Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 3338 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
I'm back!
« on: March 15, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »
Damn, for almost a month since February 18, I was out of commission.  First, my built-in Ethernet connection malfunctioned for a second time, disconnecting me from the Internet.  I told Boeregeneraal from a computer in my college to let all of you know that I was not going to be active for some time.  Then on the 7th, there was an outage that affected only the outlet to which my computer was connected. shutting it down.  A few hours later, although power was restored, and everything else connected thereto was operational, my computer wouldn't turn on.  I suspected the very worst, that the motherboard was fried.  Some time later, I told Boeregeneraal from a computer in my college to let all of you know that I may not be active for quite some time, in light of that development.  Believing that I was not going to be around for weeks, even months, I resigned my moderator positions.   dannycookie even offered to loan me money to get a new computer.  I decided not to accept the loan, since I hoped that the problem was with the power supply, not the motherboard, so today I went to a computer supply store and purchased a new power supply box for $45.  I installed it when I got home, and was overjoyed when the computer stated up!  On top of that, my Ethernet connection fixed itself, although I may have to purchase an Ethernet card for consistent Internet access.  In any case, I'm glad to be back, and by the end of the year, I am going to get a new computer.  Thanks for all of your support, and I hope to get back my former mod positions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »
Sorry for the problems.  Welcome back. O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:27:30 PM »
Damn, for almost a month since February 18, I was out of commission.  First, my built-in Ethernet connection malfunctioned for a second time, disconnecting me from the Internet.  I told Boeregeneraal from a computer in my college to let all of you know that I was not going to be active for some time.  Then on the 7th, there was an outage that affected only the outlet to which my computer was connected. shutting it down.  A few hours later, although power was restored, and everything else connected thereto was operational, my computer wouldn't turn on.  I suspected the very worst, that the motherboard was fried.  Some time later, I told Boeregeneraal from a computer in my college to let all of you know that I may not be active for quite some time, in light of that development.  Believing that I was not going to be around for weeks, even months, I resigned my moderator positions.   dannycookie even offered to loan me money to get a new computer.  I decided not to accept the loan, since I hoped that the problem was with the power supply, not the motherboard, so today I went to a computer supply store and purchased a new power supply box for $45.  I installed it when I got home, and was overjoyed when the computer stated up!  On top of that, my Ethernet connection fixed itself, although I may have to purchase an Ethernet card for consistent Internet access.  In any case, I'm glad to be back, and by the end of the year, I am going to get a new computer.  Thanks for all of your support, and I hope to get back my former mod positions.
Welcome back so all is well now?   :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »
Welcome back Hail Columbia!  We missed you!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 09:37:00 PM »
Welcome back  O0

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 09:40:36 PM »
Welcome back so all is well now?   :)

Yes, for now.  I hope that it stays that way.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
Welcome back so all is well now?   :)

Yes, for now.  I hope that it stays that way.
So do we
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »
Welcome Back HC!  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 12:15:34 AM »
hey hey!!! Welcome back brother!!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

We'll have to get those wings back on  ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 12:19:26 AM »
Welcome back hail columbia. Computers are fairly cheap these days. You can get a good computer for 349. Thats a desktop. Tigerdirect routinely offers top of the line laptops from lenovo etc... for a little over 500. I think you could get a good enough desktop for less than 300. Its great to have you back.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 01:01:06 AM »
Welcome back hail columbia. Computers are fairly cheap these days. You can get a good computer for 349. Thats a desktop. Tigerdirect routinely offers top of the line laptops from lenovo etc... for a little over 500. I think you could get a good enough desktop for less than 300. Its great to have you back.

what  :o :o

The cheapest one I could by was 1400  :laugh:

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 01:24:09 AM »

what  :o :o

The cheapest one I could by was 1400  :laugh:
my thoughts exactly! :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 01:27:58 AM »
I'm glad you're back.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 01:30:34 AM »
Welcome back! We missed you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 01:50:54 AM »
Welcome back,  Hail Columbia!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 08:51:10 AM »
Welcome back!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 08:52:08 AM »
Welcome Back!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »
Welcome back Hail Columbia. You should be fine until you get your new machine. I had the power supply fail on one of my computers a while back. It must have been going bad for a while until it totally went because after I replaced it the system worked better then it ever did. Its been fine since. That was very nice of Dr. Dan to try and get you back on line. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »
Good to see you back, HC.  I was in a similar situation where I thought my mobo was fried but it turned out to be something else, I know how much of a relief it is to find out that it was only the power supply! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris