Author Topic: When I was in Thailand  (Read 1029 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
When I was in Thailand
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
I can tell you first hand how the Buddahists hate the Islamics from the South many of the Thai Police rounds them up and send em back to Malaysia, Indonisia and Pakistan.  But they detest them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: When I was in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 12:26:50 AM »
Good. O0

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »
How did the comic convention go?

You said that you were going to Japan on business, but it sounds like you went to Thailand for pleasure.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 01:47:06 AM »
How was Thailand? Always wanted to visit Asia myself.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
I went to the Convention but had other things to do in Thailand,  I only spent 5 days in Japan the rest was Thailand on a project I am working on.  I plan on returning there in Nov to continue what I am in the woodworks doing for U.S Vets that live there after Vietnam. And Thailand is very nice,  and this is the same country that was devistated by the Tsunami 4 years ago I believe.  And they managed to rebuild and get back on their own 2 feet so a 3rd world country was able to rebuild but New Orleans is still a cesspool from Katrina. 

Thats cause people work.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!