Do you believe the Rumor?

No, it's probably false
4 (33.3%)
Yes, it's probably true
4 (33.3%)
I don't know
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Exclusive Rumor: David Paterson fires all Gov Spitzer's Jewish staff  (Read 3380 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
You won't find this news anywhere but here, leaked to JTF exclusively by JDL4ever.  My mother heard this from a personal friend who works for a NY politically connected Judge.  The Judge told my mother's friend that as soon as the black anti-Semite animal David Paterson YSV took office, he fired all of resigned Gov. Spitzer's Jewish staff even down to an old Jewish Photographer.   May this black anti-Semite die speedily in our days. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
He hasn't taken office yet since Spitzer will officially leave on Monday. But I hope all the Jewish staff won't get fired. Don't know why Patterson would do that.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Hopefully it is not true.  But I think the source is reliable since it came by word of mouth from a Judge. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
You won't find this news anywhere but here, leaked to JTF exclusively by JDL4ever.  My mother heard this from a personal friend who works for a NY politically connected Judge.  The Judge told my mother's friend that as soon as the black anti-Semite animal David Paterson YSV took office, he fired all of resigned Gov. Spitzer's Jewish staff even down to an old Jewish Photographer.   May this black anti-Semite die speedily in our days. 
That is indeed very troubling to hear. If this guy is starting off like this it shows where we are headed. Now he will fill them jobs with every affirmative action appointee he can find. New York is finished!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Chaim says that Jews are not allowed to run for political office outside if Israel, I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways  :::D
Although staff doesn't mean political office. But how can he fire anybody? He's not even the governor yet...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Apparently since Spitzer has resigned, Paterson unoffically has all the power to do whatever he wants even though officially he won't take office for another few days.  Apparently he ONLY singled out and fired the Jewish staff and nobody else.  He probably replaced them all with blacks.  Hopefully it's only a rumor. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:12:42 PM by jdl4ever »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim says that Jews are not allowed to run for political office outside if Israel, I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways  :::D
Although staff doesn't mean political office. But how can he fire anybody? He's not even the governor yet...
From what the news said today Paterson has been getting his ducks in a row since yesterday. I guess by Monday he will be ready to roll.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile

Why is he an anti semite??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
A few months after he takes office, you'll see why he's an anti-Semite.  All American born blacks are considered anti-Semites and hate all white people until proven otherwise. 

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
It is a disaster that Spitzer screwed up so royally.  I saw Dinkens on the news crying over Patterson becoming Governor, as if he's done anything to deserve it. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Exclusive Rumor: David Paterson fires all Gov Spitzer's Jewish staff
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »
if it's true, should we be upset?

They are probably all anti-israel jews anyway...

however, the only reason why i would be upset if this were true is teh fact he might get away with it while on a double standard note..if one of us fired all the black people on a former governor's staff, it woudl be pointed out like a sore thumb...

So again, I couldnt' careless who gets fired even if they are all Jews.

I give a crap if it goes unnoticed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 09:03:07 PM »
Paterson was on the ticket when Spitzer ran.
New Yorkers elected them both.
It's a sickening situation.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
I think he was picked by Spitzer.  I don't believe there was a separate election.  I still can't believe how stupid Spitzer was.  The only good news is I actually think NYC Mayor is a more powerful position than Governor.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 09:08:10 PM »
The guy seems to be blind in a few ways...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »
All American born blacks are considered anti-Semites and hate all white people until proven otherwise.
How reasonable of you  ::)
Formely known as "1986"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 09:13:33 PM »
All American born blacks are considered anti-Semites and hate all white people until proven otherwise.
How reasonable of you  ::)
You obviously don't know anyone who was around in New York City in the 1960's and 1970's.  Blacks would run wild and rob, kill and rape anyone they wanted.  There were so much Black crime that the Police were too afraid to confront them or even enter certain neighborhoods. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »
I think he was picked by Spitzer.  I don't believe there was a separate election.  I still can't believe how stupid Spitzer was.  The only good news is I actually think NYC Mayor is a more powerful position than Governor.
Am I wrong in thinking that people knew who Spitzer had chosen as his Lieutenant Governor before the election?
If they did then they elected him as well.  :'(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »
Quite frankly I am sick and tired of all elected officials in this states.  Joe Bruno is a Republican but is like Pataki, a complete fraud.   But Bruno is next in line if Paterson screws up in anyway.  In the totem poll that is.   Is there any semi decent elected official in the entire state?  Look what this state votes for

Clinton
Schumer
Cuomo
Spitzer
Silver
Bruno

And the list goes on and on of these pigs.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »
Who is Bruno?

Joe Bruno, he is the top Republican in the state of NY.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »
Who is Bruno?

Joe Bruno, he is the top Republican in the state of NY.

BTW, Joe Bruno is a Republican but he is like George Pataki, a phoney.  Grant it neither one of them had spent 80k on hookers, but they are none the less phonies.

Bruno's lips end up surgically attached he aced the art of rear end kissing. (Sharptons)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
Let's be honest, in order to actually want to go into politics you have to be a little nuts, except of course Chaim as PM of Israel, and our own great member Vito.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
I think Bruno's leader of the state assembly.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »
Re:  "...But what's his position?"

He prefers it on top!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 10:09:43 PM »
Re:  "...But what's his position?"

He prefers it on top!
That's disgusting.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »
Come on, it's a funny joke.  Lighten up a little bit.   :D