Author Topic: Obama gets New Black Panther Party Endorsement... - From Obama Web Site  (Read 2114 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Obama Web Site Still Carries New Black Panther Party Endorsement!!

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/19/obama-web-site-still-carries-new-black-panther-party-endorsement/

One day after Barack Obama delivered a speech calling for improved race relations in America, the blogosphere was buzzing Wednesday about whether his campaign planned to remove an endorsement by the New Black Panther Party from his Web site.

The New Black Panthers, who inherited their name from the Black Panther Party of the 1960s, has a page on the Obama campaign’s public forums that says it is backing Obama because he “represents ‘positive change’ for all of America. Obama will stir the ‘Melting Pot’ into a better ‘Molten America,’” the group says.

The NBPP, which has been led since 2001 by Malik Zulu Shabbazz, is identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a tolerance education organization, as an extremist hate group. The Anti-Defamation League calls NBPP “the largest organized anti-Semitic black militant group in America. … Under Shabazz, the group continues to organize demonstrations across the country that blend inflammatory bigotry with calls for black empowerment and civil rights.”

The NBPP lists on its Web site a 10-point plan for full employment for black Americans as well as housing, education, free health care and an end to the death penalty.

In addition, it demands slavery reparations, the release of all black prisoners from American jails, trials of blacks only by all-black juries, an end to all black cooperation with police departments, exemption for blacks from the all-volunteer U.S. military and a separate country for African-Americans.

“We believe that Black People should not be forced to fight in the military service to defend a racist government that holds us captive and does not protect us. We will not fight and kill other people of color in the world who, like Black People, are being victimized by the white racist government of America,” the Web site reads.

“As our political objective, we want NATIONAL LIBERATION in a separate state or territory of our own, here or elsewhere, ‘a liberated zone’ (’New Africa’ or Africa), and a plebiscite to be held throughout the BLACK NATION in which only we will be allowed to participate for the purposes of determining our will and DIVINE destiny as a people. FREE THE LAND!” another point states.

The NBPP also calls for an end to “the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, zionism, Apartheid and artificial borders.”

Obama has been trying to recover from claims he has not sufficiently denounced his controversial pastor and spiritual adviser, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., who has made anti-American statements. On Tuesday, Obama gave a speech saying he disagreed with much of Wright’s positions on U.S. policy, but he can understand the roots of his rage.

Shabazz told World Net Daily, which broke news of the Web page on Wednesday, that he likes the way Obama responded to the charges about Wright.

“I think the way Obama responded to the attack on him and the attempt to sabotage his campaign shows true leadership and character. He had a chance to denounce his pastor and he didn’t fall for the bait. He stood up and addressed real issues of racial discord,” Shabazz said.

The backing of the NBPP highlights concerns that Obama may not have done enough to divorce himself from radical groups that view him as an opportunity to advance black causes.

“Maybe Mr. Obama has not heard the ‘New Black Panthers’ say anything untoward,” wrote Steve Gilbert of Sweetness-Light.com, playing on earlier claims by Obama about his pastor. “Or perhaps he thinks we need to understand where they are coming from.”

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Briann, are you sure the NBP endorcement is on Obama's website?
I don't see it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I don't know the location.  but here is the jpg.. courtest of FoxNews!!!

PUT THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!! :)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I posted that the NBP has an endorsemen of Obama's website on another board and the Obama's lovers say it isn't there. (Can't post Jpgs on this board)
I looked and looked on his website and I can't find it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I don't know where... and its possible it has already been removed.  It is front page on the Fox News site, which is where I got the JPG.

I'm 99% sure that the Obama Campaign wouldnt knowingly want to promote the NBP or announce that they have the parties endorsement... but at the same time.. they want to ensure they have their votes.  So they have to be careful here.... and I'm sure they're trying to sweep this under the rug.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Ok. Thanks.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
UPDATE!!! its been pulled.

Foxnews just updated that its been pulled.   (I wish Obama would be a bit more prideful of his hateful supporters)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I had to laugh at one poster on the Fox site: LOL

"Wow! Jan L. nailed it right on the head! Reparations? I’m waiting for my thank you! You blacks would be naked and eating bugs if it weren’t for white people. Name ONE successful society started by blacks. Any sign of civilization in Africa was started by Europeans. Any city in America with predominately black leaders is a cesspool. Look at New Orleans, Philadelphia, D.C., Detroit…"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow...

He shoulda included: name one predominantly black country that has an IQ over 70.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
That's true about the blacks they elect- everyone of them (with very very few exceptions) turn out to be corrupt in some way.
Yet they don't learn..want to elect a black muzzie president of the United States! This just absolutely floors me!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama gets New Black Panther Party Endorsement... - From Obama Web Site
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
I think the JDL once challenged the black panthers to a fight - as they did the nazis.

The nazis didn`t show up..  (that incident with the nazis was probably in skokie - as in youtube videos)  where rabbi kahane called them cowards on national television!

I don`t think the black panthers showed up either when JDL challeneged them. Or maybe they did and JDL beat them. I don`t know

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 11:05:17 PM »
I think the JDL once challenged the black panthers to a fight - as they did the nazis.

The nazis didn`t show up..  (that incident with the nazis was probably in skokie - as in youtube videos)  where rabbi kahane called them cowards on national television!

I don`t think the black panthers showed up either when JDL challeneged them. Or maybe they did and JDL beat them. I don`t know
yea i remember that in skokie, I know some guys who went
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 08:26:03 AM »
Yesterday i posted the link before fox noticed it guess no one looked.Here was the link notice the time i posted it yesterday   now it's down                        

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=18345.0
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 08:33:02 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »
Should we keep this thread on the front page of the general section or should I move it the section of the forum that's about Obama?