Author Topic: Angela Merkel to make speech at the Knesset in German  (Read 2945 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Angela Merkel to make speech at the Knesset in German
« on: March 18, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »
Four MK's are boycotting the speech she will make in German.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3520345,00.html
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:43:28 PM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Angela Merkel to make speech at the Knesset in German
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 06:28:08 AM »
So what is the Germam language going to do to you.I know Jews old Jews who come from Germany who speak German,they have a German Jewish newspaper in N.Y.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 06:43:32 AM »
i hate nazis more than anyone but i think that of all the stupid evil things those kikes in the regime do over there this is not one of the more extreme things. if they would start killing some muzzies then it wouldnt matter
I am urinating on a Koran.

Sergio 11

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:02:49 AM »
In the past, they had German Chancellors address The Knesset in German. The self-hating Jews point out that Herzl, himself a self-hating Jew, spoke German. He even wanted to make it the language of Israel.

maybe i am missing something but what did Hertzl do that was self hating apart from speak German ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 09:23:59 AM »
I don't see the big deal with the speech, German is her native tongue. My mothers parents speak German, because that's what they grew up with.

Anyways, I don't even see why Germany keeps sending people over to apologize. You can't apologize for the massacre of millions of people. Not only are many Jews mad about it, but looks like the Nazis over at StørmFrønt are having a heart attack over it too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 09:29:39 AM »
I don't see the big deal with the speech, German is her native tongue. My mothers parents speak German, because that's what they grew up with.

Anyways, I don't even see why Germany keeps sending people over to apologize. You can't apologize for the massacre of millions of people. Not only are many Jews mad about it, but looks like the Nazis over at StørmFrønt are having a heart attack over it too.
;D ;D If the people at StørmFrønt at   are having a Heart attacks lets bring many Germans to Israel and let them speak German.What should a Jew who comes from Germany do if thyey come to Israel speak in sign language :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 01:09:56 PM »
Maybe it's the only way to get the kapos who run the place to listen. ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »
First lets see what is said before any assumption.  And all the enemies of the Jews from Nazis to Muslims that all seem to be Hitler worshipers maybe this will kick them in the ass.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »
If they're making an anti-Nazi statement why would it matter what language it was in? There's nothing inherently bad in any language. Besides, people were speaking German long before Nazis were around.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 01:52:58 PM »
Those Israelis have no business bitching about what language Andrea Merkel uses in her speech.  It's just an excuse for them deliberately ignoring the problem of their Arab and Jewish leftist fifth columnists. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »
If they're making an anti-Nazi statement why would it matter what language it was in? There's nothing inherently bad in any language. Besides, people were speaking German long before Nazis were around.
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »
This is the same Knesset that allows Muzzies to speak Arabic? I believe so.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »
This is the same Knesset that allows Muzzies to speak Arabic? I believe so.
Yes thats what so funny ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »
Those Israelis have no business bitching about what language Andrea Merkel uses in her speech.  It's just an excuse for them deliberately ignoring the problem of their Arab and Jewish leftist fifth columnists. 

So true. The fact that Israeli Mk's are upset over Merkel's usage of her native language is making a mountain out of a molehill. Why not also ban Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Estonian, or Lithuanian, these countries also have a notorious antisemitic history?

The fact is that the Israel government would prefer to make a fuss over her speech than comfront the real danger metastasizing in its own borders.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
If this is a way to [censored] every enemy of the Jews and Israel itself then this can be a good thing. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »
I think German is a beautiful language personally. I love to listen to people speak it, as long as, like any language, they're not saying anything bad. There've been good and bad people of every nation, including, as we all know, anti-Semitic Jews. English is part of the Germanic language group anyway, and we have an English forum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
I think German is a beautiful language personally. I love to listen to people speak it, as long as, like any language, they're not saying anything bad. There've been good and bad people of every nation, including, as we all know, anti-Semitic Jews. English is part of the Germanic language group anyway, and we have an English forum.
True the English are called Anglo Saxons.Saxons are from part of Germany

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »
So what is the Germam language going to do to you.I know Jews old Jews who come from Germany who speak German,they have a German Jewish newspaper in N.Y.
I know.  It's not like you can expect people to flip a magic wand and learn a new language, let alone learn every language.  Germans speak German, and that is kind of just the way it goes.

True the English are called Anglo Saxons.Saxons are from part of Germany
Anglo-Saxons descend from Germanic tribes, but Anglo-Saxons have been much kinder to Jews than Germans.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 01:46:11 PM »
Ydish is derived from lower german dialect, besides when you take the money and submarines from germans (and rightly so) you shud not [censored] about it. This is part of the price for dependency from west. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm