Author Topic: Blacks that use the "N" word.. To each other Blacks  (Read 1268 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Blacks that use the "N" word.. To each other Blacks
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »
Thats something I really do not understand if they claim its a word of rasicm how come they call each other that?  I am white and never one time I used that word
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Blacks that use the "N" word.. To each other Blacks
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »
Because they don't want that word to disappear.  They want to keep that word alive as long as they can because they want a racial divide in America and they want a potential race war!

For example:
There is this show on TV called "The Boondocks".  They use the N word a lot of times in just one episode and no black leader takes offence.  Compare that to a white using the N word.  The black community would threaten to sue (talk about double-standard).
In the same show, a white character by the name of Rummy, says that when he says N***er, he means ignorant M***erf***er.  Then he says "anybody of any race can be a N***er".  So if he, a white character, can see past the colour spectrum when he says N***er, why can't the black community do the same? :-X
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 04:29:44 AM »
I suggest to expel those kind of hypocrites.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 08:42:57 PM »
Jungle rappers that make rap noise most their words has the N word.  Go figure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 12:06:47 PM »
I see it a little different. What is going on here is a 'right in your face whitey' thing. What I am trying to say is that when you see 'uts' on the bus, in the street or in the subway, they know that a white person does not have the privilige of speaking the truth and calling the africans what they really are. So when blacks call each other n+++++ they know that you, being white, feels helpless, scared and subject to criminal prosecution and thus it gives africanus criminalis a power over you like no other people  have over each other. This is a special priviledge given to blacks. Who gave them this privilidge? It all started with johnny [censored]-a-roach at the butcher of brentwood double murder trail.