Author Topic: Gentile from good ole USA  (Read 4237 times)

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
Gentile from good ole USA
« on: March 19, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »
Glad I found this. I saw the videos on Youtube or LiveLeak and agreed 1000 percent with everything I heard.  I consider myself somewhat informed and a student of history and current events and have taken the effort to learn about Islam and Arab culture.  Things I believe:

1. Saudi Arabia is the number one enemy of the US and Israel.  Why we are friends with them is mind boggling.  The spend billions setting up madrassas everywhere in the US that teach hate and intolerance and then complain when people say bad things about them...they say you must respect our religion, your country has freedom of religion, all the while all religions are outlawed in Saudi other than stupIdSlam.

2.  Arabs/Muslims look at diplomacy as a weakness....why are our leaders so stupid in thinking that they "think like us" and can be reasoned with.  They only respect a might -- aka: a good [censored] whipping.

3.  Islam intends to spread across the globe.  They will use our systems against us to gain power and then implement Sharia law.

4. And I agree with all here...we MUST get off of oil.  I am willing to endure the short term hardships for  the long term "independence".

That is just a few things.  I am glad to find this site.  I must admit that I had "skewed" view of Jews in America.  I thought that they all thought like the Hollywood Jews (ie Jon Stewart) who are so liberal and weak and who for some reason were so against the US killing Saddam all the while he is paying Palestinian (OK, I know there are no such things as Palestinians...so what is the correct term to be used here?) suicide bomber's families and launching Scuds at Israel...I have to say, sometimes I don't think these Hollywood types are true friends of Israel. 

So...glad to join the good fight.

newman

Re: Gentile from good ole USA
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »
Welcome aboard! O0

The image of American Jews as ALL being a bunch of left, anti-gun, 'let's just surrender' kykes is created by the same liberal media that tells you ALL gun owners are neo-nazi conspiracy whackos, ALL conservatives are racist and the 'majority' favour gun control.

Here you'll learn what REAL Judaism and REAL biblical values are about.

The Bible is like the US Constitution..................It's a brilliant, pure and noble thing. It just gets perverted and misinterpreted by stupid/evil people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »
Welcome!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 09:33:53 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 09:45:56 AM »
Welcome to the Forum!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 02:28:12 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 09:21:52 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 07:48:43 PM »
Welcome! :)

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 11:45:35 PM »
Hi Jake,  I've known this for years.  But everyone I know just think I'm paranoid or just radical.  Well, guess I'm both because I reckognized the threat Islam/Nazism posed to the world.  I was predicting a major attack like 9/11 back in the mid 1980's.  Everybody thought I was crazy.  They would say that nobody would be crazy enough to attack AMERICA.  Well I made them eat their words unfortunately.  I'm just a good ole' boy from North Carolina.  I'm a redneck through and through.  But I love my country so much that I'm willing to lay my life down for it.  Even today after over 20 years of being out of the army I feel the same way.  I feel blessed that I have found this wonderful organization.  For many years I felt out of place in society.  But now I feel that I have a family that I have never had.  If you wish Jake, you can send me an email.  It's on my profile.  We need to get some protests going here in North Carolina and possibly organize a nationwide protest that will let our voices be heard.  Tell your friends about JTF.  I'm sure there are more people that you know that feel the same as you about this threat.  Tell them what is happening here with JTF.  Tell them what fine people belong to this organization.  But go about it in a way that won't freak them out.  Let them know, and in turn, they may tell others.  There is power in numbers.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »
Welcome!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »
I must admit that I had "skewed" view of Jews in America.  I thought that they all thought like the Hollywood Jews

Nope, we all have minds of our own.  Hollywood is just Hollywood.........not many actual Jewish people there.  Just people who are Jewish when it's convenient.......... ;D

Welcome to the forum!  :)
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)