Author Topic: Beware of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Beware of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower
« on: March 20, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »
      I know this guy who is ethnically fully Jewish, and he is a Jehovah's Witness, he believes in
Jesus as the Messiah,
        Beware of the Jehovah's Witnesses, their False Cult causes people to have
Mental illness, they are a destructive cult
       I don't want anyone here to become a Watchtower drone

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Beware of G-d's Witnesses and the Watchtower
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »
Several weeks ago, on a late Saturday morning, a couple of those Jovies came to my door.  If that was not bad enough, they spoke to me in Spanish.  In freaking SPANISH!!!  Who the hell do those people think that they are, to preach to me their phony religion in a foreign language that I cannot understand?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 05:59:57 PM »
Thanks Odie, you raise a very good subject as one of the goals of the Jehovah's Witness is to covert the Jew.  The foundation of the cult is very interesting as Russell, if I'm not mistaken was a staunch follower of Blavatsky and too Alice/Foster Bailey.  Very similar beginnings as the Morman sect of Christianity....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 10:27:50 PM »
What is wrong with G_d's witnesses...
I thought they were christian....
...... ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 11:48:30 PM »
They've never bothered me, other than sometimes knocking on the door to proselytize.

I always read The Watchtower Magazine whenever they give me one, and in many ways they share some of their ideology with Jews.

They believe that it is a sin to observe Shabbat on Sunday rather than Saturday, and they believe that it's a sin to celebrate both Christmas and Easter; because both were actually pagan rites which are not mentioned anywhere in Scripture.

Me?

I don't get "bent out of shape" just because other people are members of religious organizations which don't agree with my own.

The sad truth of human nature is this:  Take any group of 50 or more "believers" of a credo or doctrine, and have them meet regularly as a united group.  Within one generation, they will have split into two or more separate and opposing ideological factions.  This is as true of the Jews as it is true of Christians or Buddhists or Hindus.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:22 PM »
I don't open my door for anyone unless I know exactly who it is first.  And by that I mean, no unexpected guests--call me first if you expect me to come to the door!  ;D

I would never open the door for missionaries....
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:31 AM »
What is wrong with G_d's witnesses...
I thought they were christian....
...... ???

They are a destructive cult. They're Christian in the same way that the "black hebros" are Jewish, that is not at all.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 01:50:32 AM »
They are not Jewish and they are not Christian.

And worse than anything, they move to Israel to try and convert as many people as possible.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 03:04:23 AM »
I do not know why,but this people do not came to my door any more!Sometime I wish they do,but the last time some idiot was visiting me,he became so upset.I did nothing wrong ,just gave him the free advice,how to kill him self! 8) 8)

newman

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 04:00:16 AM »
The JWs have the highest per-capita rate of demonic posession and other mental dissorders. They believe the 'devil' can posess anything or anyone. I went to school with a JW whose mom thought the devil possessed her sewing machine! :o

When they come to my door, I roll my eyes back and tell them their mother's in hell doing 'rude things' with the devil. Just wish I could remember to keep some pea soup handy.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 07:20:52 AM »
I've also had the Spanish movement coming to my door.  They usually just ask if there are people around who speak Spanish.  I can speak a little Spanish, but I don't push it with them.  I just take their literature at the door and throw it away.

At least G-d's witnesses are monotheists.  They don't believe in the trinity and they don't believe in the divinity of Jesus.  Therefore they are actually closer to being a ben Noach than true Christians are, even though they are a later cult that developed within Christianity.
:o
Invite them in for tea and crumpets next time.
See how far you can get telling them about your own religion and how similar they are  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »
I've also had the Spanish movement coming to my door.  They usually just ask if there are people around who speak Spanish.  I can speak a little Spanish, but I don't push it with them.  I just take their literature at the door and throw it away.

At least G-d's witnesses are monotheists.  They don't believe in the trinity and they don't believe in the divinity of Jesus.  Therefore they are actually closer to being a ben Noach than true Christians are, even though they are a later cult that developed within Christianity.
:o
Invite them in for tea and crumpets next time.
See how far you can get telling them about your own religion and how similar they are  ;)
They have no use for anyone that does not fall into lockstep with their cult. They are very persistent once you give them the slightest encouragement or they see that a person has  lapsed from their religious roots. When I see them going door to door they remind me of the Moonies. I had a few come around over the years and if I was in a good mood I would play with their heads by asking them questions I knew would annoy them. The answers I got told me that they really feel that they are the only ones G-d cares about everyone else will be destroyed when what they see as  judgement day comes. Tell them you are a strong believer in your own religion and have no intention of leaving it and a look of hate will fill their eyes. It really is counter productive to waste time with people like that unless you have nothing better to do. They will invade your life to the point you will either join their ranks or find them at your door more often than you would like to see them there. newmans answer to them is the correct one. Once you tell them something like that you will most likely never see them again.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »
Exactly right CJD!  O0
I was not raised to despise people who practice a religion different then my own.
The Jehovah Witnesses have earned my disrespect by their actions...they have pure disdain/hatred for anyone who holds beliefs different then their own and they HATE AMERICA.
Just like the Muzzies.
At all costs 'slam the door' when they ring the bell.
I've encountered groups of them looking for 'spanish speaking' homes too.

...if all else fails 'the pea soup treatment' sounds like a good tactic  ^-^

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »
Re:  "...They are a destructive cult..."

I seriously believe there are a few people here that need "a little broader perspective on the human condition".

Every disparaging remark I have just read about the J*ho*ah's Witnesses are exactly the same ones many if not most non-Jews say and think about Jews.

Here are actual comments which people have repeatedly said to me about "The Jews":

-They murdered G-d.
-They're the "synagogue of Satan".
-They're all extremely "clannish"..."they only stick to their own kind".
-They hold everyone but Jews in contempt.
-They all change their names so they can fool non-Jews into dealing with them"
-They're a nation of "Thieves" and "Liars".
-They own all the banks, own all the media, and control all governments.
-They're all filthy rich and have never worked a day in their lives.
-They only gravitate to jobs dealing in cold cash so they can steal and not have to report their earnings.
-They're all "oversexed" and lascivious...they destroy all morality and social order.
-They never allow their men to intermarry with non-Jews, but they gladly marry off their daughters to rich gentiles in order to manipulate and control them.
-They don't worship G-d...they worship money...at their synagogues they throw dollars up on the altar and the whole congregation bows down and prays to the money.
-They control the negroes and used them to destroy white Christian America, making it easier for them to steal the wealth.
-They invented LSD in Tel-Aviv to ruin the minds of young Christians.
-They own and the control the "White Slavery" business...kidnapping white teenage girls and selling them to the brothels all over the world which they own and control.
-They're all cowards who try to evade the armed services, except when it comes to Israel, and then they demand that white Christian boys go fight and die for Jews.
-They all have a 90% or higher rate of mental illness, not to mention all the other genetic diseases they carry.
-They invented FreeMasonry, Communism, Capitalism, Bolshevism, and every other "ism".
-They don't try to convert others, because they're a secret cult with a stranglehold on all businesses...they all sell to each other at wholesale so they don't have to spend any money like others who shop at stores.
-They don't believe in the Bible...they believe in The Talmud...which is a Satanic collection of lies and evil from ancient Babylon.
-They wrote and live by The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion...each year the rabbis meet in a cemetary in Europe at night to plan the destruction of all non-Jews.
-There are lots of different "kinds" of Jew...the "white" Jew, the "yellow" Jew, the "brown Jew", but the most dangerous Jew of all is "the Chameleon Jew"--the one that can change his skin color and looks at will!

newman

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 10:48:13 AM »
You can't make a comparison between (irrational) anti-semitism and the very sure knowledge that the JWs are a whack-job cult.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 10:55:19 AM »
The JWs have the highest per-capita rate of demonic posession and other mental dissorders. They believe the 'devil' can posess anything or anyone. I went to school with a JW whose mom thought the devil possessed her sewing machine! :o

When they come to my door, I roll my eyes back and tell them their mother's in hell doing 'rude things' with the devil. Just wish I could remember to keep some pea soup handy.

I printed one of these out and I put it on the door one day. I need to print another one in case they come around again. Thankfully they don't very often.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
You can't make a comparison between (irrational) anti-semitism and the very sure knowledge that the JWs are a whack-job cult.

Agree with you Newman, the JW's are a confirmed "whack-job" cult.
My father in law here in South Africa wrote a book on the JW's, which became one of the seminal works in SA on the subject.
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 12:15:24 PM »
Thought I'd post the WatchTower Grave site of the founder of the Jo-Ho Cult.

http://www.freeminds.org/history/cemetary.htm

http://www.freeminds.org/history/pyr_2.jpg
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:34:43 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »

I printed one of these out and I put it on the door one day. I need to print another one in case they come around again. Thankfully they don't very often.

~I know that they are really out of it, So, when they come knocking, I ALWAYS welcome them, they cannot shake my faith- they do offer, however, to bring their 'big guns' (leaders) to my house when confronted with the truth.. I welcome the 'big guns' too, after several attempts to 'convert' me, they usually end up saying: Well, G-d be with you..they leave with ALL of their paraphanalia- it is simple: "If YOUR G-d is G-d, let him bring down fire from the heavens."   A good righteous fire of indignation does not even proceed from their mouth, which only shows me, that their g-d cannot either. That is what I repeat to them on a consistent basis.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 12:44:34 PM »
"If YOUR G-d is G-d, let him bring down fire from the heavens."   A good righteous fire of indignation does not even proceed from their mouth, which only shows me, that their g-d cannot either. That is what I repeat to them on a consistent basis.

Don't ask them that question during a cloudy day. It would be funny if lightning flashed right then.  :::D One time my sister was being silly and she said something about "The prophecy!" and then thunder boomed. We had a good laugh over that one.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »
JW are as chrsitian as muslims are have their own "doctored" Bible too, so maybe they seek spanish houses becouse they as good catholics don't read and know the Holy Scriptures and are easier targets. Not that mayority of modern liberal protestants and Jews are better.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
"If YOUR G-d is G-d, let him bring down fire from the heavens."   A good righteous fire of indignation does not even proceed from their mouth, which only shows me, that their g-d cannot either. That is what I repeat to them on a consistent basis.

Don't ask them that question during a cloudy day. It would be funny if lightning flashed right then.  :::D One time my sister was being silly and she said something about "The prophecy!" and then thunder boomed. We had a good laugh over that one.

~WHEWWWWWWWWW!!! GLAD that it does NOT rain in CA in April!  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »
Re:  "...You can't make a comparison between (irrational) anti-semitism and the very sure knowledge that the JWs are a whack-job cult."

I beg to differ.

The "inconvenient truth", is that there are no "rational" religions; not one.  ???

If religions were "rational", faith and belief would not be necessary.   :-\

"Do not do unto others, that which you do not want them to do to you."   :'(

ps --and the man who "warned" me about the "yellow Jew, the brown Jew, and 'the Chameleon Jew", was a wealthy practicing Attorney at Law with a "rational" University education.   ???
pss -- Go tell everyone you know that "G-d" just told you to cut some skin off of your penis, and that "G-d" also told you to take your first born son out into the woods and sacrifice him as would be done an animal sacrifice.  Then we'll see actual "belief" vs "reason" in action...as the "men in white" come and drag you off to the nearest State Hospital for "observation".    :D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »
In this day and age why would anybody come to your door uninvited to discuss such a personal issue as religion?  :D
Seems kind of dangerous to me.
I don't think it draws many to their religion.
It seems to have the exact opposite result.