Author Topic: Memorial for the slain yeshiva students  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
Memorial for the slain yeshiva students
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:14:25 PM »
Sunday, March 9, 11 AM.  Corner of 42 Street and Second Avenue, opposite the deaf, dumb and dead Israeli consulate.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Memorial for the slain yeshiva students
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:15:40 PM »
I'll try to be there.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »
If I may say something. Notice how different our memorials are compared to how the mooslim nazis parade the bodies of the dead, singing and shouting their death cult wishes.

And the world refuses to realize who these blood thirsty terrorist animals really are!

Yes.  And maybe we have been too nice?  What's the point in continuing to be the punching bag of the world?  Time to fight back!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 10:11:17 AM »
Mills:  "...And the world refuses to realize who these blood thirsty terrorist animals really are!..."

Just the opposite is true.

The world is quite pleased when Jews are murdered and maimed.

Even more so when others are killing Jews.

Were there no State of Israel today, the "international community" would still remain silent, exactly as they did sixty years ago.

It is folly to assume that with enough education, the world will "wake up" to the threat of Islamic Terror.

The nations of the world have long ago made up their minds, and they don't wish to be confused with any facts.

They are more than willing to ally themselves with the Islamic Terrorists, just so long as genocide is perpetrated against the Jews.

The fact that these same nations will fall under the Sword of Islam should Israel be defeated, is of no consequence to them.

They're more than willing to lose everything so long as one more Jew might be murdered.

Pay close attention to the news...you will see that "Terrorists" and "Al-Qaeda In Iraq" commit atrocities against American troops and Iraqi citizens, while only "gunmen" and "martyrs" exercise their "legitimate rights" against "Zionist Occupation".

The U.S. Government now arms, trains, and finances International Terrorists bent on the destruction of Israel, calls for a Fakestinian State, recognizes an illegal "Kosova" Al Qaeda Terrorist State financed by the Saudis, allows Ahmanigrajihad to speak at Columbia U. and be warmly received in "America Occupied Iraq", and issues meaningless 'doublespeak' insults as Hitler's War Against The Jews continues unabated.

If Jews intend to survive we need to stop with the "memorials" and "protests" and start with the revenge killings.

No Arabs...No Terror!

Kahane was right!

We must begin by first eliminating Israel's "Sham Government" of Traitors, Quislings, and corrupt Jew-Hating Kapos.

A "Clean Sweep" is in order.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

Gaza Celebration of Terrorist Attack on Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM »

MassuhDGood, you are right.  The world has a blood lust for killing Jews.  I say that speaking as a psychologist, and as a Jew.  It is maybe the sickest need the world has ever known, because it has been around for so long, and persists, in spite of all the literature on the Holocaust, and anti-Semitism, and all the injunctions to overcome bias.  There is something deeply pleasurable about killing Jews, ignoring their rights, denying their humanity.  It is beyond reason way and beyond the negotiating process of ordinary politics.  The only answer for it is our own lethal force, doing whatever it takes to destroy those who would destroy us.  Why is this so repellant to us?  Isn't this what other nations do? 

We have spent the last 2,000 years being the victims of this irrational force, even letting ourselves get swept along by it.  It's got to stop NOW. 

Face it.  We are alone.  The world doesn't care about Jewish deaths.  Here is an example, quoting from an email of a black evangelical who considers herself interested in 'humanity' and very pro-Jewish - because we gave them Jesus.  When I educated her with just a bit of the history of the oppression of Jews before the Holocaust, "And now I hear that Christians persecuted Jews.... I wonder if there is ANYBODY that's not OUT TO GET THE JEWS. Because that seems to be the sole purpose of many of these new grassroots organizations to stir up fear and paranoia.  This is creating irreversible damage and not cohesive to building or establishing relationships."

Well, so much for that self-righteous racist, only interested in black causes, tripping all over her pro-life principles to support Obama, seeing Jews as some kind of parent figure supposed to give out aid to blacks and get nothing back - except murder, but then, we are wrong if we mention it.  Blacks are saying that anything critical of Obama is a racist smear, and any Jewish move to protect ourselves is divisive.  She does not deny the Holocaust but does deny all the years of persecution at the hands of Christians that led up to it.  I'm writing about this as a warning of a general trend.

What I see happening is a wave of hatred for the white world arising from the third world, lifting up Obama as their King, and focusing their wrath on Jews.  Why on Jews?  Force of habit, for one thing.  And our slowness to defend ourselves and really make any aggressor wish they had picked someone else to bully.  We need quills like a porcupine.  And bombs we are ready to use.

Anybody go to the memorial/rally?  It was OK, grieving is necessary, but not a directed call to action.

I needed to say all this. Thanks for reading it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »
Interesting comments, madeline.  I wish I could have been there, but I'm in another state.  How many people were there approximately, do you know?  Were there people giving talks or speaking with loudspeakers or anything?  What was it like?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 08:04:11 PM »
Mills:  "...And the world refuses to realize who these blood thirsty terrorist animals really are!..."

Just the opposite is true.

Were there no State of Israel today, the "international community" would still remain silent, exactly as they did sixty years ago.

It is folly to assume that with enough education, the world will "wake up" to the threat of Islamic Terror.

The nations of the world have long ago made up their minds, and they don't wish to be confused with any facts.

They are more than willing to ally themselves with the Islamic Terrorists, just so long as genocide is perpetrated against the Jews.

The fact that these same nations will fall under the Sword of Islam should Israel be defeated, is of no consequence to them.

They're more than willing to lose everything so long as one more Jew might be murdered.

Pay close attention to the news...you will see that "Terrorists" and "Al-Qaeda In Iraq" commit atrocities against American troops and Iraqi citizens, while only "gunmen" and "martyrs" exercise their "legitimate rights" against "Zionist Occupation".

The U.S. Government now arms, trains, and finances International Terrorists bent on the destruction of Israel, calls for a Fakestinian State, recognizes an illegal "Kosova" Al Qaeda Terrorist State financed by the Saudis, allows Ahmanigrajihad to speak at Columbia U. and be warmly received in "America Occupied Iraq", and issues meaningless 'doublespeak' insults as Hitler's War Against The Jews continues unabated.

If Jews intend to survive we need to stop with the "memorials" and "protests" and start with the revenge killings.

No Arabs...No Terror!

Kahane was right!

We must begin by first eliminating Israel's "Sham Government" of Traitors, Quislings, and corrupt Jew-Hating Kapos.

A "Clean Sweep" is in order.

you're right...

When Islamic terror doesn't wake up the US after 9/11 or England after 3/11 etc etc, then you know it never will...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »
If I may say something. Notice how different our memorials are compared to how the mooslim nazis parade the bodies of the dead, singing and shouting their death cult wishes.

And the world refuses to realize who these blood thirsty terrorist animals really are!
thats because the world is filled with leftists and muzzies
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:30 PM »
Here's what the memorial was like.  There were about 200 people, lots of them teens.  Many held signs, like Stop Killing the Jews and I Support Israel's Right to Defend Itself.  You can get pictures of the rally at Atlas Shrugs (pamelageller.com).  We began across the street from the Israeli consulate and then walked to Isiah's wall, a placard across the street from the UN. 

Two rabbis spoke very emotionally about never dreaming that they would have to say Never Again in this way and that the UN has shown it does not care about Jews by letting a member of the Arab block derail a resolution to condemn the yeshiva murders.  One of the rabbis recalled how his father narrowly escaped death at the hands of Nazis, and seemed to be reliving the fear his father experienced.  There were songs, Am Yisrael Chai, and others.  The whole thing lasted about an hour. 

The best part for me was three young men who sang with great gusto in Hebrew and looked ready to pop heads.  They had testosterone and energized everyone around them.

I am recently an activist for AmericanCongressforTruth.com and I handed out flyers to people who took them eagerly sight unseen, like thirsty people reaching for water.  Or maybe I should say desperately, looking for a way out of this squeeze we are in of no particularly compelling leadership.  The sense I had was that people were relieved to be in the presence of other Jews who shared their outrage and sorrow over the murders, but that the key issue of what to do to secure our survival is not being answered.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »
Very interesting.  I personally believe a boycott against the UN is in order complete with ridicule of that joke of an institution. 

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 08:49:10 AM »
Very interesting.  I personally believe a boycott against the UN is in order complete with ridicule of that joke of an institution. 

The UN should be removed from the US.  It is absurd that we are paying to host people who hate us and gloat about destroying us.  This already is a kind of jizya, similar to Israel paying for Gaza's gas, electricity, etc.  I have been reluctant to accept Chaim's hatred of black culture, but I'm beginning to think he is on to something unavoidable:  a race conflict in which darker people from poorer, less developed countries are seething with rage against those who have more.  Where this leaves us, if we are white and first world, is uncertain.  We are becoming outnumbered as they breed more, which leaves us ultimately under seige.  The US's policy has been to spend vast amounts of money on foreign policy to help them get developed and to buy loyalties, but that isn't working.  Instead of development turning them on, we've now got the wild fire of Islam igniting them.  Are we going to have to spend decades grimly trying to hold our own against third world masses while just trying to hold our own, waiting and hoping for them to catch up?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
Heres the video from Atlas shrugs 
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03