Author Topic: Superstitions?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Superstitions?
« on: March 19, 2008, 12:23:19 PM »
Do you believe in any?

Or do you have any?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Superstitions?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 12:32:10 PM »
There was a very superstitious girl at my last job who freaked out when I would open umbrellas inside to test to see if they were broken or not. 

The only superstitious stuff I think might have something to it is that I resemble my sun sign. I don't really believe in astrology much, but I've noticed that people do tend to exhibit traits of whatever sign they are.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
I don't shave or get a haircut during the Stanley Cup Playoffs which is the playoffs for the National Hockey League. It happens to be right around the time when we count the omer so it works out perfectly
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 01:05:46 PM »
I don't shave or get a haircut during the Stanley Cup Playoffs which is the playoffs for the National Hockey League. It happens to be right around the time when we count the omer so it works out perfectly

Ha ha, that's what many players do David.  Some fans do this too, but usually if your team is making a playoff run.  As an Islander fan, I don't have to worry about that this year, or for the last 15 years for that matter. >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:08:32 PM »
i believe that at any instance i have to pick my nose..i have to use the right pinky for the left nostril and left pinky for the right nostril

:::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »
Quote from: Ari link=topic=18387.msg#msg date=
Quote from: David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh link=topic=18387.msg#msg date=

Ha ha, that's what many players do David.  Some fans do this too, but usually if your team is making a playoff run.  As an Islander fan, I don't have to worry about that this year, or for the last 15 years for that matter. >:(

Ugh.  Another Islander fan.  I had somewhat higher hopes earlier in the season but now it looks like my NHL playoff enjoyment will be limited to rooting against the Rangers.  :(
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 01:09:41 PM »
Dr. Dan, I hope you don't do that with patients in the dentist's chair. ^-^

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
Quote from: Ari link=topic=18387.msg#msg date=
Quote from: David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh link=topic=18387.msg#msg date=

Ugh.  Another Islander fan.  I had somewhat higher hopes earlier in the season but now it looks like my NHL playoff enjoyment will be limited to rooting against the Rangers.  :(

Yes, you're right, though I think they may actually be better off with the draft pick and hopefully getting a player like Crosby or Ovechkin, instead of losing in the first round.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
No superstitions...but New Jersey made the playoffs O0  ^-^

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 01:50:00 PM »

I like you KellyMaureen, but............. Gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

OH AND HEN   RIK,, HEN RIK .. KING HENRIK, just hit his milestone first 100 game wins in a Broadway blue shirt in such a short period of time..

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 01:55:41 PM »
Dr. Dan, I hope you don't do that with patients in the dentist's chair. ^-^

well in that instance i have to use the pinky toe.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »
You should go on Letterman or Leno to do that trick Dr. Dan.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »
You should go on Letterman or Leno to do that trick Dr. Dan.
:D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »

I'm a Rangers Fan
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »
I always piss on my Koran before I do anything important.   :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 06:10:09 PM »
I always piss on my Koran before I do anything important.   :::D

LOL I wish I had one on me now.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »

I like you KellyMaureen, but............. Gooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

OH AND HEN   RIK,, HEN RIK .. KING HENRIK, just hit his milestone first 100 game wins in a Broadway blue shirt in such a short period of time..

>:( >:(