Author Topic: How white women influence men into becoming homosexual  (Read 2201 times)

wonderfulgoy

How white women influence men into becoming homosexual
« on: December 24, 2006, 11:39:53 PM »
Let us set a few preliminary points in order and begin by noting that, from a genetic point of view, the differences between men and women are relatively small.  These differences are obvious and marked in one or two cases, with specific reference to reproductive systems, but otherwise most differences between men and women are related to varying compositions of chemical and neurological components.  When it comes to modern life these chemical differences are of a second-rate importance and do not form the principal basis of male/female social differentiation.

Most differences between male and female are determined by society - by the expectations of individual roles and the way of doing things we have had handed down to us through centuries, modified by the conditions of living over time.  (Mutatis mutandis, so to speak.)

Forasmuch that the woman differs to the man in obvious ways, these differences can vary wildly - because they are socially determined - and can even be reversed.  50 years ago we saw heroic guys on our TV screens and 'little women' swooning and falling over as the helpless damsels in distress.  Today we see 'homosexual' or crypto-homosexual, mincing, incompetent effete men swooning and feminist combat-action-women winning the day on our TV screens.

This is rule number one.  If your mind is flexible enough to see that most gender roles are socially determined and not fixed biologically (although the Torah, which is Holy and belongs only to the Jews, sets out G-d's purpose for the universe and does indeed specify certain gender requirements for religious rather than biological considerations: I am speaking here in this post about gentile cultures) then you are able to see how it is that modern society can favour flexibility of female roles while continuing to oppress men with different lifestyles.

When you realize that gender roles and gender attitudes are socially determined, you at once begin to understand that men who society thinks are acting in a feminine way are simply expressing a fuller side of their personality and revelaing characteristics that less uninhibited societies before us did not permit.  Homosexuality is an aberration arising out of a society which permits men to indulge in feminine behaviour only on the condition that they take on the humiliating label of 'homosexual', which thing is nothing but a mental illness. 

Homosexuality is a choice.  Human beings have always had wildly varying chemical and neurological patterns in their bodies which affect behaviour.  But just because you act slightly feminine doesn't mean you don't WANT to be with women and have sex with them.  It just means that society socializes you into taking the gutter option instead, which is 'sating' your lust with other men's backsides.  This filthy and soul-destroying behaviour does not 'sate' one's lust; in simply serves to make a man even more demented and sick in the head, because what he really deserves is a woman.

If you can engage in an act of gross insalubriousness with a man, you can engage in sweet love with a woman - this is not a biological composition, this is the ill effects of a feminist society at work.

Whereas women are free to explore all sides of their personality - by working full time and then becoming mothers, by kissing other girls and then marrying and having children, by being allowed to act like one of the lads while at the same time receiving chivalry from the real lads - men are not permitted to do so.  If any white man deviates from the strict limits of society he is straightway labelled a deviant, and his life chances are taken away from him.

Only the white woman is permitted to be a full human being under our Satanic order of things.

The white woman drives the white man into homosexuality by abusing him, ignoring him, nelgecting him, humiliating him, and raising him without a father in his life - she drives him into the arms of a loving man.  But he always retains his love for her.  Her sweet blonde hair and rosy cheeks set alight his concupiscences and he weeps at night for her loving embrace.

But she, that filthy [censored], has dumped him for a black man - a big smelly sweaty savage who drives her into a state of sexual fulfilment.  She has forsaken her true love for a bestial African black savage.

And she has made him this way - but he is not a homosexual and never will be.

He has his principles.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How white women influence men into becoming homosexual
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 12:05:03 AM »
"The problem with women, is that they all want to act like men, but be treated like women!"
...Humphrey Bogart

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 12:08:56 AM »
Yes I agree. I'm getting rather concerned at the increasing societal acceptence of same sex 'relations'. I mean today it's members of the same gender, tomorrow it's animals and children.

And you're correct, homosexuality is a choice. It's a behaviour, not an identity.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 08:51:27 PM »
[quote author=Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
Even if fags were born fags, they still have a choice to overcome it because everyone has free will and the ability to choose between good and evil. They don't have to act on evil thoughts. So it is a choice. Maybe G-d created them with an inclination towards homosexual behavior as a challenge to overcome. That is why there are many religious Jews with homosexual feelings who suffer. They know it is wrong but they can't help themselves. However, they control their actions by not acting on their unwanted feelings. [/quote]

The position adopted by some sociologists is that homosexuality is a choice, and they are ultra-left wing.  They adopt this position because they believe that all human beings (of all races and of both genders) are born absolutely equal and identical.  Yes, they really are that insane.

However the reason why I think homosexuality is a choice is because I really do not see how a person can ONLY be attracted to members of the same sex.  I can understand why some people get frustrated with members of the opposite sex and decide to have sex with members of their own sex.  It is not acceptable to do it, no matter how frustrating the other sex is.  However, I do understand how bad it is for people who women don't think are 'cool' enough, or whatever.

Which is why I put a lot of the blame on white women in this thread.  White women are the most fashion-conscious and tend to be bullies more often than other kinds of women.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 09:52:20 AM »
Humans may be born with an inclination towards homosexual behavior, but it has to be triggered by evil in society for them to act that way. If someone is molested as a child, they may become homosexual. That is why there is therapy to cure homosexuality. Instead of saying it is okay, it should be cured. You don't see people with cancer holding cancer pride rallies. They don't celebrate having cancer. They may hold protests against the government for not helping them get proper medication (Which they do in Israel.) but you don't see them celebrating their illness how homosexual perverts do.

You mention Sociology. I think homosexuality is nature and nurture. The Evil Inclination is their nature and the evil in society that triggers them to act that way is the nurture. People have free will to fight their Evil Inclination.

I agree completely.  I just mentioned to you in a PM asking about some of the cures there might be for homosexuality, because it is a mental disease just like any other.  First of all, the roots of homosexuality need to be exposed to the patient.  These are usually based on childhood experiences.  After that however, it is up to the individual to find out how to overcome the mental problems which are resulting in such acts.

For non-religious people, one possible form of treatment is to engage in a fantasized activity - because one symptom of mental illness is having thoughts about something which don't correspond to the reality.  When the person sees how it really works they might lose the fantasized feelings and become readjusted to reality.

People often say that having a career focuses the mind but most homosexuals who have lots of money seem to keep on celebrating their odious lifestyle, and become even more extravagant.  Therefore maybe the best solution is to marry and allow oneself to be ruled over by a woman, and to have children, but again, young women are very unsupportive if they suspect a man might be homosexual.

So it seems to me that in this day and age, many people are being set on a different level of free will than in the past.  The choice between good and evil has become particularly pronounced with temptation to evil being higher than ever.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?