Author Topic: Possibility to get JTF some radio exposure in New York  (Read 1840 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Possibility to get JTF some radio exposure in New York
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:45:51 PM »

Between 4pm and 6 pm on weekdays,   Steve Malzberg has a radio show on WOR-AM in New York.    I heard his program several times.   He used to be on between 9pm and 11pm.     Malzberg's views are very conservative.    He seems very Pro-America and Pro-Israel.    He's always speaking out against CAIR and doesn't seem like a politically correct type of media person.

On Steve Malzberg's show,  he often has guests who help reinforce Conservative views.       I believe that there's a realistic chance that he would welcome Chaim or another knowledge representative of the JTF on his program.        IMO,   this is a potential opportunity that JTF should look into.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Possibility to get JTF some radio exposure in New York
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
Then by all means lets do it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:17:33 AM »
 O0 O0 O0

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »
  Thanks everyone for your input.     

I just sent Steve Malzberg an email at the following address mentioning Jews against Obama and that I think Chaim would be a terrific guest for his program:

http://www.malzbergtalk.com/site/?page_id=5

You can use that address to either send your own recommendation to help get Chaim or another JTF spokesperson on Steve's program.    And/ or offer comments about Steve's radio show.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 07:58:17 AM »
I wrote this hope my english is good enough :P

Dear Steve Malzberg i am from india and i am a member of jewsagainstobama.org or jtf.org here jews and non muslims  discuss  the threat of islam and our great leader Chaim Ben Pesach who follows the teachings of : rabbi meir kahane helps the hilltop youth movement we need your help in exposing obama please visit our site and invite chaim to your great radio show

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
I wrote this hope my english is good enough :P

Dear Steve Malzberg i am from india and i am a member of jewsagainstobama.org or jtf.org here jews and non muslims  discuss  the threat of islam and our great leader Chaim Ben Pesach who follows the teachings of : rabbi meir kahane helps the hilltop youth movement we need your help in exposing obama please visit our site and invite chaim to your great radio show
Excellent English
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
Very good. O0