Author Topic: Fat queens Jewish congressman condemms Israel  (Read 2351 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Fat queens Jewish congressman condemms Israel
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:30:36 AM »
none other then fat Gary Ackerman                

O.U. challenges Ackerman on Israel critique
 E-mail article 
 Share on Facebook
 Digg this
 Tell the Editors 
 What bloggers
are saying 

Published: 03/17/2008

The Orthodox Union challenged a Jewish congressman to explain his criticisms of Israeli peace policies.

U.S. Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Middle East subcommittee, blasted all sides at a hearing he convened last week on Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi peace progress.
Israel's settlement expansion and some of its security measures in the West Bank, Ackerman said, "made a mockery of nascent PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi efforts to put just a little authority back in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority."

In a letter Friday, Nathan Diament, the Washington director of the Orthodox Union, the umbrella body for Orthodox synagogues in North America, welcomed Ackerman's critiques of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority as showing his understanding that it is "impotent at best, or corrupt at worst" but says he is "puzzled" by his criticism of Israel.

"Would you not agree that Israel has demonstrated its readiness to sacrifice for peace time and again only to be met time and again by terrorism and incitement?" the letter asks.

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/107560.html

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 07:33:35 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Fat queens Jewish congressman condemms Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »
What else do you expect from that tub of lard?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »
Now how did I knew it was Buffalo Butt before opening this thread?? I guess I am psychic
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
What else do you expect from that tub of lard?
I WISH HE WOULD LOSS AN ELECTION AND LEAVE WITH THE STUPID CARNATION THAT HE WEARS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »
Now how did I knew it was Buffalo Butt before opening this thread?? I guess I am psychic
;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 01:35:11 PM »
Some American Jews behave like German Jews before Shitler. It will not end good both for them nor for for USA.  :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm