Author Topic: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples  (Read 14755 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Why are Jews the most hated of all peoples
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2008, 05:26:41 PM »
Glad you said this, lubab.

Odie, this thread was worded in poor taste. Please be a little more responsible with your posts.

I was reading through this thinking... come on... most of the people hate us because we are walking proof that G-d exists, we are right, we can prove it, and that touches the ego a little too deep -or- makes them angry because they WANT stealing, immoral sex, murder, and adultery to be "ok".

Why do you think some of the greatest persecutions happened after debates with rulers? The whole "Christ-Killer" thing is just an excuse. Everyone knows the Romans killed Jesus and people just use that as a convenient excuse to hate Jews. It's easier than saying "because I'm wrong but my ego is too embedded in years of making excuses saying that believing is ALL I have to do instead of action which translates to doing right or not doing wrong". Deep inside, anyone who says believing is ALL they have to do, knows that it's not the truth or they would never be offended at injustice.

Judaism is one of the only religions in the world that does not require blind faith - in fact, it's frowned upon. We have to investigate and search for truth. We don't believe things just because someone says. G-d gave us the Torah directly and G-d doesn't waste His time since He, obviously, knows the future and outcome of everything.

And of course Jewish people have higher souls and a greater purpose. Let's not be self-hating. The highest purpose on this planet is to attach to the Creator. The role of the Jewish people requires a higher soul and we know it. There's no greater thing a human could do. And yes, we should reach out more to the nations and be the light we are supposed to be. A light in a dark room reveals what's really there. As a light, we are supposed to bring reality to people and show what's really there. But we have done some of this by having the greatest scientists, writers, teachers, and inventors that ever existed in all of history. I have like 10 pages to back that up and it was posted in here before.

And, yes, we are also our own worst enemy. Self-hating Jews (or fake Jews who are actually Egyptian souls) have caused us so much suffering and death... like the fake Jews in the Israeli government who won't stop the war against them because they are too busy trying to look good... which causes death and suffering, G-d forbid. We will eventually prevail! Those traitors have done so much harm to the world.

If you got a little offended reading this, then you now know why antisemitism exists. Religion is a VERY personal thing - even if it's a religion of non-religion. No one likes being wrong and they'd rather kill the source of proof than change to make right.

When Hashem asked Ishmael if he wanted the Torah, Ishmael asked "What is it?". Hashem said "It's a guideline for your life". Really? What's it's say? "Thou shalt not commit adultry". No thanks, Hashem!

When Hashem asked Esau if he wanted the Torah, Esau asked "What is it?". Hashem said "It's a guideline for your life". Really? What's it's say? "Thou shalt not murder". No thanks, Hashem!

When Hashem asked the Jews if they wanted the Torah, they asked "How much does it cost?".

Hashem said "Free." They replied "We'll take TWO tablets!"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:49:42 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »
<< "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai." >>

Here above is the origin of Hatred for the Jew.

Sorry, can't understand what you mean

Sinah means hatred in Hebrew.

So this mountain "Hate"  is responsible for the hate of people against Jews?

Isn't that a bit far-fetched? I think it has more to do with religion(Islam and Christianity) /ethnicity&minority status/economical status/high intelligence-jealousy of other people.

Anyway, I think the most hated Jews are exactly the traitor left-wing types that JTF mentions. I see no conflict in hating them, and loving right wing Jews like you JTF-ers.
Anyway, I hate them regardless of their Jewish roots.
You should not hate ANY Jews...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2008, 06:22:48 PM »
I believe that midrash is in Yalkut Shimoni but I haven't had a minute to look it up yet.

If you just look at this gemarah it's basically saying the same concept:

"The Talmud (Tractate Shabbot 89) cites the source of anti-Semitism using a... sinah ... play on words: The Torah – the source of the Jewish system of laws, values and moral standards – was received at Mount Sinai. The Hebrew pronunciation of "Sinai" is almost identical to the Hebrew word for "hatred" – sinah. "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai.""

It's because we got the Torah that they hate us. If they had it too they wouldn't. And they do need to have it. At least their portion of it.

I allready brought this up earlier, BUT I dont agree with the way you stated it(the end). You are implying that they also need the Torah, which is not exactly true. The imply ia like you said earlier that the Jews have to spread the Torah to other nations, etc. BUT what happened was that G-d so to speak came to the other nations to ask if they accept the Torah, they all said no (by majority, each nation, acked whats in it, and then rejected it) When G-d came to the Jews they said "Naase Venishma". Besides the Jews their were some individuals in different nations who also accepted it, and they are the one's who later converted (Either that or like Chabad believes that they were Jewish to begin with).
 The point is that other nations are NOT the Jews responsibility. We are responsible for other Jews, and shouldn't blame the Jews for other nations hatred (which stems from different things like jealousy, rebellion agains't G-d, etc.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2008, 07:44:05 PM »
One can't help also to wonder if the bigoted "Cartman" character on the popular TV cartoon "South Park" isn't somewhat to blame for the growing hate among youth directed at JEWS?... After all, the "Cartman" character often makes lewd and crude remarks about Jews, he even calls Jewish people "cheap"... I know, I know what you're thinking, how can a seemingly innocent "children's cartoon" have such an effect on the youth of America, well, believe it or not, cartoons are a popular form of entertainment for "kids", and "kids" have a way of taking what they see and hear on cartoons and make it part of their "reality", so you can't discount cartoons completely out in their strong influence on "children"... I find it extremely offending what that "Cartman" character says about people of the Jewish faith--- I DON'T FIND IT TO BE FUNNY AT ALL!!!!!
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2008, 08:37:36 PM »
Re:  "...Sorry, can't understand what you mean..."

The explanation is a metaphysical metaphor, meaning that the root stem in the Hebrew language is the same for the Hebrew word for Sinai as it is for the Hebrew word for hatred.

This reveals another, deeper, level of revelation than that which is merely on the surface when read verbatim.

Thus Torah sages have declared that hatred of G-d, hatred of His Law, and hatred against the Jewish People to whom the Law was given, first entered this world at Mt. Sinai when Moses received Torah.

Torah sages devote themselves to study of Torah using such analysis to reveal the deeper "hidden" meanings, truths, and relationships embedded in G-d's revelation to the Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
I believe that midrash is in Yalkut Shimoni but I haven't had a minute to look it up yet.

If you just look at this gemarah it's basically saying the same concept:

"The Talmud (Tractate Shabbot 89) cites the source of anti-Semitism using a... sinah ... play on words: The Torah – the source of the Jewish system of laws, values and moral standards – was received at Mount Sinai. The Hebrew pronunciation of "Sinai" is almost identical to the Hebrew word for "hatred" – sinah. "Why was the Torah given on a mountain called Sinai?" asks the Talmud. "Because the great sinah – the tremendous hatred aimed at the Jew – emanates from Sinai.""

It's because we got the Torah that they hate us. If they had it too they wouldn't. And they do need to have it. At least their portion of it.

I allready brought this up earlier, BUT I dont agree with the way you stated it(the end). You are implying that they also need the Torah, which is not exactly true. The imply ia like you said earlier that the Jews have to spread the Torah to other nations, etc. BUT what happened was that G-d so to speak came to the other nations to ask if they accept the Torah, they all said no (by majority, each nation, acked whats in it, and then rejected it) When G-d came to the Jews they said "Naase Venishma". Besides the Jews their were some individuals in different nations who also accepted it, and they are the one's who later converted (Either that or like Chabad believes that they were Jewish to begin with).
 The point is that other nations are NOT the Jews responsibility. We are responsible for other Jews, and shouldn't blame the Jews for other nations hatred (which stems from different things like jealousy, rebellion agains't G-d, etc.)

Tzvi, i agree partly with you in that Jews shoudl start with their fellow Jews first...

OTher nations?  really what we should do is show them the light of the Torah and then if they want they can help themselves.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »
One can't help also to wonder if the bigoted "Cartman" character on the popular TV cartoon "South Park" isn't somewhat to blame for the growing hate among youth directed at JEWS?... After all, the "Cartman" character often makes lewd and crude remarks about Jews, he even calls Jewish people "cheap"... I know, I know what you're thinking, how can a seemingly innocent "children's cartoon" have such an effect on the youth of America, well, believe it or not, cartoons are a popular form of entertainment for "kids", and "kids" have a way of taking what they see and hear on cartoons and make it part of their "reality", so you can't discount cartoons completely out in their strong influence on "children"... I find it extremely offending what that "Cartman" character says about people of the Jewish faith--- I DON'T FIND IT TO BE FUNNY AT ALL!!!!!

I disagree...most people who hate Jews will find one of a million reasons to hate JEws...Eric Cartmen isn't the only thing...anything can be used. Those who want to hate will find a reason.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2008, 07:14:26 AM »

I disagree...most people who hate Jews will find one of a million reasons to hate JEws...Eric Cartmen isn't the only thing...anything can be used. Those who want to hate will find a reason.

Yes, like you, I believe that "Eric Cartman" isn't the only thing that influences people to hate Jews, and yes, many of those who hate Jews can conveniently find lots of reasons in our corrupted culture to hate us, however, I believe the power of such a popular cartoon as "South Park" is not to be underestimated, and it does play a significant role in influencing a majority of today's youth to hate Jews... Unfortunately, "Eric Cartman" has become some sort of "role model" and/or "anti-hero" for American youth, it's sick but true....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2008, 11:36:41 AM »
Soon after the giving of the Torah Moshe etched the entire thing on stones in every language in the world so the nations should learn it.
Solid proof of what we're supposed to be doing.

See Rashi "Beer Heteiv"
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2008, 09:32:24 PM »

- Rabbi Mizrahi talks about why Jews are hatred in the beginning of the lecture. (also about the recent murder agains't the Yeshiva students, and possible destruction of Israel.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2008, 10:43:19 PM »
Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel on March 20, 2008, 09:32:24 PM
Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel on March 20, 2008, 09:32:24 PM

- Rabbi Mizrahi talks about why Jews are hatred in the beginning of the lecture. (also about the recent murder agains't the Yeshiva students, and possible destruction of Israel.

Put it in your own words and tell us what he said in a nutshell.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2008, 08:37:18 AM »
Because Europeans and Muzzies hate us! >:( :-[ :'( >:(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
Wojtila,

You were even calling for a nuclear apocalypse in Europe. Why are you still living in Denmark, I ask you, if you consider the Danish people as enemies? If you hate us so much that you want to genocide the complete European mankind, than don't be a hypocrite, go away and live in Israel. 
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »
The people's fight against the Jews is really a fight against G-d. We are just G-d's representative in this world so they pick on us.

It is really a war on the truth.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2008, 07:38:40 AM »
Real christians don't hate people even evil ones like self hating left wing Jews just the sin. I must say it's very hard with muslimes but we don't need the hatred to fight them. You don't hate the rabid dog who want to bite your child; you just shoot it. ;) Jews are hated when they sin against their G-d and convenat; When they all'll return from galut he hate will stop (atlest from West- Esau).  That's why Israel is wilified the more land he gives up to A-rabs. Muslimes (Ishmael) on other hand will hate you more.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
Christian Zionists believe like this:

Anti-semitism is a demonic evil force which operates powerfully behind world governements.  All world leaders who seek to divide Israel are either possessed by the demon of anti-semitism or heavily under its influence. Jews are God's chosen people and whatever that is loved by God is obviously hated by the devil.  The formation of the nation of modern Israel and Jews making Aliya are part of God's endtime plan.  Christian Eschatology is almost 100% centered around the nation of Israel.  Without Israel and Jews there is no Christian Eschatology.  Real Christians do not hate Jews.  However they are very much annoyed by the likes of Abe Foxman and other liberal Jews.

Anti-semitism is not a new phenomenon.  Dinah was raped by Shechem, the son of Hamor (Genesis 34).  Their intention was to destroy the early Jews by inter marriage and assimilation.  Pharoh ordered to kill all male Jewish babies,  Moses had to flee Egypt, Amalek opposed Israel.  In the book of Judges we read about various gentile invaders trying to destroy the Jews.  Most of the members of the ten tribes were taken captive by heathen kings.  During the time of Esther Haman plotted to wipe out the entire Jewish race.  These were incidents from the Tanach.  It has been an ongoing battle between God and Satan which will only end during the Messianic reign.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »
Rabbi BenHaim said (im listining just now), that they hate us because they love us deep down (it sounds wierd, but he explains it). I think brought from Sotah p.3 .  (except Amalik).
http://www.kolyakov.org/Rabbi/Avraham_Benhaim/ "The Fourth Commandment Continued"  From around 50 minutes and onward.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:07:11 AM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2008, 06:10:59 AM »
Wojtila,

You were even calling for a nuclear apocalypse in Europe. Why are you still living in Denmark, I ask you, if you consider the Danish people as enemies? If you hate us so much that you want to genocide the complete European mankind, than don't be a hypocrite, go away and live in Israel. 

I'm not returning to Israel before all fakestaniens are dead!

Invade Gaza and the westbank, and kill them all! >:(

But nooo, stupid Olmert is doing nothing! ??? >:( :'(

What the hell is going on in this world :-\ :(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2008, 06:39:06 AM »
Wojtila,

I think to expel Arabs out of Israel can suffice.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2008, 11:22:23 AM »
Wojtila,

I think to expel Arabs out of Israel can suffice.

Of course, that's what we shouldn't done long ago but it's never too late