Author Topic: CNN Has Become The Official Obama Propaganda Channel!  (Read 2760 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
CNN Has Become The Official Obama Propaganda Channel!
« on: March 23, 2008, 02:48:12 AM »
Not that I watch it, Thank G-d, but every time I flip by it for even 10 seconds they are talking about him.  Someone in their editorial department must want to see him elected quite badly.  I can't believe he is still being seen as the frontrunner after his animal Paster made those racist comments.  This is truly disgraceful.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: CNN Has Become The Official Obama Propaganda Channel!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »
CNN had someone on defending Obama's Pastor Friday Afternoon. It was truly discusting to watch. But being CNN this didn't shock me.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 03:28:21 AM »
      Early in the Primary season when the nomination of both major political parties was undecided,    CNN gave much more air time with the Democratic results than with the Republican results.       To the extent that the Republicans were an afterthought.     It certainly didn't come as a surprise to me.     It's evident that nothing has changed with CNN since then.                                                                   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:46:41 AM »
You think CNN is bad try msnbc
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:15:25 AM »
they should take that channel off the air for the mere reason that the news isn't news, but bias propoganda...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
How are the viewing figures of CNN? I think a lot of people want to watch news about other issues too.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »
How are the viewing figures of CNN? I think a lot of people want to watch news about other issues too.  :)
Despite it being one of the bigger liberal news outlets I believe it has lackluster ratings compared to Fox. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 10:20:45 AM »
Despite it being one of the bigger liberal news outlets I believe it has lackluster ratings compared to Fox. 

I hope they will go broke.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 10:22:21 AM »
Fox has 3x the ratings of all cable news O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 02:22:29 PM »
Well you know they call CNN The Caliphate News Network, so it should be no surprise that they support Obama!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
I flipped over to CNN earlier just to see what you guys were talking about and there it was, a debate about Obama.

I think this is actually a strategic move, all this stuff about Jeremiah Wright. They're trying to get all of it out in the open now, debate it to death, and then it simply won't be an issue anymore by November.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 03:05:00 PM »
This larry king guy is really a a** licker of obama in one of his show an afrian american lady was criticizing   obamas wife over her comments and larry king was constantly cutting her off it happened 3-4 times during the show  >:(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
MSNBC is bad. Mark Levin calls it MSLSD. Keith Olberman is one the same time slot as Bill O'Reilly almost feel sorry for Keith Overbite as I call him.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 03:20:59 PM »
I flipped over to CNN earlier just to see what you guys were talking about and there it was, a debate about Obama.

I think this is actually a strategic move, all this stuff about Jeremiah Wright. They're trying to get all of it out in the open now, debate it to death, and then it simply won't be an issue anymore by November.
You may have a point its funny that this came out in the campaign where it has. It is to late in the primaries for it to really cause Obama to loose the nod and to early for it to be a lasting issue for the general elections. The next few primaries will show what white America thinks. When this issue broke I thought that it may have a bigger impact on Obama however it seems white America has lost its b-lls to the PC crowd. If this guy was a black Republican he would have been skinned alive.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 06:16:46 PM »
There is no doubt that CNN (Communist News Network) supports Obama!  It serves the radical left agenda of the Media!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 05:24:09 AM »
CNN has gotten really bad.  They promote Obama and try to stir up anger on every issue.  They had a program about a copper mine in El Paso and how it's killing people.  They always pretend to be uncovering the truth but they rarely do.  They want to show that corporations and Republicans are evil and Obama, lawyers, and liberals are out there to save the day if we would all just give them power. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 05:50:24 AM »
Communist News Network

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 06:03:43 AM »
or Crescent News Network

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »