Author Topic: There are millions like this thing.  (Read 4986 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
There are millions like this thing.
« on: August 20, 2006, 07:21:21 PM »
No more third world turds should  be allowed in this country. The killler is black and the victim is white.

KILLER Rodney Anyanwu first became known to the authorities in 1993 when he was admitted to The Whittington Hospital suffering "aggression and sexual disinhibition". Chillingly, Anyanwu also heard voices urging him to kill.

Five years later he was admitted to St Luke's Hospital, in Muswell Hill, still hearing voices in his head. In 2001 he was sectioned and upon release sent back to a hostel in Islington. It was intended that an outreach team would regularly visit him there.

By December 2001 the outreach team knew he was not taking his medication but did not take Anyanwu back to hospital.

James Dawson, prosecuting, told the Old Bailey: "It is a concern that he was obviously not well and not complying with the medication."

Ian Jobling, defending, said: "The outreach team could only see him on 40 per cent of the occasions when they went to see him. There was no real supervision."

Then, on February 18, 2002, Anyanwu broke into the Islington council flat where Mrs Vella lived alone and stabbed her repeatedly in the neck.

Anyanwu has previous convictions for damage to property, burglary, theft and assaulting a police officer. He used heroin and methadone and was a heavy drinker.

A statement from Camden and Islington Mental Health and Social Care Trust said: "The care trust would like to express again its sincere condolences to the family of Violetta Vella.

"Rodney Anyanwu was receiving treatment from the trust from 1993 until the homicide in 2002.

"He had been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and was known to misuse drugs but at the time he killed Mrs Vella he appeared to be compliant with his treatment and was showing no signs of illness.

"He had a history of offences including theft and assault on a police officer but there was no indication that he could commit a homicide.

I am trying to find out when this creature will be 'cured' and released again on the public. All my requests have been unanswered. These creatures are flooding our country. Beware my friends, Beware!

yephora

Re: There are millions like this thing.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
"He is a menace to society and should be locked away before he hurts somebody."

Quaint thought, eh?
And yet in times past it would have been received wisdom.
Just one more example of how insane western society has become.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 08:26:32 PM »
How about this. Hispan-yo-lo says:
'Riverside is going to be ours'
They're talking about a place in NJ.
http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060820/NEWS01/608200359/1006
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 05:26:50 PM »
It gets worse and worse. These creatures kill and kill and kill. It is in their genetic makeup. We must exile these blacks to africa where they can build more pyramids, discover a cure for aids, make a structure other than a mud hut. They want to kill us all, that is all these animals are good for.

Email This Story   Print This Story

Trial To Begin In Gruesome Va. Killings

POSTED: 12:31 pm EDT August 12, 2006
UPDATED: 12:31 pm EDT August 12, 2006

RICHMOND, Va. -- The men came to Roy Mason's door asking for directions, but they pushed their way in and ordered the 75-year-old to sit down. They robbed Mason and his wife with help from a young woman who walked into their suburban Chesterfield County home, stole a PlayStation and left. The men threatened to tie up the couple but Mason talked them out of it, pleading for mercy for his wife, who suffers from multiple sclerosis.

AP Photo/Philadelphia Police Department
This photo provided by the Philadelphia Police Department shows Ricky Javon Gray who faces trial Monday, Aug. 14, 2006, for the slayings of Bryan and Kathryn Harvey and their daughters, 9-year-old Stella and 4-year-old Ruby, in January 2006 in Richmond, Va. 

"We was lucky," Mason said. "I think that's what they were planning on doing _ tying me up and getting rid of me."

What happened the rest of that bloody first week in January suggests that Mason was right.

On New Year's Day, friends arriving for a chili party at Bryan and Kathryn Harvey's Richmond home found the house on fire. The bodies of the couple and their daughters, 9-year-old Stella and 4-year-old Ruby, were found in the basement, bound in duct tape, beaten, their throats cut.

Five days later, three members of another Richmond family were found killed in the same way. Mason recognized one of the victims as the woman who helped rob him.

Police believe the killings were the work of two ex-convicts suspected in a violent crime spree that began in November. They are suspected in two other killings.

Ricky Jovan Gray, 29, faces trial Monday in the Harvey slayings, and his nephew, Ray Joseph Dandridge, 29, is to stand trial next month in the killings of Percyell Tucker, 55, his wife, Mary Baskerville-Tucker, 47, and her daughter, Ashley Baskerville, 21. Both face the death penalty if convicted.

The gruesome killings shocked a community where Bryan and Kathryn Harvey had been beloved figures.

Bryan Harvey was a guitarist and singer for the critically acclaimed duo House of Freaks, which released five albums between 1987 and 1995. Kathryn Harvey co-owned World of Mirth, a quirky toy and novelty store, and was the half-sister of actor Steven Culp, who played Rex Van De Kamp on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."

Police initially said nothing appeared to have been stolen from the Harvey home; later, they said robbery may have been the motive. The Baskerville-Tucker home was ransacked.

Mason identified Gray and Dandridge as the men who robbed him and Baskerville as the woman who helped them. Police have confirmed there was "an association" between the suspects and one of the victims in the Baskerville-Tucker slayings.

JoAnn Barnes, Baskerville's aunt and the sister of Baskerville-Tucker, said she doesn't think her niece had anything to do with the killings.

"Ashley was a good person," said Barnes, 53, of Richmond. "If she was with them, I don't know. But I don't believe she would put a hand on anyone."

Gray and Dandridge, of Arlington, were captured Jan. 7 at the Philadelphia home of Dandridge's father.

Dandridge had been released from prison Oct. 26 after serving 10 years for robbery, according to Virginia Department of Corrections records. Gray was released in 2002 after serving six years for robbery, firearms possession and cocaine possession.

They are suspects in the Nov. 5 killing of Gray's 35-year-old wife, Treva Terrell Gray, who was found asphyxiated near woods in Washington, Pa., about 20 miles south of Pittsburgh.

Treva's mother, Marna Squires, said her daughter had decided to leave her husband of less than a year a few days before she was killed. She said Gray was prone to violent outbursts, such as screaming at a family cookout because the bathroom was not clean.

Gray and Dandridge also have been charged in the Dec. 31 slashing assault and robbery of an Arlington man, and are suspected in the Dec. 18 slaying of a Culpeper woman who was found shot and hanged with an electrical cord in her basement, where a fire had been set.

Police and attorneys on both sides of the case are under a gag order, but Gray's attorneys revealed at a pretrial hearing that they will argue that childhood sexual abuse may have led to Gray's violent behavior.

A woman who identified herself as a relative of Gray's said the family did not want to talk about him.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadca

The perps are black primitives and the victims are white.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 01:51:31 AM »
Build more pyrmaids?  Keep in mind that the blacks only built those pyrmaids because it was thought of by the white Egyptians, and the blacks were their slaves.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 04:30:13 PM »
I was only being funny. Saying that the blacks built the pyramids is one of the main doctrines of afro-centric 'scholars'. The blacks had nothing to do with any building projects in Egypt. There were no 'slaves' used as workers. As a matter of fact, the Egyptians looked down on the blacks and when they did have them as slaves they made the blacks wear tails and called them 'bafoons'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 05:18:34 PM »
I was only being funny. Saying that the blacks built the pyramids is one of the main doctrines of afro-centric 'scholars'. The blacks had nothing to do with any building projects in Egypt. There were no 'slaves' used as workers. As a matter of fact, the Egyptians looked down on the blacks and when they did have them as slaves they made the blacks wear tails and called them 'bafoons'.

Bafoons, baboons its all the same. Building anything more complex than a grass hut would be impossible for them. They still live in grass huts in parts of Africa.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 11:13:05 PM »
The "Kings and Queens" of civilization that Hollywood, media and politicians that like to brainwash people with
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 06:48:12 PM »
Add these on to the millions that are already here.

Kakuma, Kenya—They had learned how to buy bus tokens and clip coupons. Gotten hands-on training for lighting a gas stove and flushing a toilet. Taken a pop quiz on women’s rights.
But for a group of U.S.-bound Somalian immigrants taking a three-day crash course on life in America recently, one topic by far stirred the most buzz: snow.
Staring at pictures of snow-covered roofs and hearing stories about waking up to find a frontyard covered in white, the Somalis (who’d rarely felt temperatures below 60 degrees) peppered the instructor with questions.
“How do I save my family from this … snow?” asked Hassan Mohammed Abrone, 41, a father of two who was already trying to embrace the American lifestyle by wearing a Statue of Liberty baseball cap and a pair of secondhand Nike Airs.
After hearing a description of coats, scarves, gloves and long underwear, another student, Lelya Yussuf, 23, asked: “How can we walk while wearing all that? Isn’t it too heavy?” In an effort to explain snow to people who have never seen it, the instructor asked students to imagine how it would feel to live inside a refrigerator. But the analogy fell flat for some, because they’d never heard of such an appliance.
“This job takes a lot of patience,” instructor Abdullahinur Sheik Kassim said. “You can’t take anything for granted.”
For the Somalis in this northern Kenya refugee camp, passing a class in America 101 is the final hurdle to boarding airplanes for new lives. As they fly toward the United States, they will learn for the first time where their new homes will be.
A speed-read through American culture, the U.S.-mandated class tries to prepare them for what they will find when they arrive. It covers everything from mini-malls and microwaves to same-sex marriage.
{snip}
The cultural orientation class is one of hundreds given each year in Africa by the International Organization for Migration, or IOM, one of the world’s largest refugee-assistance groups, which organizes the class with funding from the U.S. State Department.
Such programs began in the 1970s for Southeast Asian refugees heading to the United States. Back then, immigrants spent months at transition camps, learning the English language and American customs before entering the country. Over the years, budget cuts have pruned the orientation program to less than a week.
“In just three days, there is not a lot that we can realistically do,” said Pindie Stephen, the group’s regional coordinator for the classes in Kenya. “All we can do is plant the seeds of values and concepts they will encounter later. And we try to dispel myths, because so much of what they learn is from the rumor mill.”
Refugees often believe that life in the U.S. will be easy, that they will live in big homes with cars and television sets. Such descriptions come from relatives in America who sometimes exaggerate their prosperity, or from the U.S.-made TV movies occasionally shown inside refugee camps.
“I know all about America,” said Amal Nuradia, 27. “I’ve seen the Hallmark Channel.” She is among the thousands of Somalian refugees at Kakuma, most of whom fled their country more than a decade ago. More than 12,000 have resettled in the U.S. in recent years.
“What do you know about America?” Kassim asked at the beginning of a recent orientation class. Students yelled out their answers: It’s a superpower. People are always in a hurry. Neighbors don’t talk to each other. Dogs are treated like people. Gay people get married. All children go to school.
With only 15 hours of class, Kassim wasted no time, covering U.S. history in less than 90 seconds. George Washington was the first president. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves. Martin Luther King Jr. marched for civil rights. Time for the next subject.
Much of the curriculum is based on feedback from recent immigrants. For example, when new immigrants complained about being bewildered by the modern conveniences of a typical American home, IOM built a fully functioning kitchen and bathroom at the back of one classroom. Long flights to the U.S. were so traumatic that a video was added about airplanes, from lavatories to airsickness bags.
Somalian Bantu, who were historically treated like slaves by other groups and lived in mud huts in the bush without water or electricity, usually know little of modern society, needing instruction on such basic tasks as flipping light switches or turning doorknobs. Other students are from more developed urban centers, such as Mogadishu, the Somalian capital, but even they have limited exposure to sights such as skyscrapers, freeways or elevators, and their children have been largely raised on the run or inside refugee camps.
Sensing the students’ anxiety about snow, Kassim spent the next hour explaining U.S. weather. In their textbooks, students read about the importance of punctuality and Americans’ “obsession” with cleanliness.
Of the 25 students, only one spoke English, so Kassim practiced some key English phrases.
“Po-LEESE! Po-LEESE!” the students recited in unison, practicing a 911 call.
Coming from a country without government or law, the idea that help is only a phone call away amazed Yussuf, whose parents were killed and who is traveling to the U.S. alone. “So if anyone bothers me, I just call 911 and the police come and beat them?” she asked. “Life must be very easy.”
Immigrants also heard about U.S. laws. Beating your wife and children is illegal, they were told, and so is chewing khat, the leafy amphetamine-like stimulant popular in Somalia. Performing genital excision on young girls is prohibited.
“If I can’t beat my wife, how will she know that I love her?” Abrone asked, seated next to his silent teenage bride.
Monogamy was equally unpopular with some men, who said their religion permitted four wives. But Kassim shut down the debate. “It doesn’t matter,” he told them. “In the U.S. you’ll barely be able to afford one wife, anyway.”
{snip}
The day ended with a tour of the mock kitchen and bathroom. Mohammed ran his fingers over the surface of the gas stove as if it were a shiny new Porsche. Kassim demonstrated how to use a variety of strange Western products, including toothpaste, shampoo and toilet paper.
“Why must I hide behind the curtain in the shower?” one student asked.
“It’s to prevent the water from splashing,” Kassim explained.
Some refugee experts worry that the classes focus too heavily on such basic household lessons.
“They can learn about flushing toilets and riding buses once they get there,” said Hussain Mahmood, head of the Kakuma branch of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, which also works with Somali refugees. “Instead, I think they’d be better served by a frank discussion about the discrimination and hostilities they may face as Muslims or Africans in the U.S. What’s going to happen when a woman in a scarf meets some skinhead? I’d like to see more about dealing with those cultural challenges.”
By the end of the second day, however, the challenges of living in the U.S. were beginning to sink in for some.
“I’m starting to worry about where I will live and who will take care of my baby when I go to work,” said Fozia Ahmed Hussein Mohammed, 24 and eight months pregnant. Her boyfriend was not eligible to go with her.
“This is going to be more difficult than I thought,” she said.
By the third day, Kassim was scrambling to squeeze in the final lessons. He turned to finances and budgeting. Immigrants might hope to earn $1,000 a month, he told them, but rent for a two-bedroom apartment averages $800, depending upon the area. “One income will not be enough,” he said.
New arrivals get a 30-day assistance package, including help finding a house or apartment, but after that they are expected to find employment. U.S. government relief programs, such as food stamps and welfare, are also available to immigrants.
{snip}

Original article
(Posted on September 12, 2006)

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »