Author Topic: If everyone commits to donate 100 or more dollars to JTF if Olmert dies, it will  (Read 1952 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I believe that if everyone pledges to donate 100 dollars to JTF if Olmert dies, I believe we will merit to see it happen. We need to make an effort and then g-d will help.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i'll triple it!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
i'll triple it!

Thanks Dan, I already contribute 20 dollars a month to jtf because I am a student so their is a limit to how much extra money I have. I will donate a very substantial amount of money if olmert drops dead in the near future. I hope everyone here does the same.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
i'll triple it!

Thanks Dan, I already contribute 20 dollars a month to jtf because I am a student so their is a limit to how much extra money I have. I will donate a very substantial amount of money if olmert drops dead in the near future. I hope everyone here does the same.
I hope kike Olmert does drop dead, and his kike wife too

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Prostate cancer is a very bad cancer to have, he'll be dead soon.
[/quot

I hope you are right cosmo. Kike olmert needs to meet the ground as soon as possible.

Sergio 11

That "Mushnoon" is only 62, lets hope he goes fast for the honour of Israel..

I wish Hashem would pre-empt natural causes as i would for anyone who is that weak minded and is a constant threat and even a traitor to his/her own country..

Olmert knows his reign as PM is ending so he feels to the need to suck up to the leftists in power of Israel and in doing so, sells out his own people...

Yigal Amir... where are you

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Why praying evil for a human being? Woudn't it be better to pray for him to do Teshuvah? After all, there will always be another leftist willing to replace Olmert.... would you pray also fot the destruction of 50% of Israelies??????????????? Not good path!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I don't make that much I'll do 20
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
raulmarrio2000:  "...would you pray also fot the destruction of 50% of Israelies??? Not good path!!!!!!!!!!!..."

I hadn't thought about that, but now that you mention it, it sounds like a great idea!

Sergio 11

Why praying evil for a human being? Woudn't it be better to pray for him to do Teshuvah? After all, there will always be another leftist willing to replace Olmert.... would you pray also fot the destruction of 50% of Israelies??????????????? Not good path!!!!!!!!!!!

Raul this man Olmert is a traitor to his own people...

He must be dealt with in the worst way possible to make sure that the system is fair for everyone... he is a discraceful human being who has done more harm than good for his own people and his policies of being in bed with the fakestilians to bring about peace has caused many problems in Israel...

Olmert should go on trial for crimes against his own country on the grounds of high treason

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
raulmarrio2000:  "...would you pray also fot the destruction of 50% of Israelies??? Not good path!!!!!!!!!!!..."

I hadn't thought about that, but now that you mention it, it sounds like a great idea!

No, I didn't mean to give anyone that evil idea, I only meant that, since 50% of Israelis are leftist, it has no sense to pray for destruction, but Teshuvah instead!!!!!!
And be carefull, only a great Tazdik is allowed to pray against a human being in cases of great danger, and it's still a risk. Just pray for blessings for Am Yisrael and Mankind!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm in for $100!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

A question to each of you that I certainly don't know the answer.     If Olmert dies,   do you think there's a realistic chance that someone even worse than Olmert would become the new Israeli P.M. ?

The reason why I bring this question up is what we are dealing with in the U.S. ,  in terms of choosing between the lesser of the evils in the upcoming Presidential election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
x2
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
I believe that if everyone pledges to donate 100 dollars to JTF if Olmert dies, I believe we will merit to see it happen. We need to make an effort and then g-d will help.
btw where does money go that people donate?