Author Topic: I HATE AL SHARPTON  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
I HATE AL SHARPTON
« on: March 13, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »
 We must use legal means to put the Black Nazi Al Sharpton behind bars for LIFE..
       Sharpton killed Yankel Rosenbaum, and put Lemrick Nelson back behind bars

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: I HATE AL SHARPTON
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »
Al Sharpton should be put in a cage. That is where he belongs.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
Al Sharpton should be put in a cage. That is where he belongs.
Careful now we may be talking about our future Secretary of State :D :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 12:36:24 AM »
The man is a monster. >:(

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »
In 1995, Sharpton incited the shooting and arson murder of seven employees of Freddy’s Fashion Mart. When a black Pentecostal Church, the United House of Prayer, which owned a retail property on 125th Street, asked Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant who operated Freddie's Fashion Mart, to evict his longtime subtenant, a black-owned record store called The Record Shack, Sharpton organized a protest, at which he announced:

"We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."

Sharpton stood by and nodded in agreement as speakers and the crowd shouted: "Burn down the Jew store!" "We’re going to see that this cracker suffers."

A protester shot four employees and set fire to Freddy’s. It burnt to the ground and seven employees, all of them minorities, died.

Crown Heights Riot

The Crown Heights Riot began on August 19, 1991, after a car driven by a Jewish man, and part of a procession led by an unmarked police car, went through an intersection and was struck by another vehicle causing it to veer onto the sidewalk where it accidentally struck and killed a seven-year-old Guyanese boy named Gavin Cato and severely injured his cousin Angela. Witnesses could not agree upon the speed and could did not agree whether the light was yellow or red. One of the factors that sparked the riot was the arrival of a private ambulance which, on the orders of a police officer worried for the Jewish driver's safety, removed the uninjured driver from the scene while Cato lay pinned under his car. Cato and his cousin were treated soon after by a city ambulance. Caribbean-American and African-American residents of the neighborhood rioted for four consecutive days fueled by rumors that the private ambulance had refused to treat Cato.

During the riot blacks looted stores, beat Jews in the street, and clashed with groups of Jews, hurling rocks and bottles at one another after Yankel Rosenbaum, a visiting student from Australia, was stabbed and killed by a member of a mob shouting "Kill the Jew."

Sharpton, who arranged a rally in Crown Heights after Cato's death, has been seen by some commentators as inflaming tensions by making remarks that included "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house" and referring to Jews as "diamond merchants."

Sharpton marched through Crown Heights and in front of "770", shortly after the riot, with about 400 protesters (who chanted "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "No justice, no peace!"), in spite of Mayor David Dinkins' attempts to keep the march from happening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »
In 97' while working in the Wall St area I ran into Sharpton, literally. I saw a little black man walking slow as turtle and making a big fuss, I was in a hurry so I accidentally bumped into him. The impact was so hard that he lost his equilibrium and was about to fall if it wasn't for the people surrounding him. Theygot very nervous and agitated that if it wasn't for my cousin who was a witness to the event I might have been implicated in a RACIAL attack.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 10:56:40 AM »
Is it just me or do most blacks walk really slow (especially if they are crossing the street in front of you)?

I don't know how many times I've tried to get around them at the mall where they are walking so slow and right down the middle so no one can get around or seen one walk out into the middle of busy traffic and take extra trim to cross the road. At the check out counter, they seem to move even slower as if they don't care about the huge line behind them.

Is this just me and my limited experience?

I just always get that feeling that it's deliberate. I don't know. I have seen this so many times. It's really bizarre and troubling.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
Is it just me or do most blacks walk really slow (especially if they are crossing the street in front of you)?

I don't know how many times I've tried to get around them at the mall where they are walking so slow and right down the middle so no one can get around or seen one walk out into the middle of busy traffic and take extra trim to cross the road. At the check out counter, they seem to move even slower as if they don't care about the huge line behind them.

Is this just me and my limited experience?

I just always get that feeling that it's deliberate. I don't know. I have seen this so many times. It's really bizarre and troubling.

They can move quick if they want to. Give 'em a KFC voucher & watch 'em go.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »
I guess multi tasking has been ingrained into their DNA... yet!