General Category > General Discussion

Israel Must Conquer the Oil Fields

(1/4) > >>

androbot2084:
It always amazes me that Israel spends so much time figuring out ways of alternative energy  when the Torah clearly declared that Israel should posess most of the mideast oil fields.  This is because the borders of Israel go from the mouth of the Nile to the great river the river Euphrates.   

Zionist Revolutionary:
Of course this could only happen when a Kahanist govt. comes into power BeEzrat HaShem.

Christian Zionist:

--- Quote from: Raphael on September 01, 2006, 09:30:55 PM ---Of course this could only happen when a Kahanist govt. comes into power BeEzrat HaShem.

--- End quote ---

You are 100% correct Raphael. 

IDF website says (http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=3) it does not have any "territorial ambitions".

Israeli military, eduacation institutions, judicial brach, executive branch and the media are being dominated and ruled by secular humanist leftist elite.  They are not only against the Bible but also interested in giving up more and more lands to the enemies of God.

In order for Israel to reclaim lands according to the boundaries defined in the Bible, all instruments of the Goverment should be run by Zionist Jews. 

I wish that day is coming soon!

NeverMore:
you dont need to go all the way to the euphrates for oil- israel had enough of natural gas and oil in Sinai, but sadly, Beggin gave this wonderful piece of land to egypt.

androbot2084:
I think Begin giving away the Sinai will be water under the bridge at least for a long time. It is time to move on and look for a new frontier.  I think Iraq is ripe for territorial expansion for Israel.  It is obvious that the Muslims cannot effectively govern that nation without killing each other.  Iraq is full of oil and natural resources and massive amounts of land. I suspect that Israel as a nation will not go for such a radical idea  so an independent Zionist state will have to be created in Iraq. Of course such a state will not be worthwile unless the hostile arabs are cleared out so Iraq will have to be partitioned. So while Israel is giving away land the new state of Zion will be conquering more and more land. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version