Author Topic: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples  (Read 14792 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples
« on: March 16, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »
         Why are the Jewish people the most hated of all peoples, how can we
explain this Anti-Semitism...
        And explanation is given on Aish.com under "Why the Jews"
 Many Christians who are friends of Israel believe
that Satan the Devil hates Jews and makes people become anti-semites..
        While it is God who loves his Jewish people even today in 2008, it is God who has a special love for his Chosen People, while the Devil hates what God loves...
And Satan the Devil uses all his power to hate Jews, because the Devil believes he can defeat God by destroying the Jewish people
         Many Evangelical Bible Believing Christians are real LOVERS of the Jewish people
Philo-Semitism,  Philo means love

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »
1. Jealousy and envy
2. Because Gd said that He would bless us twice as good if we were righteous and curse us twice as bad if were evil.. So these anti-semites exist for that sake.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »
Because it's easy to pick on an minority who shields itself from everyone else.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
because we were chosen by G-d on mount Sinai over 3,300 years ago

and being chosen doesn't mean we are better...it just means we have a skill that is unique as a nation..just as other nations have their unique skills.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline chocolatecookie

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »

and being chosen doesn't mean we are better...it just means we have a skill that is unique as a nation..just as other nations have their unique skills.

Hmm, I think it was Jonathan Sacks who said, "we have a unique relationship with God". Too many people confuse 'chosen people' to meaning 'superior people'.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »

there are 6 reason why the non-Jews hate us

1.  Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
   2. Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
   3. Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."
   4. Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
   5. Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
   6. Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

but all these 6 reasons could be disproven

the scapegoat one, JTF aims to end forever...

If we had self-respect like other nations, with the help of Gd, we will be respected even if we are hated.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 02:01:16 PM »
Becouse Satan aka Allah aka Snake  knows that you're the people chosen by G-d to be HIS witnesess. .. he don't want the G-d to be glorifed so he try to wipe you the keepers of Torah out and He knew that nations who bless Israel are blesed and those who curse you are cursed  so becuse he hates all mankind he incite every nation to hate you in order to bring this curse on them. those six reasons are only excuses Jews were prosecuted for being rich and poor, assimilated and separated for being chosen ones and inferior, for being comunist and capitalist etc...       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »
who told, jews are most hated, Come India and ask, they are the most loved people here.the person who posted this message seems to be a dirty fellow.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »
Christians hate you because they say you Jews killed Jesus, I personally couldn't give a rats testicle if you killed him or not it was 2000 years ago and Jesus was Jewish too [I mean his nationality and race not religion] and back in those days everybody killed somebody so it wasn't a big deal, I'm not even sure Jesus existed at all what kind of evidence do we have apart from ancient fictional literature?

Muzzies hate you because they are muzzies and they hate everybody who isn't a muzzie.

Plus people are jealous of Jewish talents like Einstein they would like to have smart people like him but they don't.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline chocolatecookie

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 02:17:12 PM »
Well, its the easiest minority group to pick on. Its big enough to be noticeable, but small enough not to cause too many problems.

I think its also due to humans never wanting to take responsibility for their actions, so they look for an scapegoat to blame for their problems - take Malaysia and their economic crisis, the former prime minister blamed the Jews, when in actual fact it was his corrupt governance which make foreign investors lose confidence in the Malaysian market and pulled their funds out.

Then again, personal responsibility has never been a common attribute in the average person.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »

Yes it does in some ways. Even though Jews themselves many times try to deny it, the facts are that G-d himself calls the Jews chosen, and better. Of- course Jews have to live up to the title by following G-d's commandments, but still a Jew is regarded better because that is the word of G-d himself in the Torah.
 Also about Mt. Sinai- Rav Kahane (Ore Harayon) brings down a Gemmarah that says that why was Mt. Sinai called Mt. Sinai? because it comes from the word Sinam- Hatred- Jew hatred was created their, because once the Jews were Chosen by G-d (which actually was a 2 way process, we choose G-d and G-d choose us when we said "Naase Venishma" We will do and we will hear) hatred for them was created. Thats not to say that absolutly everyone hates Jews, but their is a general rule, a Halacha that Esav hates Yaakov and also that Ishmael hates Yaakov.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »
His religion was Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
what i heard was Jesus never meant to create a religion, that he was preaching Judaism his entire life, and that only 300 years after his death Constantine converted to Christianity and then the entire Rome also converted, and many people say that the founder of Christianity was Paul
Yes i would say it was Paul

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
what i heard was Jesus never meant to create a religion, that he was preaching Judaism his entire life, and that only 300 years after his death Constantine converted to Christianity and then the entire Rome also converted, and many people say that the founder of Christianity was Paul
You're right. He never even wanted some new religion. Remember the New Testament was written some 100 years after his death. Who knows what silly things they added to Jesus' life. I don't believe any of it.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »
i hope i wont create any hatred, with all the respect to all of the Righteous Gentiles, the new testament has many mistakes
As you like Yohonathan,  I'll go back to Zeus/Jupiter/Odin/Wotan/Tyr/Freya/Thor  ;)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »
i hope i wont create any hatred, with all the respect to all of the Righteous Gentiles, the new testament has many mistakes
As you like Yohonathan,  I'll go back to Zeus/Jupiter/Odin/Wotan/Tyr/Freya/Thor  ;)

;D just because one way of belief was more wrong the the other (newer one) doesn't make the newer one necessarily correct.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 03:38:41 PM »
<< "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai." >>

Here above is the origin of Hatred for the Jew.

Tzvi & Yohonathan both answered the question correctly.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

no, no you don't have to go anywhere, you could believe in anything you want, but we Jews believe that non-Jews should observe the 7 Noadide commandments
I try to do so. But I guess you dislike the self-hating elements in the New Testament. Much people here in West-Europe left the church, and I don't think we've seen the end of it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »
<< "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai." >>

Sorry, can't understand what you mean

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »

no, no you don't have to go anywhere, you could believe in anything you want, but we Jews believe that non-Jews should observe the 7 Noadide commandments
I try to do so. But I guess you dislike the self-hating elements in the New Testament. Much people here in West-Europe left the church, and I don't think we've seen the end of it.
Many in Europe are athiests. In countries like Denmark, Sweden, they're definitely the majority.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »

Many in Europe are athiests. In countries like Denmark, Sweden, they're definitely the majority.
Denmark according to the CIA         
Evangelical Lutheran 95%, other Christian (includes Protestant and Roman Catholic) 3%, Muslim 2%

Sweden according to the CIA

Religions:

Lutheran 87%, other (includes Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Muslim, Jewish, and Buddhist) 13%

I guess most people get baptised, and so on, but attend Church Masses less then 5 times a year.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

Evangelical Lutheran 95%, other Christian (includes Protestant and Roman Catholic) 3%, Muslim 2%

Religions:

Lutheran 87%, other (includes Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Muslim, Jewish, and Buddhist) 13%

I guess most people get baptised, and so on, but attend Church Masses less then 5 times a year.

Those figures are incorrect. Most don't even associate with religion at all, let alone get baptized or anything like that.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »

Sorry, can't understand what you mean

Sinah means hatred in Hebrew.

So this mountain "Hate"  is responsible for the hate of people against Jews?

Isn't that a bit far-fetched? I think it has more to do with religion(Islam and Christianity) /ethnicity&minority status/economical status/high intelligence-jealousy of other people.

Anyway, I think the most hated Jews are exactly the traitor left-wing types that JTF mentions. I see no conflict in hating them, and loving right wing Jews like you JTF-ers.
Anyway, I hate them regardless of their Jewish roots.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

Religions:

Those figures are incorrect. Most don't even associate with religion at all, let alone get baptized or anything like that.

How much % attend Church in West-Europe? I guess 5-10%.