Author Topic: Leftist Magazine Condemns JTF And Jews Against Obama  (Read 7223 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Leftist Magazine Condemns JTF And Jews Against Obama
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
It's just sick. There is supposed to be an unbiased media not a media that defends this Muslim animal everywhere they go.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 03:18:04 AM »
"Large American Jewish organizations, like AIPAC and the Orthodox Union, have repeatedly defended Obama. Yet they've had little sway over reactionary elements in both the United States and Israel--including Jewish hate groups--who are eager to keep the smear campaign alive. The website Jews Against Obama, for instance, is run by the Jewish Task Force, which funnels money to the radical settler movement in Israel. (Curiously, John McCain's alliance with Pastor John Hagee of Christians United for Israel, a leading proponent of "end times" theology, and his recent endorsement by former Secretary of State James Baker have received far less scrutiny from pro-Israel pundits. It was Baker, after all, who reportedly told George H.W. Bush, "[censored] the Jews. They didn't vote for us anyway.") "

Maybe I'm missing something but why would John Hagee's Christians United for Israel get scrutiny from "pro-Israel pundits"? Why would that be considered bad for JTF or "pro-Israel pundits" that someone is supporting Israel??? If the author had visited the site for more than a minute, he would have seen the JTF articles and videos showing what a fraud James Baker was and the massive JTF anti-McCain campaign.  Would it be scary for the author to admit the reason for the anti-Obama campaign is that Obama is worse than McCain?

newman

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 03:28:36 AM »
"Large American Jewish organizations, like AIPAC and the Orthodox Union, have repeatedly defended Obama.

I'm beginning to get the impression that the orthodox union is as useless as tits on a bull!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 03:40:37 AM »
Who are the Orthodox Union??? I've never heard of them.
"Large American Jewish organizations, like AIPAC and the Orthodox Union, have repeatedly defended Obama.

I'm beginning to get the impression that the Orthodox union is as useless as tits on a bull!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 03:52:42 AM »
John Hagee's Christians United for Israel are great friends of Israel! Why do they get a question mark?

These liberals truly live with their heads in the sand or perhaps there is a more sinister reason that they support Obama?
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »
arisesouthafrica:  "...there is a more sinister reason that they support Obama..."

Indeed.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »
Man, I can't believe how many self-hating, Bloombergian Jews are mentioned in that article!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 06:06:11 PM »
The Nation is a rag only read by hardcore commies.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 01:18:21 AM »
"Large American Jewish organizations, like AIPAC and the Orthodox Union, have repeatedly defended Obama. Yet they've had little sway over reactionary elements in both the United States and Israel--including Jewish hate groups--who are eager to keep the smear campaign alive. The website Jews Against Obama, for instance, is run by the Jewish Task Force, which funnels money to the radical settler movement in Israel. (Curiously, John McCain's alliance with Pastor John Hagee of Christians United for Israel, a leading proponent of "end times" theology, and his recent endorsement by former Secretary of State James Baker have received far less scrutiny from pro-Israel pundits. It was Baker, after all, who reportedly told George H.W. Bush, "deleted the Jews. They didn't vote for us anyway.") "

Maybe I'm missing something but why would John Hagee's Christians United for Israel get scrutiny from "pro-Israel pundits"? Why would that be considered bad for JTF or "pro-Israel pundits" that someone is supporting Israel??? If the author had visited the site for more than a minute, he would have seen the JTF articles and videos showing what a fraud James Baker was and the massive JTF anti-McCain campaign.  Would it be scary for the author to admit the reason for the anti-Obama campaign is that Obama is worse than McCain?

Liberal leftists, self-hating Jews, and other freaks try to label Hagee as an "endtimes theologian" that wants Jews to return to Israel to be killed by the messiah, or to bring messiah or to mass convert us some other nonsense.  It is a ploy to create division among Jews and Christians united in a pro-Israel stance against the Arabs.  The liberals want us to think that Hagee and company are out to get our souls so that we will be suspicious of them and turn instead toward the leftists who want us dead at the hands of Arabs, or at least they want us to shun potential supporters so that we don't become stronger.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 08:35:07 AM »
the news medaa are a bunch of traitors. tthey love this monster Obama and are determined to c him elected. they smear the anti-obama camp with cover ups and defend Obama without really seeing if our cliams have any sunsatnce. they are spokspeple for Osma and lie for him on his behalf!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 09:19:28 AM »
You never know you're doing the right thing for sure untill the left told you to do the oposite. Why the Jewish reporter even "secular" which means usualy atheist or agnostic but still suposed to be more intrested in well being of Judaism than Christainity is so eager to defend and confirm the aledged "christianity" of BHO? For the leftists all religions even iSSlam are worthless (but not equaly!) so why they don't want to tell the truth and call him muslim?  They knew that being muslim six years after 9/11 is liability in US even with all this Saudi founded multicultist propagand about iSSlam being "religion of peace". Thanks G-d for that. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 12:12:19 PM »
The Daily Tube needs to have its Tubes Tied!   :-*

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »
The Daily Tube needs to have its Tubes Tied!   :-*

Or removed! O0

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 11:02:21 PM »
And I condemn Nobama for his poor judgenment to attend his aheful church and listen to Rev. Wright!

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 03:16:14 AM »
The Nation also whitewashed MoveOn.org's anti-Semitic hate speech despite being given proof that MoveOn.org welcomed the hate speech on its site. The Nation has no credibility outside the leftist fringe.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 12:30:50 PM »
Having The Nation hate you is certainly something to strive for.  WELL DONE!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline GivinUaClew

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 11:26:12 AM »
Radical settlers? This sounds like people with afros in covered wagons. Gee, I imagine there are plenty who would want to go to Israel and risk being bombed and terrorized, with America now turning a blind eye. Marxism is where the left becomes the far right. Forget about religion, there are Jews and Christians and other non-Muslims who live in Israel and deserve to live there for whatever their reasons and the Jews have an unequivocal right to their homeland and preservation of their heritage.  The man's a fascist if he can't see that.

Offline ExtremePolitics

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »
The Radical Leftist out there are sickining my gut.
Even though I am not a Jew, I would hate they day in America when they persecuting jews like they did in other nations, and if Barack Obama Wins then this would hurt america.
Also our website is trying hard to see if Obama is a fake or is true, give us your comments, and we will post them. 
The link is in my sig.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer

Offline TerrorTwilight

• New JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
That is so wrong.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 11:38:03 AM »
Read this!
http://ohioagainstterror.blogspot.com/

Sites like that should be abolished once and for all.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision