donor. Is this...

Will you die for them, without question? Would you give them every part of you body and soul if they needed it? Would you move Heaven and Earth to protect them and keep them safe?

If the answer is yes to all those question then you are a parent. If you answer no then you are solely just a biological donor.

And when you have a bond that is so strong with another and they ask you to be their parent, they only answer is yes. Adopting is just paperwork, but it closes a gap, and really makes it written in stone.

I hope I answered your question.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

I think it's really wonderful that they're healthy. I hope that you'll all have many years to enjoy your grandchild.

The little one has already caused a stir  :::D :::D I hope too...  :) Thank you Ruby.