Author Topic: Something Weird Happens When Person Over Sleeps!!!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Something Weird Happens When Person Over Sleeps!!!
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:53:03 AM »
idk how many of you peoples tried it but when you sleep purposely more than usual you get those weird dreams and like 10 of them in a row. You dont remember them may be like 3 out of 10 but the only thing u do know thats its like Kabbalah stuff. thats crazy i did it once and preffer not doing it again!!!

Just Erica

Re: Something Weird Happens When Person Over Sleeps!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:35 AM »
idk how many of you peoples tried it but when you sleep purposely more than usual you get those weird dreams and like 10 of them in a row. You dont remember them may be like 3 out of 10 but the only thing u do know thats its like Kabbalah stuff. thats crazy i did it once and preffer not doing it again!!!
I can only remember significant dreams, some having to do with my dad but others actually helped me to make key decisions in my life. I wasn't the least bit religious at this time but I had a couple of reoccuring dreams which helped me to decide to break up with a guy I dated in college in 1992. To set it up, (briefly) , one day I'd gone into his bedroom and noticed that he had full bottles of medications (pills)...I didn't know what they were for but it's significant. THe next day, I was at his home again and found myself innocently going through his photo album. When I closed the album, a peice of paper flew out of it. The peice of paper was actually a prescription for Ridlin, and a few other medications for different forms of depression. (Manic and clinical).

I left his home in a hurry (making up an excuse)...and found myself going to sleep on my discovery. Since he was a piano player, what I heard in my dream was him playing a beautiful tune. As I got closer to him, he was smiling as if he was dedicating the song to me. The dream ended abruptly and I remember feeling a sense of relief. I dozed back off...and all of a sudden I was standing in his foyer. I didn't hear the beautiful tune he'd written and played for me at THAT time . Instead, I heard manic piano playing...almost demonic. When I approached the noise, I noticed that he was sitting at his piano with his hair flailing about, wildly...he stared at me while playing this song that didnt' make sense and lunged at me....I WOKE UP and decided that that morning I would break up with him. I didn't feel safe.

Realize that I had nothing to go on but the prescription, and those reoccuring dreams. WHy is it that a day later, he brings me a few things I left at his house plus a folder full of typed out papers. The wording was disturbing at best...I was never referred to as "Erica" in the text..only 'she' and 'her'... He was keeping tabs on me and actually typed out 10 pages of surveylance after every visit. I tore the folder and papers within it up in half (after he left)... and threw them in the garbage.

That was a bit long but the point I'm trying to make is that sometimes our dreams give us ideas on how to combat things, situations, and people in our concious lives. This is not the first time my dreams have led me to make monumental decisions in my lfe. Reoccuring dreams are like a never-ending novel but with a message you're supposed to take seriously once you wake up; there is a chance that what you dreamed about could help you solve difficult problems.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 12:58:55 PM »
I actually had what google suggests was
Sleep paralysis..

I only had it once.. When I slept when I really didn`t need it.  You kind of wake up but cannot move any limb.. you try to shout(to call somebody to wake you up), but nothing comes out of your mouth. You shake all over. Your mind is in some strange state.  I didn`t last more than 20 seconds..

Eventually I managed to kick my leg and got out of it

Apparently if you open your eyes during that period, you see monsters.

I did see a TV program where some people had all had an experience where they thought they were "attacked" by female sex monster - possibly lillith. part demon, part human. My theory is maybe they were dreaming about a woman, then their mind tried to wake them up by doing the sleep palaysis thing, they managed to open their eyes, and the woman became a monster.

Erica. Are you black? How old are you?

Just Erica

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 01:07:11 PM »
I actually had what google suggests was
Sleep paralysis..

I only had it once.. When I slept when I really didn`t need it.  You kind of wake up but cannot move any limb.. you try to shout(to call somebody to wake you up), but nothing comes out of your mouth. You shake all over. Your mind is in some strange state.  I didn`t last more than 20 seconds..

Eventually I managed to kick my leg and got out of it

Apparently if you open your eyes during that period, you see monsters.

I did see a TV program where some people had all had an experience where they thought they were "attacked" by female sex monster - possibly lillith. part demon, part human. My theory is maybe they were dreaming about a woman, then their mind tried to wake them up by doing the sleep palaysis thing, they managed to open their eyes, and the woman became a monster.

Erica. Are you black? How old are you?

Yes, I'm black and I'm 34 years old. Why?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
the picture.. it could have been for a joke!

Just Erica

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 01:26:18 PM »
The picture is a charactature of my then 1 1/2 year old daughter. She's the inspiration of a children's book my stepdaughter and I will be creating this summer. My stepdaughter actually drew the picture using "Paint" on the computer...with the mouse. :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 01:33:25 PM »
The picture is a charactature of my then 1 1/2 year old daughter. She's the inspiration of a children's book my stepdaughter and I will be creating this summer. My stepdaughter actually drew the picture using "Paint" on the computer...with the mouse. :)

impressive.. You should persuade her to learn how to paint properly.She will probably look into that herself naturally anyway..

I have a relative with artistic talent.. Her father didn`t let her go to art school because he didn`t want her seeing/drawing naked men.

Just Erica

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 01:37:35 PM »

impressive.. You should persuade her to learn how to paint properly.She will probably look into that herself naturally anyway..

I have a relative with artistic talent.. Her father didn`t let her go to art school because he didn`t want her seeing/drawing naked men.

She paints as well. She's going to be attending a fashion design college after high school. She has many talents there also. She ALSO wants to be an art teacher. The world is her oyster.

Also, I'm not sure what you meant by persuading her to learn how to paint properly. She didn't paint it with an actual paintbrush and paint. She used the 'paint' program located in the "Accessories" part of the Start menu on the computer. She did this when she was 14 years old. She'll be 17 in a couple of weeks. :)

Also, I'm sure that people of the Jewish faith frown upon someone gazing at a naked body for any reason...(from what I've read here). But I'm sure that there are no doubt many Jewish people who are artists who have had to view naked people in order to capture their liknesses.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:39:48 PM by Just Erica »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 05:45:46 PM »
Many jews aren't very religious..  Religious ones would not gaze at naked bodies (except I suppose at home, at times, with their spouse).

I know you meant mspaint. It's good that she is using her talents for proper painting too.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »
Many jews aren't very religious..  Religious ones would not gaze at naked bodies (except I suppose at home, at times, with their spouse).

I know you meant mspaint. It's good that she is using her talents for proper painting too.
Read the book called My name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok he writes about a kid from a pious family struggles to become a painter and at the end he does and he becomes a great artist but he had to leave his family b/c what he did in the end was embarrassing to his family idk if you read it you no what i m talking about..