Author Topic: Reclaim New Zealand Back, my new Video 1,048 views in two days woohoo  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
I finally finished it  ;)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:48:51 PM by Skippy »

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh my I have upset the leftie commie bastards in New Zealand  :::D :::D :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oh my I have upset the leftie commie bastards in New Zealand  :::D :::D :::D
Thats a great video O0. It spells out the issue very clearly. I could see why they might be upset. Groups like that never like it when someone points out the truth. Great work Skippy O0 O0
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 09:09:31 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
I admit, I made sure, I hit a lot of cultural no no's. If I was in New Zealand I would be arrested for making that and would face prison time. Thats why New Zealand rarely is heard on its cultural status. European Kiwis are silenced.

Thanks CJD I am very happy with it. And I am trying to keep it professional so Youtube don't remove it.

• Ultimate JTFer
The vid now after its been reworked due to legal issues

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Very good Video.  Sounds like Canada with every other "visible minority"... Keep up the good work... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wow I can't believe they gave you a problem over the video. I guess we are still very lucky here in America not to having to live under that sort of censorship as of yet. The video is still very good and gets its point across well. Hopefully the officials back in N.Z will let the issue drop now that you made the changes to your video.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
Very good Video.  Sounds like Canada with every other "visible minority"... Keep up the good work... O0

Thanks alot  :), World Wide White Pride Day is on the 21 st of this month, so it comes at a time when the Antis are on high alert.

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow I can't believe they gave you a problem over the video. I guess we are still very lucky here in America not to having to live under that sort of censorship as of yet. The video is still very good and gets its point across well. Hopefully the officials back in N.Z will let the issue drop now that you made the changes to your video.

I have complied with their requests, they have no where to go now. But I guessed this was coming. Kiwi culture is very different, and the video really crosses major lines.

In New Zealand you can't even sing the rhyme Baa Baa Black sheep to your own children because if you are European you are classed as racist and fined. So you can imagine my video is a whole new level to that.

European Kiwis are oppressed, thats why they leave in droves to Australia.  ;)

Offline NCPP

• New JTFer
Wow. Unbelievable. Such a strong opinion based on entirely incorrect data.

First off, Your claiming in your video to be a New Zealander 'Our Land', 'We in New Zealand'. Yet you are living in Australia? You still seem to know exactly what it's like living here in NZ? Im questioning that - maybe you fly back and forth once or twice a week?

Then your OVEREXAGGERATION..my goodness...you'd be facing prison time for the video? Whatta load of crap! haha.., And the baa baa black sheep example - I just found that funny. Obviously you have NO idea and enjoy blowing everything out of proportion to please your 'coloured' hatred. Oh and by the way, Im a White Skinned, Kiwi - Born and Bred in NZ.

In your video you explain how the Maori (oh and by the way, pronounced Ma-or-ree since you seemed to struggle with it in your video) are the Violent Criminals, Rapists etc etc. So theres no violent white boys in NZ then huh? And no Pacific Islander criminals either. Its all just the Maori. If you actually took the time to do a relevant observation of the Maori Culture in NZ, I think youd actually getta shock. Providing you could see past your 'White Pride' goggles. You mention Mongrel Mob and Black Power. No mention of any of the other gangs which are as big, if not bigger than these consisting of European people? Amazing - Those White Pride goggles must just block EVERYTHING that you dont want to see.

On my next little dig at you, Do you actualy think its possible that EVERY race in the world has its 'un-favourable' people in it? Ie, the rapists, the killers, the thiefs. Is it really that hard to fathim that maybe,. just maybe, EVERY race may be the same?

What you have delivered the viewers of your video is a one-eyed, ignorant view of the New Zealand society in my opinion. As a 'on-the-fence' person, I find this purely disgusting. You are NO better than a race-hate driven muppet.

I must question your attachment to NZ as well. With an aussie 'twang' as strong as yours, you would have had to have been there for a substantial time to pick that up. Attention Seeking Australian? Maybe

Thanks

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Excelent video skippy who are the 2 different tribes they sound alike
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow. Unbelievable. Such a strong opinion based on entirely incorrect data.

First off, Your claiming in your video to be a New Zealander 'Our Land', 'We in New Zealand'. Yet you are living in Australia? You still seem to know exactly what it's like living here in NZ? Im questioning that - maybe you fly back and forth once or twice a week?

Then your OVEREXAGGERATION..my goodness...you'd be facing prison time for the video? Whatta load of crap! haha.., And the baa baa black sheep example - I just found that funny. Obviously you have NO idea and enjoy blowing everything out of proportion to please your 'coloured' hatred. Oh and by the way, Im a White Skinned, Kiwi - Born and Bred in NZ.

In your video you explain how the Maori (oh and by the way, pronounced Ma-or-ree since you seemed to struggle with it in your video) are the Violent Criminals, Rapists etc etc. So theres no violent white boys in NZ then huh? And no Pacific Islander criminals either. Its all just the Maori. If you actually took the time to do a relevant observation of the Maori Culture in NZ, I think youd actually getta shock. Providing you could see past your 'White Pride' goggles. You mention Mongrel Mob and Black Power. No mention of any of the other gangs which are as big, if not bigger than these consisting of European people? Amazing - Those White Pride goggles must just block EVERYTHING that you dont want to see.

On my next little dig at you, Do you actualy think its possible that EVERY race in the world has its 'un-favourable' people in it? Ie, the rapists, the killers, the thiefs. Is it really that hard to fathim that maybe,. just maybe, EVERY race may be the same?

What you have delivered the viewers of your video is a one-eyed, ignorant view of the New Zealand society in my opinion. As a 'on-the-fence' person, I find this purely disgusting. You are NO better than a race-hate driven muppet.

I must question your attachment to NZ as well. With an aussie 'twang' as strong as yours, you would have had to have been there for a substantial time to pick that up. Attention Seeking Australian? Maybe

Thanks

Haha you want to pay the lawyers for me  ;) And I see your one of those leftie half casts. Took you long enough  ::)

Well I can't fly back now can I.

How are you Darp, isn't your fight dem back forum busy enough for you?

• Ultimate JTFer
In New Zealand you can't even sing the rhyme Baa Baa Black sheep to your own children because if you are European you are classed as racist and fined. So you can imagine my video is a whole new level to that.

Why is that song considered "racist"?

Because it uses the word black in it.

the song is this

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?

Yes sir yes sir 3 bags full.

One for the master, one for the dame, one for the little boy that lives down the lane.

They replaced black with the word coloured, still the pre schools where told to remove it or thier funding was to be cut, they finally replaced the word balck with white. and that was not seen as racist.

• Ultimate JTFer
Lovely maoris how peaceful they are

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/maori-activists-planned-to-kill-nz-whites
“White men are going to die in this country”
they claim he intended to wage war on New Zealand.

Most of the suspects remain in custody although Mr Lockett has been given bail, despite police opposition…

Police Association president Greg O’Connor said the operation was a “reality check” for New Zealanders who dismissed the threat of home-grown terrorism…

• Ultimate JTFer
NZ Arrests Maori, Eco And Peacenik Terrorists

From the terrorist mouthpiece, Al Jazeera:

New Zealand in first terror raid

New Zealand police have arrested more than a dozen people in a series of raids across the North Island in the first operation under the country’s Terrorism Suppression Act.

Media reports said Maori and environmental activists were the main target of Monday’s arrests carried out after months of surveillance.

Police Commissioner Howard Broad said police received information that a number of people had taken part in training camps involving the use of firearms and other weapons.

“It was military-style activities they were training for,” Broad said.

“Based on the information and the activity known to have taken place, I decided it was prudent that action should be taken in the interests of public safety.” …

Broad said several firearms were found and at least 14 arrests made involving people of various ethnicities.

Media reports said Maori sovereignty campaigners, environmentalists and “peace” groups were implicated.

Fairfax Media said the arrests were the culmination of months of work by a police anti-terror unit which recorded hours of bugged conversations, carried out video surveillance, and tapped mobile phone calls and text messages…

What a great idea.

“It was military-style activities they were training for,” Broad said.

Apparently “peace groups” are the same all over the world.

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey NCPP aka Coconut explain this......or this white mans anger too bro?

http://www.justice.govt.nz/pubs/reports/2000/doone_rpt/Chapter_6.html

• Ultimate JTFer
My video was linked to a TV internet site  :)

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,4099986345.aspx

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.laworderreferendum.org.nz/Mongrel.htm

The Mongrel Mob: In their Own Words

"There is one right in the world, and that right is one's own strength"
The above quote is not from a gang member, although it might as well have been, it describes their philosophy in a nutshell. Who said it then? Adolf Hitler. Unsurprisingly, swastikas are commonly seen tatooed on gang members and on their houses....

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Great Video! Thanks for this!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

• Ultimate JTFer
No worries, the court action kill the vid dead.  ::) Funny how the loud mouth Lefties bugger off when the law is involved.  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
Well my court case has just been heard, and the verdict is in favor of me.

Due to the fact I did not at any stage engage in spamming or internet conflict with other YouTube users, I can not be charged with racial hatred.

I had disabled my comments and blocked users from my channel, which clearly indicated to the court, that it was freedom of speech and not a mace act.

Tho the magistrate did not condone the content, he could not rule that the other parties had a case against me.

As I did not break any US laws of the server to which the video was uploaded too, therefore little can be done.

He did state that third parties are offended then they should block my channel from their viewing.