Author Topic: Slut Alert?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Slut Alert?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:21:13 PM »
Yea, slut alert.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 10:23:44 PM »
Seems condoms aren't working.

Sergio 11

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »
i hope their whole insides rot out and they develop every genital disease under the sun...

that will teach those "human traffic trains"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »

In conducting these tests, eighteen Negro men between the ages of 12 to 60 were selected at random off of the streets of New York City.

Each was first asked if they had ever contracted, or currently have, a sexually transmitted disease.

The eight answering "yes" were eliminated from the study; leaving ten select test subjects with a "clean" history.

These ten Negroes were then bussed to the inner city schools grades K-12, and told to "go have a little fun" for seven continuous days, the end of which they were to all meet at the same location, picked up and transported to the laboratories for examination.

As expected, exhaustive tests of the ten Negro males revealed the following:

Oral-Anal Syphilis was found across the spectrum.

Acute Gonorrhea outbreaks in nine of the ten; with two diagnosed with "Bull clap".

Evidence of drug-resistant Chlaymidia in eight men.

Pandemic Genital Warts and open abscesses in two men.

All ten men will be tested again next year for signs of exposure to AIDS.

Beginning next month our laboratories will conduct the same controlled experiments, only with our subjects asked to use condoms during sex, and we will compare the data with these most recent lab results.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »
Scary.

You know... we have to be honest here. They aren't getting these diseases from other women. I wonder why they didn't do more thorough research on teenage boys. Seems like there's another side to blame here too... looks like the morality in this country is going down the tubes at an alarming rate.

As the morality declines, so does the support for Israel and antisemitism rises. It's time for Jews to go home to Israel. If this doesn't set off alarms, what will?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »

In conducting these tests, eighteen Negro men between the ages of 12 to 60 were selected at random off of the streets of New York City.

Each was first asked if they had ever contracted, or currently have, a sexually transmitted disease.

The eight answering "yes" were eliminated from the study; leaving ten select test subjects with a "clean" history.

These ten Negroes were then bussed to the inner city schools grades K-12, and told to "go have a little fun" for seven continuous days, the end of which they were to all meet at the same location, picked up and transported to the laboratories for examination.

As expected, exhaustive tests of the ten Negro males revealed the following:

Oral-Anal Syphilis was found across the spectrum.

Acute Gonorrhea outbreaks in nine of the ten; with two diagnosed with "Bull clap".

Evidence of drug-resistant Chlaymidia in eight men.

Pandemic Genital Warts and open abscesses in two men.

All ten men will be tested again next year for signs of exposure to AIDS.

Beginning next month our laboratories will conduct the same controlled experiments, only with our subjects asked to use condoms during sex, and we will compare the data with these most recent lab results.

Wow, I've never been so proud to be a Frum Jew.

That's really sick.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 11:11:27 PM »
Post on behalf of Erica:

But I don't do that! Not all black women are like that. What about white women who contract STDs? Just becausI hear of a white women with an STD, I don't think ALL wh.....................

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 11:13:22 PM »
Post on behalf of Erica:

But I don't do that! Not all black women are like that. What about white women who contract STDs? Just becausI hear of a white women with an STD, I don't think ALL wh.....................

Thank you for filling in for her, newman.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 06:03:17 AM »
How many of the 20% of white teenagers who have STD's, slept with black guys I wonder? They'll never show that study.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 06:35:14 AM »

Of course they don't.

Because if you say to people:

Do what you want - it's all ok - Don't care about the Bible - Have no bad conscience - Have fun, If something will happen you can have a abortion in our Planned Parenthoods centers etc.

and they believe in this evil stuff - They think after a short time their behaviour is normal and there is no danger. And then they don't use this whole "safty things" no more.  ;D

But I have thought that the rate of disease is lower. 50 percent are already the level of South Africa or Simbabwe. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 06:41:03 AM »
The president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Cecile Richards, said the new findings “emphasize the need for real comprehensive sex education.”

“The national policy of promoting abstinence-only programs is a $1.5 billion failure,” Ms. Richards said, “and teenage girls are paying the real price.”

Yes the teenage girls are paying the price and they need real sex education, that they are encouraged to engage earlier in immoral behaviour.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 07:33:00 AM »

no, just seems no one's using them anymore.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 07:48:05 AM »

no, just seems no one's using them anymore.

The problem is not the technical function of the condoms, the problem is the consciousness of the people, which is build by organizations like planned parenthood.