Author Topic: is it me or is there a chaim stalker on this forum  (Read 5272 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
is it me or is there a chaim stalker on this forum
« on: March 22, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »
check out the last question posted on the askjtf for march 23rd by someone who goes by the name ZATSAL WARRIOR...Maybe I'm misreading his comment but it freaked me out.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: is it me or is there a chaim stalker on this forum
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »
That's an extremely disturbing comment.  :o

What the hell is going on??!?!??!
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »
Dan, I think you are right rather creepy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
I hope that's not Chaim's actual daily route. Creepy to say the least.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »
well, i would like to hear chiam's response to this nut and how he woudl break his neck once he figured out who he was

OR

just laugh it off at how effective we are as a movement to have obssessed nuts troll like that...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 10:21:27 PM »
Yea me too but he did sound rather strange
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »
Very strange....

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »
I just read this post.

Definitely an angry response, but not necessarily by a "stalker" in the sense of someone bent on violence against Chaim.

The viewpoint expressed is the same as that of Olmert when he debated Rabbi Kahane, and ridiculed the Rabbi's convictions that Jews must fight back and drive out the Terrorist Arabs.  Olmert smirked and insisted that Kahane's way was the "reason" for terror rather than the way to end it.

Even so, the words of choice by this poster are chock full of militant imagery, so caution should be used.  The aggressive manner projected strikes me as coming from an Israeli in the IDF whose complete allegiance is to his government and the status quo.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »
Well all I can say is keep your eye out on this one

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »
I think Jdl4ever banned him.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »
I just read this post.

Definitely an angry response, but not necessarily by a "stalker" in the sense of someone bent on violence against Chaim.

The viewpoint expressed is the same as that of Olmert when he debated Rabbi Kahane, and ridiculed the Rabbi's convictions that Jews must fight back and drive out the Terrorist Arabs.  Olmert smirked and insisted that Kahane's way was the "reason" for terror rather than the way to end it.

Even so, the words of choice by this poster are chock full of militant imagery, so caution should be used.  The aggressive manner projected strikes me as coming from an Israeli in the IDF whose complete allegiance is to his government and the status quo.

Its more than that.  This guy is giving specifics, "When you take the bus on Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard going toward Fresh Meadows, you have virtually no chance that the person getting on after you will have a belt of several pounds of C4-Semtex Plastique surrounded by nails...your seder, your pizzeria or your ice cream parlor on Union Turnpike or 108th Street in Forest Hills won't be blown up with you it as a result of the Draconian solutions you propose."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
I just read this post.

Its more than that.  This guy is giving specifics, "When you take the bus on Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard going toward Fresh Meadows, you have virtually no chance that the person getting on after you will have a belt of several pounds of C4-Semtex Plastique surrounded by nails...your seder, your pizzeria or your ice cream parlor on Union Turnpike or 108th Street in Forest Hills won't be blown up with you it as a result of the Draconian solutions you propose."

yeh and surprised he didn't say Woodhaven Blvd or Yellowstone Ave... :(

I think this fella some him on the bus once going in that direction...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 10:53:06 PM by Dr. Dan »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »
I just read this post.

yeh and surprised he didn't say Woodhaven Blvd or Yellowstone Ave... :(

I think this fella some him on the bus once going in that direction...

Dan, fix your post.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »
This guy is scary.  :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2008, 10:54:35 PM »
is it me, or am i starting to feel we have to prepared like the JDL was in the 80's with teh baseball bats and brass knuckles?

treats like these are scary, but do we run away?  Or when we meet it face to face should we defend ourselves?  And how?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 10:55:45 PM »
Most people that make threats are merely tiny scrawny wimps like the loser who posted the question.  He's more scared of us than we're scared of him.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 10:59:59 PM »
it's not the tinyness of twerps that worry me...it's the sick brain that these little twerps carry around with them and their means of cowardly acts to hurt others.  that's why i posted what i posted previous to your post...

i think the righteous in this country have been disarmed from legally defending themselves.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »
is it me, or am i starting to feel we have to prepared like the JDL was in the 80's with teh baseball bats and brass knuckles?

We need to be prepared with more than those things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »
Most people that make threats are merely tiny scrawny wimps like the loser who posted the question.  He's more scared of us than we're scared of him.
I agree that guy is just flapping his mouth. I just read his post and he seems to be trying to discredit Chaim and nothing more. He is just talking generically he has no idea what bus Chaim uses or places where he goes. Lets keep an eye on this guy anyway but I really think he is nothing but hot air. The point it seems he is making is that Chaim is here and not in Israel. Little does he know Chaim would do anything to be in Israel.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 11:34:47 PM »
Re:  "...is it me, or am i starting to feel we have to prepared like the JDL was in the 80's with teh baseball bats and brass knuckles?..."

DON'T TASE ME, BRO'!

:laugh:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 11:46:40 PM »
I don't even think that shmuck ever saw chaim. Anyone who lives in Queens knows their is a bus stop on union turnpike over there and he was just making himself seem more informed than he really is. He prob is some kike worm who is jealous of Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 11:48:56 PM »
Who ever it is, its really some sick individual that needs medical attention at creedmore with medication or something cause he doesn't seem normal at all.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »
I think, if someone intended to do harm they wouldn't publicize it first!
 This guy might be just a loon who needs a good whooping'...  >:(

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 12:27:36 AM »
I think, if someone intended to do harm they wouldn't publicize it first!
 This guy might be just a loon who needs a good whooping'...  >:(

Yes.  Only 1 in a million death threats are actually serious.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 12:40:25 AM »
 I think Chaim is aware of these kind of threatenings...so he is used with them and I personally think that he doesn't care so much because we are a movement, a power of a truth, and threatenings of evil people will be all over the place!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!