Author Topic: Paki leader-We Should Not Hesitate To Use Nuclear Weapons to Take Kashmir  (Read 1442 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
He is right first these muslims will nuke india then israel

In an interview on the Waqt television channel, that was published by the mainstream Urdu daily Roznama Nawa-i-Waqt, senior Pakistani newspaper editor Majeed Nizami discussed Kashmir's importance to Pakistan, called it “the jugular vein” of Pakistan, and added that Pakistan should not hesitate to use nuclear weapons to take it from India.

Nizami is editor in chief of both Roznama Nawa-i-Waqt and the English daily The Nation, as well as managing director of the Waqt television channel. Nizami articulated his views in an interview on Waqt, and the interview was reported by Roznama Nawa-i-Waqt.

Roznama Nawa-i-Waqt quoted Nizami as saying: "It is better to die fighting than to die from famine. Kashmir is our biggest issue, and showing flexibility on this matter is tantamount to treason. Anyone who shows flexibility on the issue, I will consider a traitor."

Nizami noted that Pakistan founder M. A. Jinnah had described Kashmir as Pakistan's shah-e-rag ("jugular vein") because all water comes to Pakistan from Kashmir.

According to the report, Nizami said that U.S. think tanks are predicting that Pakistan will become another Somalia by 2018-19, and that India too wants to dismantle Pakistan. He said, "In fact, in 1947 itself [the year Pakistan was created

out of India] India planted the time bomb of Kashmir in our foundations."

He added that the U.N. resolutions about Kashmir should not be forgotten, and that "no matter what the United States says about it, we should wait no longer for Kashmir's independence.

"Nizami said that his Waqt TV was, like the entire Nawa-i-Waqt group, the torchbearer of Nazaria-e-Pakistan (the ideology of Pakistan) and stood for the Pakistan envisaged by M. A. Jinnah and Islamist poet Allama Iqbal.

He said, "The establishment of an Islamic welfare state in Pakistan is our objective, and to achieve this objective we will use Waqt television, like the Nawa-i-Waqt newspaper."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
1 nuke from them... and they would be destroyed by India!!  India's arsenal is much greater than Krapistan's

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
India and Israel shud wipe out the land between Euphratus and Indus rivers; no muslimes no terror.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The sandapes overestimate themselve, like allways.

But true, they are agressive and evil.

I hope they will blow up themselves, like they did before a few months in Syria.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Eventually, India will have to deal with the Pakistani Muslim nuclear threat. Fortunately, India is much bigger, stronger and more advanced technologically than Pakistan. But Islam makes people crazy, and so there is a constant danger as long as Pakistan has a nuclear arsenal.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
At my university there are two Indian guys one of them is from Kashmir and his family had to flee their home when muzzie pakis invaded, he says he's very sad about it BUT HE HAS GOT PAKI FRIENDS at my university, I never great or talk to muzzie pakis and I'm not Indian, how come there are such crazy Indians who make friends with paki muzzies? And they [Indian guys] are surprised that I'm angry at pakistan, what a bunch of losers.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Guys do you know dhimmi indian govt no first use policy that which means india will only use nukes only after it is nuked as always pakistan has not signed this policy

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
At my university there are two Indian guys one of them is from Kashmir and his family had to flee their home when muzzie pakis invaded, he says he's very sad about it BUT HE HAS GOT PAKI FRIENDS at my university, I never great or talk to muzzie pakis and I'm not Indian, how come there are such crazy Indians who make friends with paki muzzies? And they [Indian guys] are surprised that I'm angry at pakistan, what a bunch of losers.

Many kashmiris sympathize  with porkis and they want an independent state from pakistan and india.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Eventually, India will have to deal with the Pakistani Muslim nuclear threat. Fortunately, India is much bigger, stronger and more advanced technologically than Pakistan. But Islam makes people crazy, and so there is a constant danger as long as Pakistan has a nuclear arsenal.

There is also a danger that pakistan will supply their nuclear tech to iran and syria imo israel  should nuke iran now when it is powerful if iran acquires nukes then there will be a standoff between both countries like india and pakistan