Author Topic: Moslem pig soldier in IDF aided Hezzballah reported troop movements  (Read 3300 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/143838   

Update: NCO from Fassuta Suspected of Betraying Secrets

(IsraelNN.com) An IDF tracker from the Arab village of Fassuta in Israel’s north is suspected of passing information on IDF troop movements to Hizbullah, police announced Monday.  The tracker was arrested one month ago along with a 30-year-old resident of Nazareth and a 26-year-old resident of Tuba.  The three are suspected of operating a drug smuggling ring that brought drugs to Israel from Lebanon.

Police believe the tracker betrayed army intelligence information in order to allow smugglers to evade IDF troops along the northern border.  The information included the location and frequency of IDF patrols along the border.  Police say most of the smuggling was done in and around Kfar Rajar, which straddles the border.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Moslem pig soldier in IDF aided Hezzballah reported troop movements
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:04:45 PM »
Death Penalty!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »
A hanging is in order.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 02:52:23 PM »
No, I think shooting him in the head and throwing him to the Arabs to dance around him would be better.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 03:12:56 PM »
What the heck is a muslim doing in the IDF in the first place? Whoever recruited him should get the death penalty also.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 03:21:56 PM »
What the heck is a muslim doing in the IDF in the first place? Whoever recruited him should get the death penalty also.

There are a number of muslims in the IDF, including a unit specifically for muslims.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »

There are a number of muslims in the IDF, including a unit specifically for muslims.

Doesn't anyone see a problem with that?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

Doesn't anyone see a problem with that?

It must be some sort of global secular problem.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »
Drugs and radical Islamists. This is a known combination.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »
Drugs and radical Islamists. This is a known combination.  >:(
You are right--these pigs think alcohol is a sin, but that opium and hash aren't.  ::)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 05:45:06 AM »
LOL what a stupid government would allow a muzzie to be a soldier in their armed forces?
Now I see why Chaim needs to go to Israel.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 05:57:01 AM »
israel recruits muslim soldiers since when :o

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 07:41:11 AM »
There's entire Drouse batalion they're conscripted as Jews into IDF, also they're also beduin trackers and few christian and muslime volunteers from A-rab Israeli comunity becouse service in IDF is shuned by A-rab leaders and muslim clericks. There were a few cases of "Jewish" soldiers trading with Hezbollah too becouse there's a deap rott whithin Israeli society; the secualr zionism bunkrupted  and there's nothing else to replace becouse secular elites fear the national religius and ultra ortodox more than Arabs. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm