Author Topic: All topics on feminism must go in this section.  (Read 1944 times)

admin

All topics on feminism must go in this section.
« on: December 22, 2006, 03:50:56 PM »
I added the word feminism to the subjects this category covers. There may be evil women, but that doesn't make them affirmative action unless they happen to be black or Hispanic. Muslims are affirmative action style but not affirmative action because affirmative action is only for blacks and Hispanics. There is no Pro-Arab discrimination in the workforce.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 03:52:48 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

adam613

Re: All topics on feminism must go in this section.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »
Unfortunately, I hate to say it but a first cousin female of mine is likely an affirmative action science teacher in a public high school. (I do know she has very little shame.) I never remember my cousin being interested in science and I do know that there is affirmative action in hiring woman in math and science because women don't do as well in these two subjects as men do but we have to narrow the gender gap. So they do hire women who do less well in math and science exams over men that are more qualified by the exams to teach these subjects to force "equality".

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
Re: All topics on feminism must go in this section.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 04:12:21 PM »
I'm in high school, and almost all my teachers are women. I'm totally against affirmative action of any kind, but if the left wing egalitarians are really interested in equality, bring it in for males.