Author Topic: Arabs assault Rabbi in Brooklyn  (Read 5594 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Arabs assault Rabbi in Brooklyn
« on: March 21, 2008, 01:37:42 AM »
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59470

One of the suspects got hit by a car while trying to escape the scene of the crime...G-d works in mysterious ways. ::)

Arabs screaming 'Allahu Akbar' attack rabbi
Suspect grabs yarmulke, hit by car as he flees

A police investigation has been launched into an attack in New York City on a rabbi who was kicked and punched by Arabs screaming "Allahu akbar," the same chant reportedly used by the 9/11 hijackers as they killed thousands of people in the city in 2001.

The report comes from Vox iz Neiaas, which means "What's News," in New York.

The incident happened in the jurisdiction of the 78th Precinct, according to the report, and is being investigated as a possible bias crime.

The report said an 18-year-old Arab man grabbed the yarmulke of a Jew at the 4th Ave. and 9th Street train station in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, "while his friends kicked and punched the victim while screaming 'Allahu akbar.'"

The perpetrator grabbed the rabbi's head covering, then fled the scene only to be hit by a vehicle on a nearby street. The report said police arrested him and requested an ambulance, but were trying "to brush off the crime as just teenagers who don't know what 'Allahu akbar' means."

Israel National News identified the rabbi as Oriah Ohana, a 25-year-old from Kfar Chabad, Israel

The rabbi had chased the suspect who grabbed the yarmulke, and when the thief was hit by a car, the rest of the attackers renewed their assault, "claiming he was the cause of their friend's misfortune," the report said.

They all escaped before police arrived except the man hit who was hit by the car.

The Arabic declaration, translated as "Allah is greatest," often is chanted by Muslims before or during terrorist attacks.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

newman

Re: Arabs assault Rabbi in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical, evil NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possible bias crime.........

...........but were trying "to brush off the crime as just teenagers who don't know what 'Allahu akbar' means."

Who are they kidding?

Can you imagine a group of anglos attacking a black or an arab getting this sort of spin?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
Re:  "...The Arabic declaration, translated as "Allah is greatest," often is chanted by Muslims before or during terrorist attacks..."

Most people are completely unaware of the actual meaning of this chant.

"Allahu Akbar" literally translated as "Allah is [the] Greatest (than any other G-ds!)" is known in Islam as "The Prayer of TERROR!"

It is shouted wherever and whenever Muslims are using fear and terror to spread Islam.

They believe that combining public decapitations and/or mutilations against foreigners while shouting "The Prayer of Terror" will result in immediate conversion and acceptance of Islam.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 03:54:42 AM »

Here you can see Muslim Nazis saying "Allah u Akhbar" when they shoot at an American soldier in Iraq...they wish they didnt at the end though

O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 04:01:57 AM »
Muslims say it every time they launch a cowardly attack

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 04:49:40 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down. Have you ever even been to New York City newman?

newman

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 04:53:23 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
So why do you think New York is evil? Most of us on here are from New York. And while there is ALOT I do not like about this city it is still a great place and there is no where else I would rather live.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 04:57:24 AM »
He IS being charged with a hate crime  :)

http://www.nysun.com/article/73383
Police Seek Accomplices in Attack on Rabbi

By CHRISTOPHER FAHERTY
Staff Reporter of the Sun
March 21, 2008

Police are searching for the accomplices of an Arab suspect who has been charged with a hate crime in connection to the assault of a Rabbi on Tuesday in Park Slope, officials said.

The victim, Rabbi Uria Ohana, said the five or six accomplices escaped in a sport utility vehicle after severely beating him in the middle of the street.

The incident began inside a Park Slope subway station on Tuesday at about 6:40 p.m., when the suspect, Ali Hussein, stole a brown yarmulke off of the head of Rabbi Ohana, police said.

Instead of allowing the suspect to steal the yarmulke, Rabbi Ohana, an assistant Rabbi at Wellesley-Weston Chabad Center in Wellesley, Massachusetts, ran after him, he said.

"He was running and I heard laughing. I decided to chase him," Rabbi Ohana, 25, said.

Friends of Mr. Hussein then joined in the pursuit, Rabbi Ohana said.

Once the chase moved outside, a Volvo hit Mr. Hussein, breaking at least one bone in his leg, police said. The friends of Mr. Hussein then began to strike Rabbi Ohana in the face, he said.

Mr. Hussein will be arraigned on hate crime charges in Brooklyn Criminal Court after he is released from the hospital, officials said.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »
I wish there was a force like the old JDL still around that would strike fear into those that would wish to attack Jews and retaliate against those whom did.

newman

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 05:00:47 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
So why do you think New York is evil? Most of us on here are from New York. And while there is ALOT I do not like about this city it is still a great place and there is no where else I would rather live.
I don't think New Yorkers are evil. I think the city government and institutions and media are evil. So do most New Yorkers on this forum.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 05:07:02 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
I don't think New Yorkers are evil. I think the city government and institutions and media are evil. So do most New Yorkers on this forum.
You said NYC was evil not the government or other institutions. Either way they are not to blame for this attack, MuSSlim Nazi scum are.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 05:11:53 AM »
 They should of shouted back Marg Bar Allah

newman

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 05:19:40 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.
You said NYC was evil not the government or other institutions. Either way they are not to blame for this attack, MuSSlim Nazi scum are.

Are you thick or something?

I KNOW muSSlims are responsible for the ATTACK!

The city institutions are responsible for the SPIN!!

...........but were trying "to brush off the crime as just teenagers who don't know what 'Allahu akbar' means."

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 05:22:37 AM »
That's farsi.
Al mout li Allah is how you say it in Arabic
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:29:33 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 05:28:48 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

How does a sourceless quote demonstrate "evil" spin by NYC institutions???

It wasn't brushed off. The guy they caught is being charged with a hate crime and the NYPD is actively looking for the rest of them.

newman

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 05:37:10 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

It wasn't brushed off. The guy they caught is being charged with a hate crime and the NYPD is actively looking for the rest of them.

Do you read ANY of the posts here?

This is part of an on-going pattern of stepping lightly on minorities. Not just in NYC, but NYC is the worst for this.

If you think the NYPD will persue this with any gusto, you're naive. Was Sharpton brought to justice for his incitement in the Crown Heights pogrom or the Freddy's arson attack? Was anyone punnished over Crown Heights?

Chaim could give you THOUSANDS of cases of minorities getting away with blue murder in NYC.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 06:09:17 AM »
That's farsi.
Al mout li Allah is how you say it in Arabic

I know its Farsi  ::)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

This is part of an on-going pattern of stepping lightly on minorities. Not just in NYC, but NYC is the worst for this.

If you think the NYPD will persue this with any gusto, you're naive. Was Sharpton brought to justice for his incitement in the Crown Heights pogrom or the Freddy's arson attack? Was anyone punnished over Crown Heights?

Chaim could give you THOUSANDS of cases of minorities getting away with blue murder in NYC.
Quit being a wiseass u know I read the posts here and listen to Chaim. NYC does have a history of not charging minorities with hate crimes on whites but this this arab is being charged with a hate crime so I don't see how u can call this "typical evil nyc".

Have you ever met any members of the NYPD?!?! No one in this city hates Al Sharpton more than them! Half of them would shoot him themselves if they could get away with it...but I'm the naive one.

newman

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 06:23:25 AM »
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Quit being a wiseass u know I read the posts here and listen to Chaim. NYC does have a history of not charging minorities with hate crimes on whites but this this arab is being charged with a hate crime so I don't see how u can call this "typical evil nyc".

Have you ever met any members of the NYPD?!?! No one in this city hates Al Sharpton more than them! Half of them would shoot him themselves if they could get away with it...but I'm the naive one.
Where in the posted report does it say they're being charged with a hate crime?

According to the WND report, the cops are trying to 'brush it off'.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 06:35:24 AM »

Where in the posted report does it say they're being charged with a hate crime?

According to the WND report, the cops are trying to 'brush it off'.

http://www.nysun.com/article/73383
Police Seek Accomplices in Attack on Rabbi

By CHRISTOPHER FAHERTY
Staff Reporter of the Sun
March 21, 2008

Police are searching for the accomplices of an Arab suspect who has been charged with a hate crime in connection to the assault of a Rabbi on Tuesday in Park Slope, officials said.

The victim, Rabbi Uria Ohana, said the five or six accomplices escaped in a sport utility vehicle after severely beating him in the middle of the street.

The incident began inside a Park Slope subway station on Tuesday at about 6:40 p.m., when the suspect, Ali Hussein, stole a brown yarmulke off of the head of Rabbi Ohana, police said.

Instead of allowing the suspect to steal the yarmulke, Rabbi Ohana, an assistant Rabbi at Wellesley-Weston Chabad Center in Wellesley, Massachusetts, ran after him, he said.

"He was running and I heard laughing. I decided to chase him," Rabbi Ohana, 25, said.

Friends of Mr. Hussein then joined in the pursuit, Rabbi Ohana said.

Once the chase moved outside, a Volvo hit Mr. Hussein, breaking at least one bone in his leg, police said. The friends of Mr. Hussein then began to strike Rabbi Ohana in the face, he said.

Mr. Hussein will be arraigned on hate crime charges in Brooklyn Criminal Court after he is released from the hospital, officials said.

WND is not a New York paper and they were clearly wrong. They didn't even say who they were quoting from in that article. Who said it? What report? That it was bad journalism on their part.

There is nothing evil about NYC in this case. I wish NYC treated most hate crimes against whites and Jews in the City like this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 06:59:43 AM »
It's an moslem neighborhood used to be Christian arabs now it's mainly moslem 85% i heard from some one the other perps names are now known
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 07:13:41 AM »
Let's wait for the slap on the wrist he gets. NYC Judges are worse than the cops.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 07:14:18 AM »
Newman the City does OK for what it has to deal with. My family has been residents in the New York area since about 1880 despite the expense to live here and the social problems there is no place like it in the world. We have millions of people of all nationalities living in a very small spot. People get along quite well despite the great differences they have with each other. Crime is way down and thats saying quite a bit if you saw the variety of evil animals the police have to deal with. If they had to give harsh sentences to every one of the filthy beasts the city would go broke feeding the miserable animals. The police are taking a tough stand when it comes to things like this. Where the animals are getting a pass is when they go into court. Still crimes like this have been getting stiffer penalties. Other cities here in the USA are in far worse shape and are actually very dangerous. New York for the most part is a safe place to visit as long as you use common sense. That guy in this story was caught and will get what he has coming. The filthy rat will spill the beans on his friends and they will also be brought in. They are charging him with a hate crime and he will get additional time for that fact alone.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
Remember about 8 months ago a pakistani moslem had his jaw broken by a Jewish kid in Bklyn it was in every new york paper yet this is only in the N.Y.  Sun
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03