Author Topic: Hajj Wishes To Muslim Nazis  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Hajj Wishes To Muslim Nazis
« on: December 27, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »

Last years the muslims raised the stakes again with 345 casualties even more than the sensational 244 casualties in 2004 in spite of increased security measures. But this number is still far away from the all-time-record of 1,426 in 1990. The Saudi organizers are already eager to set a new landmark for casualties in the history of the traditional muslim pilgrimage. 16 pilgrims have been hurt in a hotel fire today.

In this year may the G-d of the Bible send mighty earth quakes to devastate the Mecca and Medina mosques. 

The "best" days of Hajj deaths are yet to come  ;D

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1555752/posts

« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:54:02 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Hajj Wishes To Muslim Nazis
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 05:25:43 PM »
It is tragic that the Muslim couldn't celebrate the Hajj 3 times day or at least once a day... Bastards;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Hajj Wishes To Muslim Nazis
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 07:12:42 PM »
How did you guys stay on freerepublic.com, I got banned a long time ago.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD