Author Topic: Hurricane Katrina was the work of G-d  (Read 970 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Hurricane Katrina was the work of G-d
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
Weeks before Katrina, the U.S. made Israel agree to a suicide "peace" plan.  The U.S. had therefore cursed Israel.  G-d said that he will curse them that curses the Jewish people.  So what does G-d do?  He destroys New Orleans, one of the most debauched, immoral hellholes in the U.S. with the "perfect storm".  You know how people speak of perfect storms, well Katrina was the perfect storm.

In the aftermath of Katrina many residents, mostly black residents, began to loot, steal, murder, rape, and do all sorts of other crimes.  FEMA, the National Guard, Canadian Mounties (yes, even them) were called in to bring law and order to the devastated city.  But, according to the black credo, help from mostly white aid is forbidden and blacks are required to call the whites racist for trying to bring law and order.  G-D has revealed the true nature of the black New Orleans people.  When the Federal aides were putting them in the stadium dome for safety, they couldn't even get that right.  There were still the same crimes going on in the dome as in the city.  If they were majority white, they would not resort to crime and would accept aid from the government.  They would even rebuild the city from the wreckage.  Not the blacks though.  They don't care about rebuilding anything.  After they took over South Africa and Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), they turned those countries into official third-world banana republics.

With that aside, let's look at this issue.  There's this town by the name of Gretna, LA that was not really affected by Katrina.  The only way to get there from New Orleans was through the exit bridge.  When the New Orleans scum, and I do mean SCUM, tried to cross into Gretna, local police, FEMA, and others began to shoot over their heads and told them to go back to the flooded city.  Basically telling them, "We don't want your filth mutilating and ruining Gretna".  And, of course, these black townwreckers (new word for New Orleans scum, go ahead and use it as often as you can) called these wholesome keepers of law and order "racists", again revealing the true nature of evil black New Orleansites.

Another issue was this one guy somewhere in Maine who lent his house to some Katrina victims who somehow managed to slink away from the sewer.  When he returned, all of his stuff was stolen.  Yet again, revealing the true nature of the so called "victims".  I heard this story from a YouTuber who has a program called Daily Fodder where he reports on stupid news.  This is an actual quote from this user "I definitely believe New Orleans deserves to be rebuilt.  They have such quality people there.  And it's a perfect place to have a city, UNDERWATER."  Saying it sarcastically!

Make no mistake, G-D is trying to open our eyes to the danger posed by the evil black culture.  With his power, he is exposing evil and saving the righteous at the same time.  The next time that the U.S. tries to get Israel to surrender land, I guarantee that another city overrun with evil culture will be destroyed by G-D.  An example, San Fran-psycho will be hit with an earthquake greater than that of 1906.  Power outages will occur in major metropolitan areas.  Hail will severely pound D.C. etc.

I urge you to send this message to everybody you know.  Thank you JTF for letting me join your great forum!  The Jews truly are G-D's chosen people
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!